SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello to all of you! pls help

5 posters

Go down

hello to all of you! pls help Empty hello to all of you! pls help

Post by prettymary Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:08 pm

Hi, greetings to all of you....
I am Mary, 31, here in Bacolod City...My husband and I were invited by my mother in law who works in Korea (Seoul) for almost 13 years already, this was her first time to invite.She has been working in a diplomat throughout that years, with no immigration records. Last November 2009, we processed our papers here in the agency, Bacolod. The agency endorsed the papers to their counterpart (Manila) on Nov.16, 2009..We kept on following up our papers update or the result, still no updates...Until this Jan. 6, 2010, the agency called up our papers have been denied... We passed all the requirements even our birth certs,marriage certs....
How long it will takes to apply a tourist visa?

prettymary
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 07/01/2010

Back to top Go down

hello to all of you! pls help Empty Re: hello to all of you! pls help

Post by yeeun Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:48 pm

hi mary..ask q lng if ung mother in law mo eh korean citizen na? ang alam q kc kpg nag invite ka dpt citizen kna.or korean married ka..share q lng kc ung kpatid bale ng aswa ng tita q..nand2 s korea and married cya s korean then ininvite nya sister nya aun ala pang 1 month nand2 n sister nya..ang bilis ng process..by the way sept dumating d2 ung girl n maried to korean then nag invite cya by november then by december nakarating n rito ung ate nya..ang alam q kc kpg alang prob s papers n pnadala sau ok n cya mabilis lng process..hirap po kc now mag apply ng visa as tourist d2 s korea..

yeeun
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 07/10/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by prettymary Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:48 pm

hello yeeun...
thanks sa reply ha...ung mother in law ko, hindi sya korean citizen..filipino with working visa sya...work sya sa isang diplomate.sabi ng mga kaibigan nya pwede daw sya mag invite,wala namang bad record daw sa immigration..Kc ung mga kasamhan nya nag invite din ng mga kapamilya nila at na grant din. E pano sa amin, hindi na grant. We have show money @ the bank, complete lahat ang papers....
Anyway, we'll try again. thanks

prettymary
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by jrtorres Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:55 pm

kabayang prettymary.....share ko lang din yung sa kasamahan ko sa work,,,nakapunta dito as tourist yung gf nya pati sis nya at mama nya..kahit di sua invite,,apply lang sila as tourist...tiningnan yung work nila at bank account..pati itr.....at presto nakapunta sila dito last december 24..at nakabalik na satin...complete mo requirents mo...baka sasunod maapruban ka na....
jrtorres
jrtorres
Baranggay Captain 2nd Term

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 24/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by prettymary Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:15 am

hello jr,
thanks ha...I was disappointed @ first nung nalaman kung denied kami..but through encouragement nyo, I hope maybe this time ma grant na ung papers namin..Kc gusto naman namin makapunta ng Korea kasama ng mom nya..I hope and prayed na sana wala ng hassles ang papers..
Pwede ka ba ma contact ng mother in law ko dyan for inquiries? I saw ur number posted here I hope she can keep in touch with u..
thanks!

prettymary
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by lhea Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:11 am

hello po...natry k po dn yan dati na ng apply me for tourist visa then na denied then me....but wlang cnb kng ano ung reason but na denied kmi...opinion lng po if ung husband m or ikaw ay my work jan sa phils try to get some valid papers sa company nyo na u r just gonna have a vaction and ung sa employer nmn ng mother in law m kng ok lng sa knya na gwan nya kayo ng valid letter the xa ang bhla to all ur expenses here in korea kht hnd kunwari lang..kasi i know it will help u a lot..God bless kababayan...I came from negros too
lhea
lhea
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 04/12/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by jrtorres Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:12 am

kabayang pretty mary,,ok lang po...call lang po sya anytime...pag di me nasagot magreturn call me..hope makapunta kayo dito..
jrtorres
jrtorres

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 24/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by mitchmitch Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:13 pm

hello to all kababayans....hope you could give me your best opinions.... my husband is currently working also in SK, I want to visit him as a tourist anytime soon but his employer didn't grant his request to give me a notarized invitation letter out of his promise that he will shoulder all expenses if ever his employer would pay anything during the process. I know that I coud personally apply to Korean embassy here in the Phils., but I do not hold 2 requirements (COE and ITR) for I am no longer employed since April 2009. Would there be any other means to grant me a visa? Please help if ever you know some....salamat

mitchmitch
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 10/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by yeeun Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:21 pm

hi mary,,tama cla need mo ipakita s embassy ung bank account ng byenan mo at ska ibang supporting documents n proof n kayang kng suportahan in case n makarating k d2 as tourist.. kc iinterviewhin k s embassy kung cno ggastos saui if mkratng k d2..ung cousin q nagshow p cya ng bank account nya s embassy to proof n kya nyng mag tourist d2..sna nxt time maapproove n kau..

yeeun
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 07/10/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by prettymary Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:41 pm

hello...thank you for replying....
I just want to ask, in the application letter..my question dun na "who will pay for your trip"- we answered, kami yung ma pay for the trip.. is it ok? or we'll have to state na ung byenan ko ung ma pay?kc kami naman talaga ung ma pay..bali ung accomodation lang ung sa byenan ko. Wala po kaming na pass na mga proof of income ng byenan ko and sa employer nya.. Ung na pass po namin are bank certs,itr, emplyment certs..pero ung sa asawa ko, itr lang po, kc self employed sya..Is it possible na ma approve kami the second time around?
thanks

prettymary
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by lhea Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:33 am

ok lng po na kayo ung illgay nyo na mgpay ng gastos pero dpat supported un ng bank accounts na t show that u can shoulder all ang gstos pag nandto na kau
lhea
lhea
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 04/12/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum