SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English Instructor

2 posters

Go down

English Instructor Empty English Instructor

Post by yolak69 Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:29 am

Hi All,

My friend is in Korea (TNT) and is working part time as an English Instructor. I want to go there to teach too but would prefer to go there legally. I've been browsing a couple of sites but can't seem to get a direct answer as to what i need. Some sites are in Korean making things worst. Also they need English instructors with English as their first language.

I've been working in a call center for about 5 years now, but is not a graduate of BS Ed. Any help? I'm a pol sci grad btw.

Thanks a lot!

yolak69
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 09/04/2009

Back to top Go down

English Instructor Empty Re: English Instructor

Post by dave Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:52 am

Hi All,

My friend is in Korea (TNT) and is working part time as an English Instructor. I want to go there to teach too but would prefer to go there legally. I've been browsing a couple of sites but can't seem to get a direct answer as to what i need. Some sites are in Korean making things worst. Also they need English instructors with English as their first language.

I've been working in a call center for about 5 years now, but is not a graduate of BS Ed. Any help? I'm a pol sci grad btw.

Thanks a lot!
Hello Sir,
I got an email from Mr. Harry Chung of Time Search/Koreajobnlink.com announcing about hiring Philippine English Teachers for Korea... I'm sure this will answer to your inquiries...

Please refer below...

================================================================================

Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 3:05 PM
To: misterdj04@gmail.com
Subject: Philippine English Teachers for Korea !

To ensure delivery of this email please add ask@koreajoblink.com to your address book or safe list.

SERVICE ALERT
My Koreajoblink | Post Resume | Check Jobs | Ask for Advice

Philippine English Teachers for Korea!

As the public schools in Korea decided to strengthen English proficiency of students, Public schools in Korea plans to hire exceptional Philippine teachers to teach conversational English to primary/middle/high school students in Korean schools.

The actual timing of hiring is not determined but a head start can put you in a better position.

Qualifications:
1) Bachelor’s or higher degree in education/ English major (other majors may be possible)
2) Teachers’ license(or certificate)
3) Teaching experience (minimum 2 years)
4) Clean police record.

When you are hired, you will be given competitive monthly salary, roundtrip airfare, medical insurance, free housing, settlement allowance, overtime pay and severance pay.

Duration of contract is for 1 year + renewals to high performing teachers.

You need to be ready to get ahead.
If you are interested, register yourself and qualified acquaintances to www.Koreajoblink.com. The first place we look is the database of Koreajoblink.com. If you are not registered, your chance will be reduced.

Go to www.Koreajoblink.com
Sign Up, attach your resume and photo, &nbs! p; teacher’s license certificate in scanned image.

Here is what you can do in the meantime,
1) Get your passport.
2) Get references.
3) Check your criminal record.
4) Get familiarized with American accent and intonation.
5) Get more experience teaching.

There is an increasing talk to introduce Filipino teachers but not 100% decided. Most likely it will be between 2010~ 2011. Will let you know the latest news regarding teaching visa for Philippine teachers

Harry Chung
Times Search/ Koreajoblink.com
Official recruitment body for SEOUL OFFICE OF EDUCATION.
Sponsored Job Ads

Last edited by misterdj on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
dave
dave
FEWA - Administrative Adviser
FEWA - Administrative Adviser

Number of posts : 1567
Cellphone no. : 010-9294-4365
Registration date : 11/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by yolak69 Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:30 am

Thanks a lot, i will be contacting him right away.

yolak69
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 09/04/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down