SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don’t be sorry be better part 2.

5 posters

Go down

Don’t be sorry be better part 2. Empty Don’t be sorry be better part 2.

Post by annesolano Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:24 am

While on the bus, I bumped into 3 teenagers, among empty seats ..they chose to seat behind me. The moment they saw me, they started speaking on their language, calling me names which I didn’t understand, trying to get my attention by pushing the back of my seat with their knees while laughing. I thought initially ignoring them, would stop them from disturbing and laughing out loud behind me. So I ignored them until my phone rang, I answered the phone and they started singing “ terephone, terephone, blah blah blah..” I could only understand the word “terephone” . When I stop talking, they would stop singing, when I start talking, that’s when they start singing again and this time tapping the back of my seat almost hitting my head. I was steaming inside but I remained calm. Should I meet their parents, I’d teach them about parenting. When the phone conversation was over, I stood up and faced them. I looked at them firmly. “ Okay laugh now, why don’t you guys laugh now? I mean, what’s wrong with you guys?” I asked. They were schocked, one was holding her laughter, and two asked for apology. So I replied: It’s alright, don’t be sorry, be better.

This what my mom always tells me when she wants me to realize my own mistakes and not ton commit the same mistake again.

But wait.. I wasn’t even chilled yet, nor have my blood preasure turned to normal.. yet there’s more…
After getting off the bus, a car with a very loud music on, pulled over in front of me. In the car were young men waving their hands, yelling at me: “Filipina? Nepalese? Blah blah blah” (I was like.. d*mn..not again) I was really scared for they looked like they’re under the influence of alcohol. Or more like weeds perhaps.. They were crazy… I kept walking, though I was really nervous, but they would maneuver their car to keep up with my walking.. what a bully… So I stopped walking, pretended to be picking up some stones from the ground to throw to them.. “What’s the matter with you people?!!!” They were wide-eyed when they took off, parang kidlat sa bilis…

I couldn’t figure at once why do these people treat us like sh*t. I mean, come on.. we came to their country to render our services for they lack man power, we don’t mean harm to them for heaven’s sake, do we???? so why in the world do they need to treat us like dummies? Do we steal their resources? Some of us even get dime for labor jobs. Shoot!!! Pissed me off!!

I hope some of us won’t act like maamong aso na kahit sinisipa sipa na eh aalis lang ng lugmok ang mukha at titiisin ang sakit o ang tinatawag na emotional disturbance…Kumahol tayo paminsan minsan, di kelangan mangagat, kaho lang.. aatras ng nanginginig ang mga yan.

Humility sometimes leads to oppression; some people tend to size you up when you are too passive… When people don’t get the message that you want to convey with your act,(coz some of them are just so lazy to analyze and think) they confused justification to bragging. If barking on someone who tries to oppress you is a form of bragging, and if it would minimize and soon eliminate oppression, then I say bragging is rightful. You just have to bark sometimes to warn and make unreasonable people to realize their own mistakes.

Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Arf Arf!!!
annesolano
annesolano
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 26/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Don’t be sorry be better part 2. Empty Re: Don’t be sorry be better part 2.

Post by maria_renz2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:28 am

kaho tuta pala eh,,,wala ngang matakot sayo...hay naku here i am again..ang masungid mong tagasubaysubay..opps....may mapupulot ka rin sa akin....tingnan at basahin mo ito....

as an elementary graduate i should say,,don't use the term "us" eh ikaw lang naman siguro ang ginaganyan eh...wala pa akong naririnig sa iba base sa kwento mo,,,ikaw lang ang naka experience nan,,siguro marahil because u have a funny face,,,i said before that u a "negra"something like(sa korea ko lang natutunan 'tong english ko eh)alay kagaling ko naman..

as a low class like me,,,glad to say,,,u kinda good in making such stories like these....because you want yourself to be entertained....another selfish act to the max....why don't you make stories related to what or how we as 0fws be able coup up matters (any matters not like yours)with regards to our stay in the foreign land,,(nakakatawa nakapag compose ako ng english na itozzz)

differents norms,,,do not deviate my ate dear,,go along the flow...u are not in the possession to dictate THEM on what they are doing or what they have done to you and to others....in laymans term,,as an elementary....pakisama ka.....sakayan mo na lang....sus maryosep....

kung tatahol,,tapangan ang tahol....

AWW!!!!AWW!!!AWW!!! YUAN ANG ASTIG mag sun cellular na.....
mhuawww...tomboyin ako....naku...ewan...hanapan mo ako trabaho nga...

maria_renz2009
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 30/09/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by josephpatrol Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:22 am

OPINION KUPO!

but anne im only just a puppy cant even bark "urh -urh-urr uurhh", di namn nating kailngan maging matapang sa lahat ng bagay but we shud fight for our ryts(basta tama lang) , pero hindi naman sa lahat ng bagay ay kailngan lusubin ang giyera ,so far in my case di naman ako masyado na abuse ng ibang lahi kase im not the type of person na kayang lokohin at pasakayin ng isang bagay(lalu na sa maling pagkakataon),, pag tiningnan moko ,"mukha nga ako BOPOLS but not my actions",hehehhehe,,,,some koreans test our personality, "they even under-estimate our knowledge skill and ability" if they see that u r weak, OMgosh,,wla kawawa ka,,but minsan nasa pagkatao mo natin yan ,,they sometimes discredit,disgrace us FOREIGNER in their land, kala mo na sila lang ang tao sa mundo "conceited type ba" nway sakin situation ,whenever i enter some company they usually thought kaya nila e manuever pagkatao ko,,pero it wud only take days to know me, once i am pissed with koreans i only just say "yah, shut up" i dont used bad words to them ,its just eye contact and surely iiwan nako, and certainly they learn. Ganyan sila sa una pero once u introduced ur personality they will certainly respect u ,as of now , i am rspected by officemates kase may kakayahan ako na di pa nila alam kya i gain respect in our office.

let me share u my unforgettable embarassing moment in korea ..Before, i worked in a factory in ansan ,i encounter a 7 footer korean (co-worker)man, push and strangle me ( siguro 4 to 5 months nako sa korea,nun - and wat funny is i dnt know how to kol the police even their pon number) and sa sobra sakit ng loob ko sabi ko masasama pla mga koreans,(wla pako masyado kilala and everyone is busy working-walang mahingan ng tulong) dat tym cant even express myself(hangul mal mute) pero i went to look for pyongchol dat tym,,and bumagsak pako sa mga police officer na naka ORANGE uniform(LOL),with their badges,,nun pla ay fire station un eheheh,, i seek for assistance and two police mobile fetch me and with the help of two korean frens that i kold for assistance (responde naman sila agad ,,,,(that korean monster guy was resisting the arrest, and even losing his high-temper kaya pati mga police ay nagagalit kase imagined a 7 footer man (sakalin)ang little guy- quick-temper kase siya(di namn reason ang sigawan ako kaya pinakita ko na ayaw ko sinisigawan) kya siguro sa isip nya ay kaya nya ko saktan- he did not expect na tatawag ako ng police and kesa magbayad siya (he apologized to me several tyms(begging for forgiveness)-wala namn ako galus at mantsa sa mukha)dat tym nakiusap ang sajang sakin na patawarin ko nalang (kaya pinakawalan nalang siya) nasanay kase sila na sinisigawan ung aking pinoy workmates(na takut na takut sa mga koreans) pero after dat incident they never bothered me and my co-worker anymore kase nakita na nila na i wud fight for my rights,from that tym naging matapang nako para sa karapatan ko(sarili ko), as much as possible i dnt want to abuse other people (and much i hate being abused)even in my previous and present company ,i worked hard , i have a great respect to ader peoples opinion and mind especially to koreans, i know my obligation and responsibility at workplace, wag lang ako sigawan ,wag lang akong abusuhin. and treat me as human being. tao lang ako nagkakamali pero di dahilan na saktan ang isang tao, swerte nya wla lang ako galus ,at kung hindi sana nagkapera ko.

Lumipas ang ilan taon staying here in korea, natuto napo ako at may kaunting natutunan pro till now i still need to learn a lot in korea.

respect me ,den u will be well respected by me pero dont dare push me,,extremely(JOKE) dangerous po ang taong ito kase po "PINOY AKO",,,ehehehehehehh
josephpatrol
josephpatrol
Board Member
Board Member

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 02/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by josephpatrol Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:32 am

"opinion kupo"

pero u did the ryt thing "teaching those student a proper manner"

so far marami nako nakakausap na mga students (mga bata) but they are rily kind and sweet(matulungin din sila)

swerte ako wla pa ko nakita and na encounter bad student at the road.

Last edited by josephpatrol on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
josephpatrol
josephpatrol
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Noypi101 Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:00 am

hahah.. nice maria_renz,
pra sakin lng ha, we should think rationally b'coz all kind of persons written above do exist not only there in the bus or in a car with a very loud music (well, the latter could be very serious, be carefull) dapat alam n natin yun dahil hindi naman lahat ng tao eh magugustuhan tayo..

the point is how we handle those person or the situation kung magrereact tayo ng hindi dn maganda wla n tayong pinag iba sa kanila (kanila could be anyone hehe..) na makitid dn isip mas mabuti pa n tawanan n lng dn natin d naman tayo magkakakilala we don't have the right to say or to express anything that can hurt their feelings maliban na lang kung they get physical ibang usapan n yun magkakaalaman tayo kung gano katapang ang asong hindi tumatahol heheh..

bragging is not the aswer to let them know that you are also a human being, let them know that you're not a narrow minded person and you can do things that they didn't even try..they will admire you! but pleas give exception for those envious they're not worth to worry..

just be happy! tagay tayo annesolano,maria_renz,josephpatrol! tagay
Noypi101
Noypi101
Kagalang-galang na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 06/10/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by annesolano Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:36 am

Teacher: class can somebody spell the word “Perfect”?
Student: Capital N-O-B-O-D-Y Perfect.
Teacher: Tumpak!

*Kunin ang parteng maayos at itapon ang bulok.

By the way, 4’11 ang taas ko, negra, para akong taong puno ( yes friends, pwedeng magmukhang puno ang tao) kasi ang kulay ko, hindi morena, maduming may pagka brown, or parang agaw putik ang kulay.
At hilig ko ang mag suot ng "racer back" pag may lakad ako,sa subway, sa bus, I don’t care kung pinagtitinginan ng ibang lahi at pinagtatawanan ang likod ko na may tipak tipak pa ng libag at tadtad ng pimples, wala na kasing space sa mukha ko kaya pati likod ko invaded na rin ng pimples. Hilig ko rin ang tinatawag sa Pinas na “pekp*k” shorts, (yes friends yun ang tawag sa short na super iksi) at enjoy na enjoy ako pag nakikita ng iba ang kuyukot ba tawag dun, na parang uling na sa itim, at ang tuhod ko na super eye catching, madalas kasi akong maglakad ng paluhod noon sa simbahan ng quiapo. Over revealing ang karamihan sa mga suot ko, eh bakit ba? may ipapakita naman ako, yung iba nga dyan parang pantal lang, parang kagat lang ba ng lamok sa liit ng hinaharap… di ko alam ang word na “DECENCY” oo, wala sa bokabularyo ko yan. Ano bay an? Kinakain bay an? I don’t know even know how to articulate myself in a very professional manner. Hilig ko rin humalakhak sa public places na kala mo wala ng bukas, eh ano naman, kung magtinginan sila at isipin nila na lahat ng pinoy ay walang breeding? damay damay lang yan.. paborito ko rin ang Hooker shoes, aba, para naman madagdagan ang height ko. Sabi ng iba, kalahati ng pagod mo sa maghapon eh galling sa takong ng sapatos na suot mo, but I don’t care, sa kulto na kinabibilangan ko, bawal ang magsuot ng komportableng sapatos, oo friend, kasali ako sa kulto ng Carrie Bradshaw. Hilig ko rin magsuot ng Tiara, para kunyari prinsesa ako, ng anong tribu? Basta, kahit ano. Ang cute kasi, feeling ko ang ganda ganda ko, eh ano kung ang Tiara ay simbolo ng inequality ? Kahit binabastos ako ng ibang lahi, tumatalikod lang ako, ang tawag sa akin "monkey whore" minsan naman "monkey maid", pero okay lang, wala naman kasi akong kakayahang ipagtanggol ang sarili ko, tanggapin ko na lang ang katotohanan na ganito ako ipinanganak.. kahit na alam naman natin na ang karakas ko ay ubod ng sama…. Teka.. kanta yun ah.. Oh well.. basta…. sabi nila disgrace daw ako sa mother land ko.. teka ano ba ibig sabihin ng disgrace?

Last edited by annesolano on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
annesolano
annesolano
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 26/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by josephpatrol Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:21 am

probably miss anne will be a gud defender para sa kapakanan ng mga kababaihan,, tama yan miss anne ,,minsan napapahiya ang pilipino sa kapwa pilipino,iba kase nagdudumi at lahat sila(pinoy)kasama tayo dun ay nadadamay,. kya as much as possible we should maintain our reputation. At ipakita nating na nagbri breed tayo(LOL).....

Minsan ok lang namn magtawanan in public wag lang madalas basta paminsan minsan lang eehheheheh.

some pipol may mis understood and irritated ,kase we all have different level,status,perception in lyf.. nsa personality yan ,as ive told u (in fairness) as long that its a key to open one's mind (dnt mind the detractors) kung meron lang kau(opposition) eheheheheh,,probably some pipol think ur tack _ _ _ _ but para sakin , freedom of expression pu ang tawag jan. and i think u have the ryt point of view(na naisip mo ang kapakanan ng karamihan at hindi ng sarili lamang)..
josephpatrol
josephpatrol
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria_renz2009 Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:14 am

hahahahahahha,,,nagbri breed tayo!!!! iyak sa galak yan..umiiyak sa galak...

magtawanan kung may kasama huwag ung nag iisa..para ka ng si sisa non,, lol!

tama,,freedom of expression i second demotion...ipaglaban ang kapakanan sa nakakarami(ops kuya joseph,,nakapag sabi ka sa kabilang post na ang ibang pinay dahil sa hirap ng buhay kahit prostitution ay pinasok na..)
paano yan...tama ba ang right of view mo kuya???ikaw ha,,balimbing ka...

anyways,,kidding aside...maging seryoso sa usapin ito lalo nat kaming mga kakaibahan ang tinatalakay...dapat mabigyan ng solusyon at matugunan agad ang ganitong klaseng persepsyon sa aming mga kababaihan(pangkahalatan,hindi individual,,)...ano ang mga munkahi,,pag ipon ipunan to come with a brilliant idea,,hindi puro stories...

kung talagang may ipinaglalaban sumangguni o makilahok dun sa mga organisasyon ,tulad ng gabriela.,samahang kababaihang ilokandia,,womens rights protection of the phils..samahan bisayang kababaihan cebu chapter,at ibat iba pang organisayon na makakatulong sa ipinaglalaban mo...
maaring maging kapakipakinabang ang gnaitong klaseng taong may IPINAGLALABAN KUNG ITOY NASA LEHITIMONG ORGANISYON...don't be a little fish in the ocean...join big fishes and make waves.....karl marx...

maria_renz2009
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by maria_renz2009 Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:27 am

oopss...disgrace is not a term or an attribute to describe a Filipina...hindi ka ma identify as pinay..thats why u are a disgrace...hindi ka pinay...ibang lahi ka..baka akala nila taga africa ka,,,kaya mababa tingin sayo pero hindi sa lahat ng pinay...ginagamit mo lang stories to tell to us that kaming mga "pinay"ay minamaltrato ng banyaga,,,mali ka,,,,,,sayo rin nanggaling ang kasagutan...

maria_renz2009
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by mykeemchee Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:01 pm

whew!!

its getting hot in here

sigh*
mykeemchee
mykeemchee
Primero Baranggay Councilor
Primero Baranggay Councilor

Number of posts : 380
Cellphone no. : +85283552829
Registration date : 06/09/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Noypi101 Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:48 pm

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

-Albert Einstein-
Noypi101
Noypi101

Back to top Go down

Don’t be sorry be better part 2. Empty BE ORIGINAL

Post by josephpatrol Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:32 pm

eheheheheheh

its my own life!!!

but we all have our ryts to express ourselves as long dat i do it on my way

Remember "di kuna kailngan maging pulitiko para lang tumulong" as long dat it counts to fellow men. kahit maLiit pa ito at eye opeNER to everyone,, personally for me "hoping IT will COUNTs"

So do it on ur own way ,ok

"strength doesnt open big iron doors but a small key"

its his/her own prerogative , not jose rizal,not arroyo,not juan dela cruz, and absolutely para sa mga mag-oopose(considered detractors) sa aking pananaw, absolutely not urs ...

tama ba ko- oo ikaw din MAY TAMA KA, ok ,tumpak!

as long na di nakakaperwisyu sa pagkatao ninuman , minding our own life and business,

and pwedi namn isulat kahit walang kwenta diba ,some stories na walang kwenta sa IQ ng isang tao (kung sino ka man detractor sa aking original na blog ) ay (read carefully) eheheheheh----may original( wag gaya gaya ha ) di ito debate . its a test of behavior eheheheh

ay pwedi rin makatulong sa ibang bagay coz we all have different perspective, opinion,comment.but wat matters most..

remember!!! kahit ang daga(langgam) ay nakakapantal/makati din,,,( langgaM sA ibang lengguahe)

respetuhin namin ang opinion nino man PERO MATUTO DAPAT SIYA at please respect others opinion ALSO. Matuto ka po(para sa detractor)mag appreciate sa kakayahan at kaalaman ng tao bago natin e judged, dnt judged wen ur not a judged,,and besides hindi namn ganun kasama ang iniisip ng blog ni maam anne(di po siya ganun sa iniisip ni detractor) ehehehh sino un?( even though it seems to other people na senseless ito , its free not to read it walang bayad and walang patubo kaya go-go-go na and leave (sa mas malinaw na usapan -wag po basahin eheheheh)

Hindi sa bubutas butasan ang every single word na gagamitin ng tao.plagiarism pu yan eheheheheh,,(joke),,,,ok lang ang copyright basta di lang mapansin (another joke agen)eheheheh .compose po tayo ng sarili natin story kase po ang score is 10-4 (roger) copy over..

kung naghihirap ang isang tao,isa bang dahilan un para pumasok ka sa kaput_ _ _ _? , di natin sila masisisi pero kase un ang landas na tinahak nya,, pero i dont agree(capital I DISAGREE)kase may iba pang paraan,, MALINAW INTYENDES( KURUCHIIIIIIIIIII)

Last edited by josephpatrol on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:23 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : ORIGINAL)
josephpatrol
josephpatrol
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Noypi101 Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:48 pm

1800's : Dr. Jose Rizal fought Spaniards using his pen by writing his powerful words without any marked of fear on his face. Devoting himself by making his fellow countrymen realized that the power of unity can changed our lives.

21st century: J____ B_____ accused of writing using her keyboard of a very insensitive words on cyber community called Face Book that brought her into famed for a weeks and received many comments and criticizes even threats from her fellow Filipino that she never realized it would happen to her.

Writing books, blogs, threads even comments could cause a very huge outcome good or a bad one when some people couldn't see the real meaning of the words or just misunderstanding what the writer wants to express. Apparently, this happened frequently in a cyber community where everyone is entitled to their own opinions as long as the rules and regulations of the community don’t compromise.

I will write my own opinion, right here, right now.
We should think carefully before we make or write our reactions regarding the topics and comments where we come across in a cyber community because some of us are just hanging around and trying to make friends and doesn't intend to hurt offend the feelings of the other member.

By the way, I posted it ("Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.") to make a comment, it doesn't matter if who's right or wrong it depends on how you view their opinion that's where the meaning counts.

And FYI, plagiarism doesn't count on a cyber as long as you didn't say it’s yours...

Thank you, have a nice week end..

"Think outside the box."
Noypi101
Noypi101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down