SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Student visa , can i teach legally in korea?

+2
josephpatrol
ayokosayo
6 posters

Go down

Student visa , can i teach legally in korea? Empty Student visa , can i teach legally in korea?

Post by ayokosayo Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:26 pm

I just wanted to know if i can teach and work legally in Korea as an English teacher?I'am presently working as a teacher here in Korea.Please answer me, huhuhuhuhu. Crying or Very sad

ayokosayo
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 27/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Student visa , can i teach legally in korea? Empty Re: Student visa , can i teach legally in korea?

Post by josephpatrol Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:42 pm

student visa is only for student and not allowed for teaching ,,it means if u teach here, u are violating the korean law..

thanks po
josephpatrol
josephpatrol
Board Member
Board Member

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 02/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Student visa , can i teach legally in korea? Empty Re: Student visa , can i teach legally in korea?

Post by candy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:46 pm

kabayan tama po yung sinabi ni kabayan joseph na yung student visa is for student only,kase po may sinusunod tayo na rules and regulation.kung gusto n'yo po mag turo dito ng legal, kailangan n'yo pong mag apply ng working visa sa immigration.para wala po kayong maging problema.Good luck.
candy
candy
Seosaengnim
Seosaengnim

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 14/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by ji2maverick Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:35 am

u need to have an E2 visa in order to teach English legally dito sa Korea...

try also to visit this site kabayan for more info:
http://www.englishjobskorea.com/

good luck & God bless!!
ji2maverick
ji2maverick
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 58
Cellphone no. : +639997524617
Registration date : 12/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by ayokosayo Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:33 am

ji2maverick wrote:u need to have an E2 visa in order to teach English legally dito sa Korea...

good luck & God bless!!
YES, I know that i have to secure an e2 , e1, or an e5 visa to teach legally but what im asking is about the new regulation of the immigration of Korea regarding A1 visa. cause there's a new up date about a1 visa holder's.If you have information regarding this subject, please do reply . THANKS SA LAHAT NG CONCERN.

ayokosayo
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by ayokosayo Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:39 am

josephpatrol wrote:student visa is only for student and not allowed for teaching ,,it means if u teach here, u are violating the korean law..

thanks po
HE HE HE, THANKS FOR THE ADVICE BUT ALREADY KNOW THAT, WHAT IM ASKING IS ABOUT THE NEW REGULATION ABOUT A1 VISA HOLDER.AND BESIDES BROWN SKINNED NATIONALS LIKE US ARE NOT YET ELIGIBLE TO TEACH ENGLISH IN KOREA. SO I DON'T NEED TO APPLY.HUHUHUHUHU.DAYA NILA. WAAAAAAA.

ayokosayo
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by ernie obias Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:22 pm

mr./ms. ayokosayo, if you are not contented with the advices posted by our fellow contributors, you may visit the Korean immigration and ask about that, you're concern about a1 visa.. but in Korean government, only English Native Speakers, and if you are an Asian but married to a Korean are only allowed to teach English legally here in Korea. Student visa released is only used for that purpose, not for anything else, same with c-3 visa... Though there is now new Korean law that Asian people like Filipinos will be allowed to teach English legally here, but it's not yet implemented, just wait for that law to be implemented and who knows you can teach here in the near future... goodluck!

ernie obias
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 02/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by ji2maverick Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:34 am

ayokosayo wrote:
ji2maverick wrote:u need to have an E2 visa in order to teach English legally dito sa Korea...

good luck & God bless!!
YES, I know that i have to secure an e2 , e1, or an e5 visa to teach legally but what im asking is about the new regulation of the immigration of Korea regarding A1 visa. cause there's a new up date about a1 visa holder's.If you have information regarding this subject, please do reply . THANKS SA LAHAT NG CONCERN.

u know girl, u should better visit the immigration office of Korea to get an exact and accurate answers for your questions.. at least doon, you can have more detailed info of what you need to know...

keep safe & God bless!!! Very Happy
ji2maverick
ji2maverick
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 58
Cellphone no. : +639997524617
Registration date : 12/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by josephpatrol Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:53 pm

ung pung nagtatanung,, paki clarify lang po maayos ang question ,,so we can answer exactly ur exact question ,,kulang po kse ung question nyo about A1 status, di po kse indicated sa first question ninyo.

tc po..and thanks
josephpatrol
josephpatrol
Board Member
Board Member

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 02/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by amie sison Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:10 pm

pwede ka for private tutorials and phone teaching only.
amie sison
amie sison
SULYAPINOY Literary Section Editor
SULYAPINOY Literary Section Editor

Number of posts : 2332
Registration date : 07/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down