SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-7 Visa papano po ang pagapply at ano mga requirements?

+12
erektuzereen
kingjames
jboy
noel53_ph
hajie23
nmarasigan
vcrisostomo
jedot
koreafroi
reycute21
larz
MelBatch2006EPS
16 posters

Go down

E-7 Visa papano po ang pagapply at ano mga requirements? Empty E-7 Visa papano po ang pagapply at ano mga requirements?

Post by MelBatch2006EPS Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:16 pm

Ask ko lang po kung papano po ang pagapply ng work for E-7 ? ano po ang mga requirements na kailangan? andito po ako sa korea working at present with E9 visa. Gsto ko lang po magtry kung may opportunity for E7 visa na makapagwork dito habang andito na po sa korea.

Sa mga may alam po ng process, paki-share nman po ng info.

thanks!

God Bless!
MelBatch2006EPS
MelBatch2006EPS
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 07/12/2008

Back to top Go down

E-7 Visa papano po ang pagapply at ano mga requirements? Empty Re: E-7 Visa papano po ang pagapply at ano mga requirements?

Post by larz Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:19 am

kabayan asa ka pa! madadamot yang mga e7 visa d2, kc gusto nila cla lng.. ung iba nman peke, kunwari e7 pero hindi nman.... isa lng masipag sumagot dito eh ung si sir dave kaso ala yata ngayon d2 eh...tsaka kung may sumagot man cgurado bitin hindi cnasabi ung saktong ginawa bago cya naging e7, sa2bihin lng lagi ung requirements ng e7 pero di sinasabi kung paano ang proseso...para di halata na madamot cla...
larz
larz
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 06/11/2010

Back to top Go down

E-7 Visa papano po ang pagapply at ano mga requirements? Empty Re: E-7 Visa papano po ang pagapply at ano mga requirements?

Post by reycute21 Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:06 am

tama ka jan di man lang mag bigay ng konting expirience nila sila lang mgaling....
reycute21
reycute21
Isa Kang Maginoo
Isa Kang Maginoo

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 15/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by koreafroi Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:53 am

oo nga mga kabayan paano kaya yung e7? uuwi na kao sa january hnd ko alam paaano ang buhay
koreafroi
koreafroi
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 15/10/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by jedot Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:12 am

http://www.hikorea.go.kr/pt/index.html

Specially designated Activities (E-7)
Application Eligibility
Please Click Here
How to apply
Applicant : the person himself/herself
Where to apply: The embassy or the consulate of the Republic of Korea
Required Documents: refer to the required documents listed below
- A certificate of visa issuance or certification No. of visa issuance
※ It is necessary for a specially designated activities(E-7) visa applicant to submit a certificate of visa issuance.
- Passport
- Application for visa issuance
How to apply → Click Here
The process to apply for a certificate of recognition of visa issuance
The Applicant: the person himself/herself or the inviting party
Where to apply: local immigration office or branch office
Required Documents: refer to the required documents listed below
Application for the visa can be made to the embassy or the consulate of the Republic of Korea after the applicants get a certificate of recognition of visa issuance or certification No. of visa issuance.
The process to apply for a certificate of recognition of visa issuance → Click Here
Required Documents
※ Items subject to change depending on individual circumstances

Passport(A photocopy of passport if applying a certificate of recognition of Visa Issuance)
Application for Visa Issuance or Application for Recognition of Visa Issuance
A photocopy of certificate of degree and a certificate of qualification
A letter of recommendation of employment from the head of state administration or the document which can prove the necessity of employment
Contract of employment
documents related to the foundation of public/private organization
Reference

jedot
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 28/11/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by larz Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:45 pm

ayan may info na, na ibinigay c kabayang jedot, mag pasalamat kayo sa kanya, buti na lang may nati2ra pang hindi madamot na katulad nya... MABUHAY KA! kabayang jedot!
larz
larz
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 06/11/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by vcrisostomo Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:52 pm

totoo b mga mga professional pwd kumuha ng e-7?
vcrisostomo
vcrisostomo
Isa Kang Maginoo
Isa Kang Maginoo

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 11/12/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by nmarasigan Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:45 pm

ano naman po ang advantage kung e-7 ang visa mo kaysa sa e-9???madadagdagan ba ang period of leaving u dito sa korea??
nmarasigan
nmarasigan
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 11
Cellphone no. : 09214185347
Registration date : 28/11/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hajie23 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:40 pm

ang alam ko pwede ka mag invite na kamag anak pag e7 visa yun ang advantage o kaya pwede mong isama asawa mo at anak dito sa korea yun ang alam ko ha
hajie23
hajie23
Baranggay Councilor
Baranggay Councilor

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 13/07/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by vcrisostomo Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:04 pm

may qualification b s pagkuha ng e-7?at tutuo b mga professional ang pwd kumuha ng E-7?
vcrisostomo
vcrisostomo
Isa Kang Maginoo
Isa Kang Maginoo

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 11/12/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by noel53_ph Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:30 pm

vcrisostomo wrote:may qualification b s pagkuha ng e-7?at tutuo b mga professional ang pwd kumuha ng E-7?

kung professional ka, wag E7 ang kunin mo visa, kung hindi ako nagkakamali C ang visa ng mga professional
noel53_ph
noel53_ph
Tapat na Mamamayan
Tapat na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 23/09/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by jboy Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:44 pm

mas maganda po sa imgration po tayo mag tanong kung anoman'ang mga kinakailangan prra sa visa na e2.na e7 kassi maraming mga advise na mali nman kya dapat sa kina uukulan tayo mag inquire ukol d2 salamat.GOD BLESS
jboy
jboy
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 13/09/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by kingjames Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:01 pm

The E-7 work visa in Korea

I’ve gotten lots of questions about working in Korea, many of them centered around the visa. For everyone who starts thinking from the visa up: good job, you are on the right track. Your eligibility for the E-7 work visa is one of the biggest determining factors in the likelihood of your finding a company job in Korea.

Like the other E-class visas, your employer is responsible for this visa. If you don’t have an employer already before you apply, you can’t have the visa. So if your potential employer isn’t willing to deal with the headaches that come with an E7, you might be out of luck.

Someone asked awhile back: what documents do you need for a work visa? From the immigration website:

■Passport (A photocopy of passport if applying a certificate of recognition of Visa Issuance)
■Application for Visa Issuance or Application for Recognition of Visa Issuance
■A photocopy of certificate of degree and a certificate of qualification
■A letter of recommendation of employment from the head of state administration or the document which can prove the necessity of employment
■Contract of employment
■Documents related to the foundation of public/private organization
■Reference
■Fee (single-entry visa: $50 (USD), multiple-entry visa: $80 (USD))
The most important point here is: “A letter of recommendation of employment from the head of state administration or the document which can prove the necessity of employment”.

The letter of recommendation comes from this list of 75 different careers that the E7 visa applies to, and the corresponding government body that you must convince to write you a recommendation letter. Departments like the Small and Medium Business Administration, Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Ministry of Land, Transportation, and Maritime Affairs, Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism… etc.

The usual requirements from the government for these letters are the following:

■A master’s degree in the field, or
■A bachelor’s degree in the field, plus one year of work experience in a related job, or
■Five or more years of work experience in a related job.
Take a look at that second requirement again if you’re thinking about working in Korea. Yes, you have to have at least a year’s worth of certifiable work experience to work in a Korean company. There are exceptions. I am one. But this is the assumption you have to build off of to begin with.

What does work experience mean, according to the Korean government? Certifiable – you can get letters from your previous employer’s HR department – and full-time. Internships don’t count… unless your company can provide extra evidence to make internships count.

This extra evidence comes in the form of, basically, letters from important people with attached evidence. In my company’s case, it was a letter stating how long they had been employing one (1) foreign marketer at a time with good results. This was enough to convince immigration to let them hire a freshly-graduated 21 year old. In replacement of the one-years’-experience, I had to collect recommendation letters from every single one of my past internships and part-time jobs. This added up to about three years’ of relevant experience, so it all turned out well in the end.

One of my friends got an E7 from an ad company by exception as well. The replacement document was a letter from the CEO stating that since the company was a multinational based in her home country, they needed her expertise and knowledge of that country’s market. It was a bit BS-y but worked, and she got her visa.

Medium sized companies are more likely to go through the effort to get this visa with alternate documents. This is because large companies with overseas divisions or subsidiaries can bring someone over internally on the D-7 visa, which is, from what I’ve heard, much easier to deal with. So my advice would be to apply to a medium-sized company.

Also, companies with clout with the government can hire foreigners much more easily, due to having long records of hiring foreigners and the exceptions they get with immigration. This includes – shocker – tourism companies, which are of course part of the government itself. So if you’ve got a potential to join a government company, you will probably have an easier time.

And yes, you have to go abroad to switch from whatever visa you’ve got to an E7, just like any E-class visa.

Feel free to ask me if you want to know more about the E7. Also, I wrote a long essay on my personal visa battles awhile ago on my old blog, and will throw that up later as well for some fun anecdotal examples.

Yan ang isa sa mga ngprocess ng E7 Visa here...

kingjames
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 02/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by erektuzereen Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:34 pm

cheers cheers idol

Last edited by erektuzereen on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
erektuzereen
erektuzereen
Gobernador
Gobernador

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 11/10/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by erektuzereen Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:36 pm

kingjames wrote:The E-7 work visa in Korea

I’ve gotten lots of questions about working in Korea, many of them centered around the visa. For everyone who starts thinking from the visa up: good job, you are on the right track. Your eligibility for the E-7 work visa is one of the biggest determining factors in the likelihood of your finding a company job in Korea.

Like the other E-class visas, your employer is responsible for this visa. If you don’t have an employer already before you apply, you can’t have the visa. So if your potential employer isn’t willing to deal with the headaches that come with an E7, you might be out of luck.

Someone asked awhile back: what documents do you need for a work visa? From the immigration website:

■Passport (A photocopy of passport if applying a certificate of recognition of Visa Issuance)
■Application for Visa Issuance or Application for Recognition of Visa Issuance
■A photocopy of certificate of degree and a certificate of qualification
■A letter of recommendation of employment from the head of state administration or the document which can prove the necessity of employment
■Contract of employment
■Documents related to the foundation of public/private organization
■Reference
■Fee (single-entry visa: $50 (USD), multiple-entry visa: $80 (USD))
The most important point here is: “A letter of recommendation of employment from the head of state administration or the document which can prove the necessity of employment”.

The letter of recommendation comes from this list of 75 different careers that the E7 visa applies to, and the corresponding government body that you must convince to write you a recommendation letter. Departments like the Small and Medium Business Administration, Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Ministry of Land, Transportation, and Maritime Affairs, Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism… etc.

The usual requirements from the government for these letters are the following:

■A master’s degree in the field, or
■A bachelor’s degree in the field, plus one year of work experience in a related job, or
■Five or more years of work experience in a related job.
Take a look at that second requirement again if you’re thinking about working in Korea. Yes, you have to have at least a year’s worth of certifiable work experience to work in a Korean company. There are exceptions. I am one. But this is the assumption you have to build off of to begin with.

What does work experience mean, according to the Korean government? Certifiable – you can get letters from your previous employer’s HR department – and full-time. Internships don’t count… unless your company can provide extra evidence to make internships count.

This extra evidence comes in the form of, basically, letters from important people with attached evidence. In my company’s case, it was a letter stating how long they had been employing one (1) foreign marketer at a time with good results. This was enough to convince immigration to let them hire a freshly-graduated 21 year old. In replacement of the one-years’-experience, I had to collect recommendation letters from every single one of my past internships and part-time jobs. This added up to about three years’ of relevant experience, so it all turned out well in the end.

One of my friends got an E7 from an ad company by exception as well. The replacement document was a letter from the CEO stating that since the company was a multinational based in her home country, they needed her expertise and knowledge of that country’s market. It was a bit BS-y but worked, and she got her visa.

Medium sized companies are more likely to go through the effort to get this visa with alternate documents. This is because large companies with overseas divisions or subsidiaries can bring someone over internally on the D-7 visa, which is, from what I’ve heard, much easier to deal with. So my advice would be to apply to a medium-sized company.

Also, companies with clout with the government can hire foreigners much more easily, due to having long records of hiring foreigners and the exceptions they get with immigration. This includes – shocker – tourism companies, which are of course part of the government itself. So if you’ve got a potential to join a government company, you will probably have an easier time.

And yes, you have to go abroad to switch from whatever visa you’ve got to an E7, just like any E-class visa.

Feel free to ask me if you want to know more about the E7. Also, I wrote a long essay on my personal visa battles awhile ago on my old blog, and will throw that up later as well for some fun anecdotal examples.

Yan ang isa sa mga ngprocess ng E7 Visa here...

..much more informative..tnx kabayan.. tagay
erektuzereen
erektuzereen
Gobernador
Gobernador

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 11/10/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by chousik Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:22 pm

sabi nila mahirap daw po itong e-7 visa....
chousik
chousik
Gobernador
Gobernador

Number of posts : 1247
Registration date : 27/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by renshil Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:11 pm

mga kasulyap,just read comments here about E7 visa...di ako masyado read but something caught my attention..sana naman po wag lahatin holder ng E7 visa na madamot, like me di masyado dito kasi most of the post sa E9 ang focus kaya mahirap magcomment or give opinion.
anyway, totoo pong mahirap kumuha ng E7 visa, medyo matagal ang proseso. Ang pinakaimportante po sa lahat para makuha ang visa na eto dapat my tumanggap na pong employer sa inyo dito sa Korea na masipag maglakad ng mga papers ninyo. Nakapost na po sa taas lahat ng requirements na kailangan at ang employer po ang maglalakad ng papers ninyo, ang gagawin lang ninyo is to provide yung mga documents being required and pagpunta sa korean embassy for your visa processing. Medyo matagal ang proseso kasi may mga government office pa na dadaanan ang mga documents it took me 3 months to get the visa.
E7 are also professionals in nature, it's special designated activities means yung papasukin pong work ay di po mapunuan ng korean workforce. Most of the holder of E7 visa just like me that I have known are engineers and I don't know what other professions are involve for the said visa.

To sum up:

Your employer has to apply to the labor office to prove that he can't find a qualified Korean to do the job.

Then he has to apply to immigration for permission to hire and sponsor a foreigner.

Then he has to apply to immigration for your visa confirmation number (show proof that you are qualified to do the job he wants you to do and you meet any other requirements that K-immi may request (all case specific). For an E7 it would usually mean specialist credentials and several years of experience in the field as an expert.

Then you can get a visa.

renshil
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 18/05/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by renshil Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:27 pm

E-7 Visas Available for Qualified Migrant Workers
Foreign workers with certain qualifications can now change their visa status from one of Non-Professional Employment or Working Visit to an upgraded General Work visa, also known as the E-7.

According to the guidelines revised by the Ministry of Justice, low-skilled immigrant workers who meet specific qualifications can apply for an E-7 visa, which is generally issued to professionals or highly-paid foreign employees in Korea.

The E-7 makes it easier for foreign workers to obtain permanent resident status.

Only those who are under 35 years old, and who have a college diploma and at least four years of work experience in the country within the last decade can apply.

The ministry expects the new measure will help meet the continued demand for highly-skilled migrant workers.

Arirang News / Oct. 13, 2011 11:09 KST
http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/10/13/2011101300922.html

renshil
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 18/05/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by izagonzales Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:26 am

I used to have an E-7 Visa... tama mga sinabi nila... dapat may employer na.. sila maglalakad ng lahat.. When I renewed the Visa a year after, mabilis na basta complete ang requirements... I'm a teacher by profession pero sa office ako nag work dyan sa korea... unfortunately, sobrang naapektohan ang company ng global recession kaya last in first out kami... ^_^ ako ay na out.. hehehehe.. now I'm planning to go back in Korea.. kaya tambay po ako dito to get info... ^_^ sana maka balik ako... ^_^

izagonzales
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 16/07/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by pheds Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Magandang Gabi mga kabayan.

First time kong nka pasok ditto sa forum.
E-7 holder ako at anf work ko dito IT Engineer.
gaya ng sabi ng iba, ang employer ko din ang naglakad para maka kuya ng E-7 Visa.
ung renewal madali lang din, bigay ka lang ng copy ng new contract mo extend na kaagad ang visa mo.
kaso nga lang gaya ni izagonzales, na layoff din ako due to financial difficulty ng company.
last in, first out din sa company namin.
meron pa naman akong less than 2months from now.

Depende yata sa trabaho mo dito kung makaka kuha kaba ng E-7 o hindi.

pheds
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 05/10/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down