SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another pinoy pride ..Nonito donaire

+2
Bibimpap_Kuchuchang
imhappy
6 posters

Go down

Another pinoy pride ..Nonito donaire Empty Another pinoy pride ..Nonito donaire

Post by imhappy Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Donaire TKOs Montiel, bags bantamweight crowns

Another pinoy pride ..Nonito donaire Abscbnnews170x40 ABS-CBN - 13 minutes ago

Another pinoy pride ..Nonito donaire 1435174386-donaire-tkos-montiel-bags-bantamweight-crowns Donaire TKOs Montiel, bags bantamweight crowns

MANILA, Philippines (2nd UPDATE) – Filipino bantamweight boxer Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire proved himself relentless after dethroning Mexican opponent Fernando Montiel in their headliner fight at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada, Saturday night (Sunday morning in Manila).
In a quick match, Donaire stopped Montiel via a technical knockout (KO) in the second round.
In the first round, Montiel showed that he has experience and skills in the division by consistently evading Donaire's attacks.
Donaire kept being aggressive but his punches failed to land on Montiel.
In the second round, Donaire then played it down by accepting Montiel's attacks. The Filipino played with his improved defense and evaded the countering Montiel.
A minute before the round concluded, an energetic Donaire then powered a left hook to Montiel's face knocking him down to victory.
With the win, the 28-year-old bagged the World Boxing Council and World Boxing Organization bantamweight crowns.
Donaire now ups his record to 26-1 with 18 KOs.
Montiel, on the other hand, falls at 44-3-2.
Montiel cannot make the post-fight press conference as he was sent to the hospital.
According to a tweet by Top Rank promotions, Montiel "was sent to the hospital to be checked due to the way he was knocked out."
Expected triumph?
After the match, Donaire said he had already been aiming to finish the fight early as soon as he knew that his fight against the Mexican would push through.
"When I found out I would fight Montiel, I said '2nd Round' and I used that to motivate me to not be afraid," he said in a Top Rank interview.
The "Filipino Flash" said he has indeed given his all in the match
"I put everything in that punch... surprised he got up. That was my hardest punch. My best punch in my career," he said of Montiel, his "most complete" foe to date.
Donaire has also stunned the boxing world with another quick match against Wladimir Sidorenko last December. The Filipino stopped the Ukranian via a 4th round knockout.
On the other hand, Montiel said he thought he could match Donaire.
"I knew that we both had the power to knock each other out... But I made the first mistake, and I paid for it," he said in FanHouse.com.
'Stunning'
According to ABS-CBN News North America correspondent Bev Llorente, boxing experts and fans at the Mandalay arena were stunned to witness such quick fight.
"Hindi nila inaasahan kasi world champion itong si Montiel. Nasa kanya pa iyong dalawang crowns," she said on ANC's Dateline Philippines.
"They were expecting na umabot man lang ng 6 rounds or 10 rounds. But it seems that hindi kinaya ni Montiel ang lakas ni Nonito," she added.
Meanwhile, boxing analyst Dennis Principe, said that he himself was shocked with how quick the fight ended.
"Actually I was expecting Nonito to knock (Montiel) out, but I was expecting a tough fight," he said in a live interview on Dateline Philippines.
Principe said that with the victory, Donaire has levelled up in the sport.
"Donaire just proved that he's the next best thing to come out of the Philippines after Manny Pacquiao, and a star is born," he said.
Donaire kept the Philippine flag waving along with compatriot "Mighty" Mark Jason Melligen, who defeated Mexican Gabriel Martinez.
Melligen won over Martinez by a unanimous decision in their welterweight bout in an undercard match. – With a report from Barry Viloria, abs-cbnNEWS.com, and Bev Llorente, ABS-CBN News North America correspondent
imhappy
imhappy
Baranggay Councilor
Baranggay Councilor

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 12/09/2010

Back to top Go down

Another pinoy pride ..Nonito donaire Empty Re: Another pinoy pride ..Nonito donaire

Post by Bibimpap_Kuchuchang Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:20 pm

isang napaka laking karangalan nnman para sa ating Lupang sinilangang tigang sa karangyaan.saludo ako sayo nonito donaire ikinararangal ka nmin. idol
Bibimpap_Kuchuchang
Bibimpap_Kuchuchang
Mayor ng Bayan
Mayor ng Bayan

Number of posts : 712
Registration date : 11/12/2010

Back to top Go down

Another pinoy pride ..Nonito donaire Empty Re: Another pinoy pride ..Nonito donaire

Post by miko_vision Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Another pinoy pride ..Nonito donaire Winner mabuhay................Another pinoy pride ..Nonito donaire Smiley-bounce016

asan na kaya si erek talo sya...........magpapainum daw sya..yaheyyyyyyyy lol!
miko_vision
miko_vision
Konsehal ng Bayan
Konsehal ng Bayan

Number of posts : 695
Cellphone no. : 010-*6**-7673
Registration date : 06/07/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibimpap_Kuchuchang Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:26 pm

oohh?mg painom n kayo ng AÑEJO RAM at LA TONDEÑA tawa
Bibimpap_Kuchuchang
Bibimpap_Kuchuchang
Mayor ng Bayan
Mayor ng Bayan

Back to top Go down

Post by bhenshoot Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:11 pm

wow...first in the philippines na dalawang belt sa iisang round...
ngayon malamang,may kapalit na si pacquiao.naaalala ko sinabi nya sa tv noon na magreretiro lang sya pag meron nang pinoy na magbibigay ng karangalan sa bansa.. hahaha.... kabayang bibimbap at erek...magsikain na tayo ng tuna.. magboxing na rin tayo lol! bigat ko na..ano ba ang division ng 186pound or 87kg.... heavy weight na ba ito o criuserweight??? di pala ko match kay pacquiao..ha ha ha
bhenshoot
bhenshoot
Ambassador
Ambassador

Number of posts : 2071
Registration date : 20/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibimpap_Kuchuchang Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:23 pm

lol! pre anong timbang mo?haha ang taba mo siguro! ako 68 kg lng iyak
Bibimpap_Kuchuchang
Bibimpap_Kuchuchang
Mayor ng Bayan
Mayor ng Bayan

Back to top Go down

Post by bhenshoot Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:29 pm

oo nga...wala na ganong exercise...simula nung winter... mahal ng gulay kaya sagana ko sa baboy. kaya eto..mukhang baboy na rin. ayoko magboxing..sasali nalang ako sa big loser.... lol! meron ba sa pinas na ganung contest. reality show na papayatan ng mga matataba lol!
bhenshoot
bhenshoot
Ambassador
Ambassador

Number of posts : 2071
Registration date : 20/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibimpap_Kuchuchang Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm

lol! ganyan tlga yong mayayaman na dito sa sokor..tumataas ang timbang lol!
Bibimpap_Kuchuchang
Bibimpap_Kuchuchang
Mayor ng Bayan
Mayor ng Bayan

Back to top Go down

Post by erektuzereen Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:31 pm

miko_vision wrote:Another pinoy pride ..Nonito donaire Winner mabuhay................Another pinoy pride ..Nonito donaire Smiley-bounce016

asan na kaya si erek talo sya...........magpapainum daw sya..yaheyyyyyyyy lol!
uu nga pre talo qo cge s linggo,painum ako pulutan ikaw,hehehe lol!
kkauwe qo lng,nilasing n nmn ako ni owin...hhhaaayyy tagay tagay
erektuzereen
erektuzereen
Gobernador
Gobernador

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 11/10/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by erektuzereen Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:36 pm

bhenshoot wrote:oo nga...wala na ganong exercise...simula nung winter... mahal ng gulay kaya sagana ko sa baboy. kaya eto..mukhang baboy na rin. ayoko magboxing..sasali nalang ako sa big loser.... lol! meron ba sa pinas na ganung contest. reality show na papayatan ng mga matataba lol!
tingin qo pastor s FASTEST EATING CHALLENGE TYU dpt sumaling 3,nyahahaha lol! lol! tagay tagay
erektuzereen
erektuzereen
Gobernador
Gobernador

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 11/10/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by nonoy34 Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:25 am

nice ^^
nonoy34
nonoy34
Baranggay Tanod
Baranggay Tanod

Number of posts : 283
Cellphone no. : 09066237646
Registration date : 22/11/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down