SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Care Of Our Wealth

5 posters

Go down

Taking Care Of Our Wealth Empty Taking Care Of Our Wealth

Post by goodheart Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:10 pm

Many of us try to do much work.But take care of yourself, no matter how busy you are.
If your pattern is to focus on golden eggs and neglect the goose, soon you won't be able
to produce any golden eggs.If anyone asked me what I would want most in the world,
I would say "Health" health is the essential element of our life. If i can't get out of bed half of
the time, What's the use of having money? To see other people eat, drink, play and be merry
would be a terrible pain for me. No wonder people say that health is above wealth. Then how
can we stay healthy?it's important to eat nutritious meals, exercise and get enough sleep
if you want to keep your health.
I am not a mountaineer, but i love to hike and be outdoors, because it's a good exercise.It was
a little cold that day,so climbing the mountain was much more difficult than I had imagined.It
took about two hours to reach the top.But the sweeping beautiful view made the hard climbing
worthwhile.That night we cooked out, and then shared a small cabin with other climbers, We
awoke the next morning to a magical sunrise, which made me understand why Korea is often
called "Land of the morning Calm." I had enough sleep and the food was delicious. It was a
perfect day.If we could spare some time drinking "Soju" every day off, I guess we could give time
for exercise too.
We work hard everyday, we try our best to satisfy our masters, But let us not forget to take care
of ourselves also.We say, "I want to be rich" But we don't know we are already rich enough.
We have the most valuable riches in the world.Why do we think that we are not rich? It's because
we don't know that the true riches are health, family and friends, not jewels and gold.if we understand
this and cherish our riches, we can live a happy life feeling satisfied. But if we don't, we cannot live
happily at all. Love your health, family and friends, and cherish the love. That's all we can do to
live a happy life.
goodheart
goodheart
Board Member
Board Member

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 11/06/2008

Back to top Go down

Taking Care Of Our Wealth Empty Re: Taking Care Of Our Wealth

Post by alonakeum Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:09 pm

salamat po s pagshare... Very Happy
alonakeum
alonakeum
Kagalang-galang na Mamamayan
Kagalang-galang na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 29/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by johntiae Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:23 am

ate salamat po pag share, Very Happy
johntiae
johntiae
Tapat na Mamamayan
Tapat na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 27/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by msgrace7402 Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:20 pm

thank you for sharing that's true Health is wealth also Remember: Prevention is beter than cure^^
msgrace7402
msgrace7402
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 45
Cellphone no. : 01027031326
Registration date : 15/08/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by progwhiz Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:37 pm

tnx dats physically refreshing...........
progwhiz
progwhiz
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 02/03/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down