SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should I do if I want to change my workplace?

3 posters

Go down

What should I do if I want to change my workplace? Empty What should I do if I want to change my workplace?

Post by romanrapido Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:16 am

Employment Permit System
What should I do if I want to change my workplace?
There are only four (4) valid grounds for changing workplaces:

› In the event your employer terminates your contract under justifiable cause or refuses to renew it.
› Suspension or closure of business or other reasons for which you are not responsible.
› In the event your employer is restricted from hiring foreign workers due to cancellation of employment permit for foreign workers.
› In the event you are not fit to continue work at the workplace due to an injury but are able to work at another workplace.

If your reason is one or any of the above, proceed to the District Job Center of the Ministry of Labor which has jurisdiction over your workplace to get your release paper.

I am an EPS worker from the Construction Sector. Can I request for release from my employer and transfer to another type of business like manufacturing?
=No. Change of employer may be permitted only within the same business type, for example, from an employer in the construction sector to another employer also in the construction sector. However, those in the manufacturing sector may, for valid reason transfer to another employer in agriculture, livestock, construction or fisheries sector.

My employer is forcing me to work overtime, but he is not paying me . What should I do?
=Money claims like delayed payment of wages and severance pay, forced to work overtime, at nights or on holidays without OT pay and other violations, including maltreatment/assault may be filed with the Labor Inspection Division of the Regional Labor Office which has jurisdiction over your workplace.

My work is dangerous and my employer is not providing me with the protective gadgets I need despite my repeated request. What should I do?
=In the event the workplace safety and health standards are not met at your workplace, you can file a complaint with the Industrial Safety Division of the Regional Labor Office which has jurisdiction over your workplace.
romanrapido
romanrapido
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 30/05/2012

Back to top Go down

What should I do if I want to change my workplace? Empty Re: What should I do if I want to change my workplace?

Post by jamescute31 Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:44 pm

it will help and guide us of this kind of information.now i got a new idea.tnx for that bro. cheers cheers
jamescute31
jamescute31
Konsehal ng Bayan
Konsehal ng Bayan

Number of posts : 667
Cellphone no. : 09464279771
Registration date : 04/03/2012

Back to top Go down

What should I do if I want to change my workplace? Empty Re: What should I do if I want to change my workplace?

Post by colbi_176 Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:54 pm

maganda ba sa jeolanam si gwngjang do gwangjang eup?

colbi_176
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 15/07/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down