SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

read this...it can maybe transform you guys..esp to those who hope for a job like me.....GODBLESS..

Go down

read this...it can maybe transform you guys..esp to those who hope for a job like me.....GODBLESS.. Empty read this...it can maybe transform you guys..esp to those who hope for a job like me.....GODBLESS..

Post by soyawe Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:10 pm

....It can maybe transform you guys..esp to those who hope for a job like me.....GODBLESS..

The 7 Great Prayers for the Unemployed and anyone going through tough finanical times

THE 1st GREAT PRAYER FOR THE UNEMPLOYED:

Thank you, God, for blessing me with a future new job.

Change Your Focus

Take your mind off your life’s challenges and shift your focus toward good thoughts and attaining a new job.

TIP: For many of your prayers, believe as though you have already been blessed with what you are trying to attain.

THE 2ND GREAT PRAYER FOR THE UNEMPLOYED:

Thank you, God, for giving me the comfort and strength while job hunting.

Put Yourself in a State of Gratitude

Take a moment and reflect on all the good things in your life and give thanks. Change your thinking from lack to thanks and gratitude.

TIP: Prayers without taking action are just wishes. Take steps forward every day to find a new job and give thanks for everything during the day. There is nothing too small to give thanks for. For example, give thanks for the beautiful day, a smile, a kind word, not to mention your health, family, etc.

THE 3RD GREAT PRAYER FOR THE UNEMPLOYED:

God, you are within me right now, helping me find the perfect job.

Always keep a good attitude.

Think and act positively.

TIP: Pray, as if you’re talking with your best friend.

THE 4th GREAT PRAYER FOR THE UNEMPLOYED:

I am confident that God has set me on the right path for finding a new job.

It’s O.K. to Ask to Be Blessed with a New Job

Believe that you will receive what you ask for.

TIP: Some people believe for some reason they don’t deserve blessings. Throw this idea out once and for all! You are a good person. You are loved. You deserve to be blessed, so ask to be blessed in your affirmations, believe you’ll be blessed, and you will receive blessings!

THE 5th GREAT PRAYER FOR THE UNEMPLOYED:

Thank you, God, for helping me take continuous action & leaving no stone unturned.

Be on the Lookout for Blessings

Be alert to messengers and events that have been sent your way to help you receive the blessings you desire, which includes helping you through the entire process of your re-employment.

TIP: Set a goal. Have a clear picture of the job or jobs you would want. Put your re-employment goals in writing. Studies show that those who put their goals in writing achieve dramatically better results than those who don’t. Write your re-employment prayers in a journal with your re-employment goals, and then take ACTION!

THE 6th GREAT PRAYER FOR THE UNEMPLOYED:

I love and bless family, friends, and all those in need of love, comfort and strength.

Bless and Love Others

“Love your neighbor as you would love yourself”. When you are out of a job it’s easy to feel very alone and isolated - self-absorbed in your negative situation. Again, it’s crucial that you maintain a positive mental attitude, and an easy way to do this is to say short, loving, blessing affirmations for others.

TIP: Decide to live in the now. Don’t fret about the past, don’t worry about the future. Don’t go through your re-employment alone. Connect with family, friends, people you’ve worked with in the past, community services.

THE 7th GREAT PRAYER FOR THE UNEMPLOYED:

God, help me do good works. The more I help others, the more blessings I attract.

Use Your Talents

Whatever you put into the universe will come back to you ten-fold. You have special gifts. Reflect on these gifts and how they can help others. Be open to a completely different career; maybe a move to a new location. With every adversity there is the seed of an equal or greater benefit.

TIP: While looking for a new job, stay active. Volunteer. Help others. It’s the right thing to do and your volunteer work may very well connect you to a person or event that will help you become re-employed.

******..My job is to take care of the possible and trust God with the
impossible.************
soyawe
soyawe
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 25/02/2011

Back to top Go down