SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unlimited texting from Korea to Philippines!

+3
bhads
flamming_lips18
mutya012579
7 posters

Go down

unlimited texting from Korea to Philippines! Empty unlimited texting from Korea to Philippines!

Post by mutya012579 Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:40 pm

Hi , I want to sell prepaid cards to OFWs in Korea...This card is unlimited texting using pc in korea to celphone in the Philippines.

Who are interested to be a dealer?

I will give demo pin for trial unlimited for three days
mutya012579
mutya012579
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 08/12/2009

Back to top Go down

unlimited texting from Korea to Philippines! Empty Re: unlimited texting from Korea to Philippines!

Post by flamming_lips18 Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:42 pm

mutya012579 wrote:Hi , I want to sell prepaid cards to OFWs in Korea...This card is unlimited texting using pc in korea to celphone in the Philippines.

Wow! this is great..how do we avail?
flamming_lips18
flamming_lips18
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

unlimited texting from Korea to Philippines! Empty Re: unlimited texting from Korea to Philippines!

Post by mutya012579 Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:45 pm

flamming_lips18 wrote:
mutya012579 wrote:Hi , I want to sell prepaid cards to OFWs in Korea...This card is unlimited texting using pc in korea to celphone in the Philippines.

Wow! this is great..how do we avail?

THis prepaid card is worth 18000 won, unlimited in a month...if your receiver will reply he/ she will only be charged 1 peso the most.

If he or she is using unlimited text to globe, smart or sun, then he/she won't be charge a penny for texting to korea.
mutya012579
mutya012579
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by bhads Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:42 pm

GREAT....BUT WHY WE SHOULD USE PC FOR TEXTING INSTEAD?
bhads
bhads
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 02/08/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by mutya012579 Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:04 pm

bhads wrote:GREAT....BUT WHY WE SHOULD USE PC FOR TEXTING INSTEAD?

Because we need to connect it to yahoo.

The subscriber should have ym account to be able to register.
mutya012579
mutya012579
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by mutya012579 Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:09 pm

bhads wrote:GREAT....BUT WHY WE SHOULD USE PC FOR TEXTING INSTEAD?

Actually you can use any device such as laptop, internet phone etc as long as you can connect to yahoo.
mutya012579
mutya012579
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by catar1004@yahoo.com.ph Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:51 pm

paano po?
catar1004@yahoo.com.ph
catar1004@yahoo.com.ph
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 07/05/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by mutya012579 Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:54 pm

[quote="catar1004@yahoo.com.ph"]paano po?[/quote

what do you mean paano?

you want to subscribe or deal?

If you want to subscribe...it's 18000 won for 1 month unlimited text..you will be given pin

If you want to deal..you will be given pins and sell it to users..then I will give you instruction how it works on your ym
mutya012579
mutya012579
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by catar1004@yahoo.com.ph Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:55 pm

deal po
catar1004@yahoo.com.ph
catar1004@yahoo.com.ph
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 07/05/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by mutya012579 Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:56 pm

mutya012579
mutya012579
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emart Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:59 am

Using YM ay free naman mag text sa Pinas & all over the world ah...bakit magbabayad pa kami ng 18,000won? What's the benefits of that unlimited text kung gagamit din pala ng Yahoo YM? Buti kung sa mobile phone mismo sya i-load pwede pa sa tingin ko lang.

Opinion ko lang yan ah
Emart
Emart
Board Member
Board Member

Number of posts : 867
Registration date : 31/03/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by anne_luv4u Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:13 am

I agree with u sir emart...I can't really understand miss mutya..kasi ako mismo i'm using YM to text a mobile number anywhere in d world..Just open your Ym and click the MESSENGER toolbar and find REGISTER MOBILE DEVICE..just follow the instruction and yahoo will give you a pin number to your mobile which will be type on yahoo..
As soon as your mobile number is already registered...you can text even unlimited..
tnx..
anne_luv4u
anne_luv4u
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 42
Cellphone no. : 01056656236
Registration date : 05/09/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Emart Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:21 am

Yes, Anne that's my point.

Itong ngang Texter na may laman na 130 to 150 Text ay may validation na 1yr. Or if you use Magic Text ay 180 Text messages na pwede for the period of 1year also. Sa mismong cellphone mo pa i-load & not need internet or yahoo....

Sa opinion ko if your offer is unlimited text for 1year at mismo sa cellphone pa i-load ay marami kukuha, nasa iyo na kung magkano sa tingin mo ang reasonable price. Pero just to remind you that text messages is very very cheap in Korea.
Emart
Emart
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mutya012579 Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:21 pm

Emart wrote:Yes, Anne that's my point.

Itong ngang Texter na may laman na 130 to 150 Text ay may validation na 1yr. Or if you use Magic Text ay 180 Text messages na pwede for the period of 1year also. Sa mismong cellphone mo pa i-load & not need internet or yahoo....

Sa opinion ko if your offer is unlimited text for 1year at mismo sa cellphone pa i-load ay marami kukuha, nasa iyo na kung magkano sa tingin mo ang reasonable price. Pero just to remind you that text messages is very very cheap in Korea.

Hi Mr Emart,

I believe that OFWs spend more than their families here in the Philippines. IN yahoo messenger pr Chikka, when they reply it will be 2.50 per text and if you send message and they won't reply you can send only I think twice. Unlike our service the people here in the Philippines can reply with local charges 1 peso the most...

if they are globe subscribers, the number that will appear from the sender is also a globe number so if that person has globe to globe unlimited or smart to smart, unlimited texting can be applied.

On the other hand, if you use prepaid text cards in korea if the receiver replied to your message you will be charged again, right?
mutya012579
mutya012579
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by flamming_lips18 Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:46 pm

Good day kababayans,

I see all the point here, surely we get use to all of YM, texter cards etc.. I use YM for longest time to communicate with my loveones but they never got to reply because as we all know, mahal nga po diba? I think ms. mutya here is trying to help us also. I dont think she'll be giving us what is already sold in the market.

To Ms. Mutya, I think you need to broaden us up about this unlimitexting, so we can understand more. thank you. Very Happy

Last edited by flamming_lips18 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding)
flamming_lips18
flamming_lips18
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Emart Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Pero mas click kung ang i-offer mo sa amin ay i-load sa cellphone. Kasi ang mga OFW dito ay working long hours lalo dito sa company namin na minimum 12hrs ang work. Hindi naman kami pwede mag computer habang nasa production at tumatakbo ang makina di ba. Then pag uwi ng dorm ay konting oras na lang siguro kung makagamit ng PC dahil kailangan mag sleep din. So hindi masyado magamit yang unlimited text na yan using internet pa.

I better suggest na tinda mo ay i-load sa cellphone kc hawak ng OFW yan kahit nasa work pa or during breaktime. Or di kaya sa prepaid call na i-load din sa phone ang i-offer mo with lower rate compare to existing cards.

Dito sa company ko ay dati nasa 50 ang EPS workers, now nasa 30 n lang... For example walang internet sa dorm, kailangan pa nilang pumunta ng PCBang which is 1hr away from the dorm, sa tingin mo ba i-avail pa nila ang unlimited text?

I am not against your proposal but I am giving you the idea sa mga potential na customer feedback sa offer mo.

Goodluck
Emart
Emart
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mutya012579 Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:39 pm

Emart wrote:Pero mas click kung ang i-offer mo sa amin ay i-load sa cellphone. Kasi ang mga OFW dito ay working long hours lalo dito sa company namin na minimum 12hrs ang work. Hindi naman kami pwede mag computer habang nasa production at tumatakbo ang makina di ba. Then pag uwi ng dorm ay konting oras na lang siguro kung makagamit ng PC dahil kailangan mag sleep din. So hindi masyado magamit yang unlimited text na yan using internet pa.

I better suggest na tinda mo ay i-load sa cellphone kc hawak ng OFW yan kahit nasa work pa or during breaktime. Or di kaya sa prepaid call na i-load din sa phone ang i-offer mo with lower rate compare to existing cards.

Dito sa company ko ay dati nasa 50 ang EPS workers, now nasa 30 n lang... For example walang internet sa dorm, kailangan pa nilang pumunta ng PCBang which is 1hr away from the dorm, sa tingin mo ba i-avail pa nila ang unlimited text?

I am not against your proposal but I am giving you the idea sa mga potential na customer feedback sa offer mo.

Goodluck

Thanks fro your info emart.
mutya012579
mutya012579
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by mutya012579 Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:52 pm

Emart wrote:Pero mas click kung ang i-offer mo sa amin ay i-load sa cellphone. Kasi ang mga OFW dito ay working long hours lalo dito sa company namin na minimum 12hrs ang work. Hindi naman kami pwede mag computer habang nasa production at tumatakbo ang makina di ba. Then pag uwi ng dorm ay konting oras na lang siguro kung makagamit ng PC dahil kailangan mag sleep din. So hindi masyado magamit yang unlimited text na yan using internet pa.

By the way MR. Emart, do you know if may abscbn na prepaid cards na binibenta dyan sa korea?

Goodluck
mutya012579
mutya012579
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emart Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:12 pm

Dati may friend ako na kumuha ng unlimited call na access din sa internet, bibigyan ka ng landline phone ng provider at monthly fee ay 80,000won. You can call unlimited to 5 countries (nasa iyo kung alin 5 country na pa register mo).

Siguro if you can offer same service pero not using internet na but rather sa cellphone mismo ay surely mag click...
Emart
Emart
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tachy Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:19 pm

mam Mutya, if i we're you sa JEJU island ka nalang magbenta, im sure dun madaming bibili sa iyo ng txtcard mo, kulit mo!

tachy
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 21/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by mutya012579 Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:20 pm

tachy wrote:mam Mutya, if i we're you sa JEJU island ka nalang magbenta, im sure dun madaming bibili sa iyo ng txtcard mo, kulit mo!

You know I don't mind if you don't view my post...I really don't mind at all...
mutya012579
mutya012579
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down