SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for sale!!!

Go down

for sale!!! Empty for sale!!!

Post by kashmirhinz Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:34 am

sa mga kabayan na nag uumpisa sa buhay lalo na sa mga kabayan natin na new couple at gustong bumili ng gamit sa bahay.. i offer u energy cooker 2 burner stove made from japan with 2years warranty bago po i2 with free 23pcs. solingen cookware set germany made, 24 pcs. germany flatware set stylish collection,heat massager with 7 attachments,body fat/hydration monitor scale ultra slim design, plus mashimizu healthy ozonizer! ang lahat po ng items ay new for ONLY 49,900.00 pesos plus HOME THEATRE CABINET 155W multimedia speaker box with USB+SD card player, remote control, pc/vcd/dvd/cd/tuner/tape/tv & audio input, fm/am digital radio reception, and karaoke function & radio adjustable just add 7,000.00 pesos. NEGOTIABLE!!! pwede po ang korean won payment pero convert po natin sa peso depende po sa palitan ng dollar 1time payment po..if ur interested contact me at 09057197955 or email me at rhinz_sonajo@yahoo.com!

[img]for sale!!! 082313735p1030924[/img]

[img]for sale!!! 082721674img4189[/img]

in financial terms, you get to save money by using this cooker. Why? This is because this energy cooker can cook fast due to its 85% heating efficiency! That means majority of the heat generated by the cooker gets used for cooking unlike conventional stoves whereby only around of half of the heat generated is used. Thus not only are you saving money, you are also getting a cooler kitchen because you are able to cook efficiently with this Energy Cooker!

To recap, with this cooker, you can:
•Cook your favorite food without worrying of fire damaging your home
•Cook without getting accidentally burned
•"Lock" your stove so that what you are cooking is safe from child intervention
•Bring it with you to the beach because of its portability
•Grill indoors
•Save money because of its high efficiency and energy saving features
kashmirhinz
kashmirhinz
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 22