SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Employment of Foreign Workers Act, "Foreign Workforce Policy Committee

Go down

Employment of Foreign Workers Act, "Foreign Workforce Policy Committee Empty Employment of Foreign Workers Act, "Foreign Workforce Policy Committee

Post by genniekim Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:38 am

(highlight)
Letter of Employment 2012, new business processes quickly and with minimal inconvenience to register January 10, issued by industry step by step
* you can add me here where you can ask me questions directly po alam ko pong maraming tanong sa pm ko na dko nasasagot natatabunan na po yun iba kaya humihinig po ako nang sorry..now you can add me here too ..thank you

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gennie-Kim-q-a/190755987686215#!/pages/Gennie-Kim-q-a/190755987686215?sk=info

thank you and happy new year...
genniekim
genniekim
Adviser
Adviser

Number of posts : 147
Cellphone no. : 010-2760-7319
Registration date : 22/02/2011

Back to top Go down