SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balik-Manggagawa Requirements & Re-entry

2 posters

Go down

Balik-Manggagawa Requirements & Re-entry Empty Balik-Manggagawa Requirements & Re-entry

Post by ranie8799 Fri May 28, 2010 1:53 pm

Dear Dave,

Good day, May I know what are the requirements for Balik Manggagawa at POEA?

I am under E-7 Visa and this is my first vacation to Philippines since I arrive here in Korea last July 2009.

I am going to Philippines this coming August and I already have plane ticket, alien card extension and contract. In view of this, may I know the following ?

1) What are the papers that I need to present at POEA?
If contract is needed, should it be an original one with red ribbon from Phil. Embassy?

2) How will I apply for my re-entry - do I need to go to immigration here first and have my passport stamped? Last year, I was given by Korean Embassy in the Philippines a multiple entry which is valid until June 2010. In this regard, when I submitted my application for visa extension last month - I check the multiple entry portion on my application.
I am the first foreigner and filipino being hired by the company so I want to know if there are still other things that the company needs to process for me for my re-entry.

I hope you could give me some bits of information on what I need to accomplish here as returning worker before my vacation.

Thank you very much in advance and more power to sulyapinoy and to all migrant workers here in South Korea.

라니

ranie8799
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 04/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Balik-Manggagawa Requirements & Re-entry Empty Re: Balik-Manggagawa Requirements & Re-entry

Post by dave Fri May 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Hi Ranie,

It's my pleasure to answer your queries according to my limited knowledge abouth them.

For the Balik Manggagawa, these are the documents needed...

a. Valid original passport
b. Valid re-entry visa (re-entry stamp from immigration)
c. Employment contract (no need to be verified by POLO) but actually this is just optional but to make sure, just bring it with you.
d. Prescribed fees: P100 (POEA Processing Fee), P900 (Philhealth), US$ 25.00 or its peso equivalent (OWWA Membership)

And by the way, if you have enough time before your departure, you can also apply your OEC (Overseas Employment Certificate) here in Korea at the Philippine Embassy in Itaewon as long as you have the re-entry stamp already in your passport.

And for your re-entry stamp, you can process it by yourself at any local immigration office or at Incheon Airport immigration office before check-in into the departure area. Don't forget to bring your updated ARC and 50,000won for multiple-entry fee... It's right that you checked the multiple entry portion of the application form because all E-7 Visa is automatically belong to multiple entry status.

Hope my answer would help... Happy trip!

Regards,
Dave
dave
dave
FEWA - Administrative Adviser

Number of posts : 1567
Cellphone no. : 010-9294-4365
Registration date : 11/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Balik-Manggagawa Requirements & Re-entry Empty Re: Balik-Manggagawa Requirements & Re-entry

Post by ranie8799 Mon May 31, 2010 12:57 pm

Dear Dave,

Thank you very much for the above information. Am going to request my employer for my re-entry. My ARC was processed at Daejeon Immigration - as such, I will inform them to give them knowledge also of the procedure.

Again, thank you and more power.

Sincerely,

Ranie

ranie8799
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by ranie8799 Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Dear Dave,

Good Afternoon,

With regards to our above communication- I plan to renew my OEC at Itaewon next week (summer vacation) since I decided to re-schedule my vacation next year. Also, I acquired already a multiple entry visa if this is part of the requirements for OEC renewal.

In connection with this, I would like to know if the Philippine Embassy is open for the whole week next week? Or how I could inquire from them such information.

Thank you for your utmost assistance extended to all Filipino migrant workers here in South Korea.

Have a nice day.

라니

ranie8799
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by dave Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:25 am

Dear Dave,

Good Afternoon,

With regards to our above communication- I plan to renew my OEC at Itaewon next week (summer vacation) since I decided to re-schedule my vacation next year. Also, I acquired already a multiple entry visa if this is part of the requirements for OEC renewal.

In connection with this, I would like to know if the Philippine Embassy is open for the whole week next week? Or how I could inquire from them such information.

Thank you for your utmost assistance extended to all Filipino migrant workers here in South Korea.

Have a nice day.

라니

hi ranie,

as i checked the website of the Phil. Embassy, wala namang nakapost of any holidays on its office next week... you may also contact POLO office at (02) 3785-3634 & 3785-3635 to inquire your OEC renewal...

thank you...
dave
dave

Number of posts : 1567
Cellphone no. : 010-9294-4365
Registration date : 11/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by ranie8799 Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:59 pm

Dear Dave,

Thanks a lot for the info.

I will give POLO Office a call for my further inquiry.

Have a nice day.

라니

ranie8799
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down