SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salamat: Skeptron Alumni Assos. Korea Chapter

3 posters

Go down

Salamat: Skeptron Alumni Assos. Korea Chapter Empty Salamat: Skeptron Alumni Assos. Korea Chapter

Post by BLyTHe Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:09 pm

I'd like to send my sincerest gratitude to the Skeptron Alumni Association Korea Chapter for the warm welcome you showed me during your 36th Year Founding Anniversary held at Gunpo City. I must say, I had a great time with all of you and am looking forward for our next meeting.

Special thanks to Bro. Irish, GS Robert, and the rest of the Alumni Officers and members for being so accommodating. Good luck to all your projects and future endeavors. SULYAPINOY is hoping to become your partner in achieving social transformation and camaraderie among our Filipino brethren not only here in South Korea but also to other parts of the world.

Long Live!

Last edited by BLyTHe on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
BLyTHe
BLyTHe
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 08/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Salamat: Skeptron Alumni Assos. Korea Chapter Empty Re: Salamat: Skeptron Alumni Assos. Korea Chapter

Post by candy Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:11 pm

thank you for sharing and God Bless...
candy
candy
Seosaengnim
Seosaengnim

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 14/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Salamat: Skeptron Alumni Assos. Korea Chapter Empty Re: Salamat: Skeptron Alumni Assos. Korea Chapter

Post by irish1973 Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:17 am

isang magpagpalang araw po,,

thank u rin mr.edward castro, it's a pleasure pre na makasama ka namin sa aming selebrasyon at ikinalulugud ko'ng makilala ka at sana maulit muli d pa naman ito ang una't huling pagkikita natin pre..

in behalf of ALPHA KAPPA RHO alumni association of south korea ay asahan nyo ang walang sawa namin pagtulong sa ating mga kapwa tao sa abot po ng aming makakaya at hinding hindi po kami magsasawa na tumulong 'pagkat ito po ay amin sinumpaan sa harap ng dios at sa mata ng tao..nagppasalamat po kami sa tiwala ninyo at sana makasama namin kayo sa aming mga darating pang mga proyekto (civic service) sa pinas at dito sa korea.pagpalain nawa tayo ni bathala..

LONG LIVE ALPHA KAPPA RHO INTERNATIONAL
LONG LIVE ALPHA KAPPA RHO PHILIPPINES
LONG LIVE ALPHA KAPPA RHO SOUTH KOREA
LONG LIVE SULYAPINOY....

MUCH RESPECT,
BROD IRISH TORRES
AKRHO-SOUTH KOREA FOUNDER/ORGANIZER
irish1973
irish1973
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 4
Cellphone no. : 010-2612-1826
Registration date : 11/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down