SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for somebody to help me...

3 posters

Go down

Looking for somebody to help me... Empty Looking for somebody to help me...

Post by abner420 Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:22 pm

I already pass the 4th Eps Klt exam...But until now di pa ako natatawagan ng poea...just txt at 09184547425...tanx...

abner420
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 02/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Looking for somebody to help me... Empty Re: Looking for somebody to help me...

Post by inhamiller Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:09 am

kabayan abner420,
Have you tried following-up with POEA or you might have missed a call from them? Please also check the validity of your KLT. If you are 4th klt passer (10-29-2006), the result is only valid for 2yrs. after the test date,according to the test report certificates issued to klt passers. Nevertheless, working in korea nowadays is quite tough because of the global economic turndown and other labor issues on EPS. Not to discourage you but I suggest to look for other opportunities for the meantime. Thank you.

inhamiller
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 30/06/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by reeve Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:52 am

abner420 wrote:I already pass the 4th Eps Klt exam...But until now di pa ako natatawagan ng poea...just txt at 09184547425...tanx...

Kabayan Abner,

Maraming slamt po sa pag bisita mo sa website ntin.
Tama po ang sinabi ni inhamiller.

Mas maganda kung try mo rin sa Canada, Australia etc. while waiting sa Korea.
Maaring hndi kp natawagan dahil sa hindi pa na renew ang MOU natin, hopefuly this month January magka permahan na kc umuwi po jan sa Pinas ang ating Labor Attache' na si Atty. Delmer Cruz para sa usaping ito.

Tutok lng po dito sa website natin para sa huling kaganapan dito sa Korea.Pls tel also your frens jan sa Pinas na bisitahin ang website natin dahil tau po ay nakatutok rin sa mga pangyayari dito at tayo mismo ay kumikilos sa kapakanan ng OFWs dito sa bansang Korea.

Hwag mawalan ng pag asa,ngunit maging handa tau sa anu mangpangyayari.Sa kaslukuyan meron balita na STOP na ang VISA ISSUANCE . We need to confirm it.

Thank you and God bless you.

@ ur service,

Reeve
reeve
reeve
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 02/03/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by reeve Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:00 am

inhamiller wrote:kabayan abner420,
Have you tried following-up with POEA or you might have missed a call from them? Please also check the validity of your KLT. If you are 4th klt passer (10-29-2006), the result is only valid for 2yrs. after the test date,according to the test report certificates issued to klt passers. Nevertheless, working in korea nowadays is quite tough because of the global economic turndown and other labor issues on EPS. Not to discourage you but I suggest to look for other opportunities for the meantime. Thank you.

Sir/Ma'am INHAMILLER,

Marming salamat po INHAMILLER sa reply mo. Kami po ay nagagalak sa mga taong katulad mo na tumulong sa amin magbigay info sa ating mga kapwa OFWs.

Ako po ay nanawagan sa ating kapwa OFWs na kung cgurado po kayo n alam nyo ang kasagutan pls. dont hesitate to reply, let us help one another.If meron mga refernces na ma attache mas magnda po.

Sir/ma'am INHAMILLER maraming salamat po.May your tribes increase.
Thank you very much and God bless you.

@ ur service,

Reeve
reeve
reeve
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 02/03/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by inhamiller Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:45 pm

Sir Reeve,
It's my pleasure to be of service with our fellow OFW's in a little way I can. Much as I have the information and time, I'll do my best to answer their queries. I had once in their shoes and just want to impart a bit of my experiences. Though SULYAPINOY Online Forum has also been my source of information and guidance on matter related to EPS.

Thank you.

inhamiller
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Looking for somebody to help me... Empty I need your opinion...

Post by abner420 Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:58 pm

gusto kulang malaman kasi nag expire na kasi ang certification ko sa klt last october 2008..taga cebu ho ako.nakapasa ho ako nong 4th klt exam pa pero hanggang ngayon di pa ako natawagan,nag follow up na ako sa poea,ang sabi nila mag antay nalang daw ako kasi nka line up na ang name ko..pero nag expire na kasi ang certification ko,mai chance pa ba ako na mtawagan?i need you opinion...tanx...

abner420
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 02/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Looking for somebody to help me... Empty I need your opinion...

Post by inhamiller Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:38 pm

Abner420,
Well, then good if your name is already on the short list but still make a constant follow-up (don't wait for their call) hence the validity of your klt has already expired. ask them about your klt status. I
hope it is still being considered.

Thank you.

inhamiller
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum