SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginning Of The Comeback

2 posters

Go down

Beginning Of The Comeback  Empty Beginning Of The Comeback

Post by logix618 Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:42 am

Good Morning Sir ,

Forgive Me If Ive Wright This In Early In This Dawn Time Is 4:05am Here In Manila,Accidentally when i surfing on the web looking some events happpening in south korea ,ived Found your site in some article and ive read about some answering to those question, I Am Kindly A Little Guts Now When Im Joining Here Hoping This Will Be The Answer For My Long Awited Answer?

Sir , Ask Me Lng Po If I Have A Chance To Go Back And Try To Work Again In South Korea , Ive Already Divorced a Korean Woman Citizen Last 2005 ,We're Married Last 1995 And We Have A One Lovely Daughter Which I Now Handling Her Future , And Residing Here In Manila ,

Sir , In My Case Do I Have A Chance To Have an Opportunity To Go Back In South Korea To Work Again , With Same Name Ive Used It Before Original Name ,Ive Never Attempt Since Korea Raises Here In the Philippines For Many Man Power Workers To Employed There ,Ever Since Ive Use Only One Name And No Criminal Cases When I Left Korea ,,,

If Happen ,Have A Chance ,Do You Have Any Idea Where Can I Applying A Job To Work Out There?

Thanks A Lot And More Power To All The Stuff And Founder Of This Wonderful Community Ive Ever Joined ,Hoping Will Answer My Little Question Thank You Very Much...

Respectfully Yours ,
logix618, Surprised

logix618
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 11/09/2010

Back to top Go down

Beginning Of The Comeback  Empty Re: Beginning Of The Comeback

Post by zack Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:56 am

Good day Sir logix618!

Actually you have a chance to come back and work here in South Korea. Here are some cases which might be possible for you to acquire a visa.

1. If your daughter's citizenship is Korean, although she is living with you in the Philippines, the moment your daughter (given the right age) decides to go back here in South Korea... You, being her guardian and as her father can accompany her here in South Korea (especially if she is still young). There might be a few requirements you will need to comply (such as your financial status, to show you can support her while both of you are in Korea).

2. If your daughter is a Filipino citizen but is still below 18 yrs old (i will confirm the age limit first) she can apply for a dual citizenship, or she can renounce her Filipino citizenship and become a Korean citizen. Then #1 will become applicable for you to work.

3. You can register at Poea Online e-registration and i think it is still possible for you to take the 7th KLT exam. Given you have passed the exam, completed all requirements, and have been selected by an employer, you have a chance to work here in South Korea under the EPS Program.

4. There are other available Visas which might suit you. For example E-7 if you are qualified to work professionally here in South Korea or E-6 if you have some talent in Singing, dancing or other entertainment related jobs that are available here in South Korea.

5. If your ex-wife will petition/invite both you and/or your daughter to visit Korea. It may be possible to find a way to work while you are visiting here in South Korea.

There might be some more possible options for you, but just to be sure, you can always drop by at the Korean Embassy in Manila to check if you are clear to enter South Korea provided you have a visa.

I hope this will help you, good luck!

Last edited by zack on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
zack
zack
Root Admin
Root Admin

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 06/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by logix618 Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:05 am

Oh! Great !

I Am Very Much So Sad When Me And My Exwife decided To divorced And Go Back Here In Our Native Land ,Actually My Daughter Got An Issued And Passport from The
Korean Government But Since When We Are Arrive Here Last 2005 , We Never Been Come Back Again There In South Korea ,I Think The Passport Of My Daughter Issued From Korea Is Expired Now ,But Hoping This will Be Help someday If She Want To Comeback There again she's also got a korean citizen id number, But Me I Am Not Changing My Citizenship Although I Am So Many Years Stayed Out There , Almost 16 years If I Am Not Mistaken ,,,Even Though One Of My Goodfriends Out There In Our Embassies Philippines ,Mr Ramon ...He Is One Of Our Delegates Who's Stayed Long , Don't Know If He Still Out There...He Knows Me a Lot...Kasi Takbuhan Ko sya Pag May problema Mga Pilipino Natin Dyan Ng Nandyan pa Ako ,Natutuwa Nga Ako at May Mga Community Na Ngayon Tayo Dyan Ng ako Nandyan Wala Puro Sariling Sikap At Nobody Can Hold You When You Down...Except Some Kinds Of e And From Other Kinds Of Groups...Mostly From HyewaDong Church ...Community ...

Amyway Thanks Alot For Some Info You Gave To Me It Learns Me More Now Have A Nice Day And If Some Other Development Who NeedA Person Like Me PleaseDon't Think Twice Ti Get In Touch Me...i will Accept It Even direct Hire From The Employer Just Want To Know Me , Please! If You don't Mind You Can Indorsed Me ...Once Again Thank You Very Much

Smile Beginning Of The Comeback  000l000BaJr

logix618
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 11/09/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: