SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sir dave paki klaro nman.

4 posters

Go down

sir dave paki klaro nman. Empty sir dave paki klaro nman.

Post by pidol9 Thu May 06, 2010 5:31 pm

sir dave totoo ba na after ng second soujorn period namin d2 sa korea ay di na ba makakabalik d2? kc may nabasa ako na after ng second soujorn ay di kna makakabalik d2 sa korea as an eps cguro makakabalik ka d2 kung iba na ang tatak ng visa mo, totoo po ba yon? if kung totoo man yon cguro dadami ang tnt d2 sa korea. regarding sa batas ng eps 6 years lang po ba talaga yon? sana magbago para makabalik p d2, salamat sulyap pinoy at mabuhay kyo lahat.

pidol9
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 06/10/2008

Back to top Go down

sir dave paki klaro nman. Empty Re: sir dave paki klaro nman.

Post by dave Thu May 06, 2010 5:46 pm

sir dave totoo ba na after ng second soujorn period namin d2 sa korea ay di na ba makakabalik d2? kc may nabasa ako na after ng second soujorn ay di kna makakabalik d2 sa korea as an eps cguro makakabalik ka d2 kung iba na ang tatak ng visa mo, totoo po ba yon? if kung totoo man yon cguro dadami ang tnt d2 sa korea. regarding sa batas ng eps 6 years lang po ba talaga yon? sana magbago para makabalik p d2, salamat sulyap pinoy at mabuhay kyo lahat.

hi pidol,

noted po! nabasa ko rin yan sa MOL website... i already sent an email to them clarifying that issue! in my email i stated the Article 18 (Restrictions on Employment) of Act on Foreign Workers Employment stating...

(2) A foreigner who has left after having been employed in Korea shall not be reemployed pursuant to Article 8, if six months have not passed since the date of his/her departure...

i'll keep you posted once i get their reply... thank you...
dave
dave
FEWA - Administrative Adviser

Number of posts : 1567
Cellphone no. : 010-9294-4365
Registration date : 11/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by dave Thu May 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Mga Kabayan,

First of all, I am sorry for making you confused about this topic considering my previous posts.

Actually the NLCC National Labor Consultation Center) through its website has posted new announcement just today stating that "IT IS STILL ALLOWED TO APPLY BACK TO KOREA UNDER SAME E-9 VISA (EPS) EVEN AFTER THE 2ND SOJOURN IS EXPIRED OR AFTER REEMPLOYMENT".

This would imply that their previous statement saying "ONLY ONE TIME REEMPLOYMENT IS ALLOWED" was wrong.

More so, the NLCC has sent new answer to my previous question confirming that their previous answer about "one time reemployment" is wrong.

Please refer below their series of answers to my questions...

Question: How long can an EPS worker may apply back to Korea under EPS?

Dear NLCC,

I am asking for my friend working under EPS. He is from Philippines. He is working in korea under E9 visa for almost 5 years. After finishing my visa how long can he apply back to korea under same visa?

Your prompt reply is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

By Dave|2010-04-23

Answer:

Dear Dave,

This is the National Labor Consultation Center.

Please find our reply to your question as follows:

Under the EPS, only one time reemployment is allowed. So, if you has worked for total 6 years, you shall not be allowed to work any more under the EPS.

For more information, please call us at 031-345-5000.

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

NLCC

Question: Reenter korea under EPS

Dear Sir,

I have received one of your answers here about reentering korea under EPS.

You said that under the current EPS if a foreign worker completes the second sojourn period, he/she can not reenter Korea under same visa (E-9 visa).

But how about this statement on Foreign Workers Employment Act under Article 18?

It is said as below:

Article 18 (Restrictions on Employment)

(2) A foreigner who has left after having been employed in Korea shall not be reemployed pursuant to Article 8, if six months have not passed since the date of his/her departure

Does it mean it is not aplicable anymore? Your prompt reply is higly appreciated.

By Dave |2010-05-06

Answer:

Dear Dave,

Sometime there are some foreign workers who give up working in Korea and come back to their home country during the first sojourn period or who are not reemployed after completion of the first sojourn period. That provision shall be applied to those foreign workers.

We want to say again "Under the current EPS, reemployment chance is only one time."

NLCC

Dear Dave,

We are very sorry for our previous answer about reemployment policy. Our apology for not giving you the correct answer. Now we are sending you the updated one and please disregard our previous answer.

According to Article 18 (2) of the act on foreign workers' employment (Restrictions on Employment), a foreign worker who has left afer having been employed in Korea shall not be reemployed, if six months has not passed since the date of his/her departure.

So after reemployment, during your working period, due to unavoidable reasons, if you have to come back to your country, after 6 months, you may take employment procedures from the begining, taking KLT, again.

As a result, if an Korean employer chooses you among many candidates on job roster as a worker through job-maching done by the job center, you may enter Korea.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

NLCC

Last edited by dave on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New answer from the NLCC)
dave
dave

Back to top Go down

Post by reycute21 Fri May 07, 2010 10:25 am

sir dave ano po ba yung e-7 visa... pwede po ba ako mag aply nito sa tulong ng aking kasalukuyang amo habang ako nandito pa or patapos na ang 2nd sojourne ko? matutulungan ba ako ng amo ko para maka kuha ng ganitong visa at maari po bang iprocess yon kahit di pa natatapos ang aking kontrata?thnks po...
reycute21
reycute21
Isa Kang Maginoo
Isa Kang Maginoo

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 15/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by dave Fri May 07, 2010 3:04 pm

sir dave ano po ba yung e-7 visa... pwede po ba ako mag aply nito sa tulong ng aking kasalukuyang amo habang ako nandito pa or patapos na ang 2nd sojourne ko? matutulungan ba ako ng amo ko para maka kuha ng ganitong visa at maari po bang iprocess yon kahit di pa natatapos ang aking kontrata?thnks po...

depende po if qualified yung company to hire a foreign worker under E-7 visa... bago kasi makapaghire ang employer, need ng employer to get a recommendation from a specific government department where the position or skill to be hired is belong... and yung ihahire dapat yung educational background niya at work experience must fit sa hiring position...

email me and i will give you more details aboiut E-7 visa.. thanks...
dave
dave

Back to top Go down

sir dave paki klaro nman. Empty im worried,please help me SIR DAVE...

Post by edhz08 Fri May 07, 2010 8:39 pm

sir dave hope you can help me... Sad im so worried po...hope u could help me with some informations ganito po yun...nung 2005 pumunta po ako sa korea,bale c-3 (tourist/short term)visa,with invitation, ang hawak ko noon.pero hindi na ako umuwi,nagtnt ako for over 3yrs doon,hindi ako nagwork,dun lang ako sa bahay ng tita ko nag-stay.then nung dec.2008 umuwi po ako ng pinas.nagvoluntary exit po ako sa takot na mahuli at dala ang pag-asang mkakabalik ng korea(sabi nila)..then i tried to take the 6th KLT at awa ng Dyos im sure and confident po ako na makakapasa ako ..eto po ang tanong ko...if ever po na makapasa nga ako sa KLT at medical,at makasama sa roster,payagan kaya ako ng Immigration to enter korea?i mean,hindi kaya ako maharang nang dahil dun sa pagttnt ko?sabi po kc nung friends ko,basta daw over a year na nag-stay sa pinas after mo magvoluntary exit,pwede na daw bumalik ng korea?dagdag ko lang po,nung tnt pa po ako,single pa po ako,ngaun,iba na passport ko kasi nagchange status na ako,iba na surname at passport # ko...makabalik pa po kaya ako sa south korea tru EPS?...kung meron man po sa inyong pareho ng case sa akin or kung may mga kakilala po kayong may ganitong case,please help me po...worried po kasi ako bka po kasi kahit makasama ako sa roster e maharang nman ako ng immigration...gus2 ko po sanang magtanong sa ministry of justice or sa korea immigration kya lang di ko alam number or email ska nand2 po ako sa pinas..isa pa,natatakot ako magtanong,hehe..SIR DAVE HOPE YOU COULD HELP ME...PLEASE?salamat po and thank you din po sa lahat ng magrereply... isip isip Sad Sad ...

edhz08
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 29/05/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by dave Mon May 10, 2010 12:14 pm

sir edhz,

sorry, now ko lang nabasa post mo... i'l try to contact the immigration this afternoon... by the way, do you still remember your ARC number? or can you give me ur complete name? may i also know what exact date of last year ka umuwi? u can email me at sulyap.managing@gmail.com for the info i have asked... thanks...
dave
dave

Back to top Go down

Post by dave Mon May 10, 2010 3:14 pm

hi sir edhz,

just talked with immigration representative a while ago about your concern...

he told me that you should visit the Korean Embassy in Makati to personally ask your penalty... the Korean Embassy located in the Phil. lang daw ang authorized to inform your penalty...

according to standard immigration law, a TNT shall be banned for 5-years of reentry to Korea but if he/she voluntary exits Korea, it will be decreased according to special cases offered by the Korean government...

for example, 1-year ban instead of 5-yrs nalang... pero di parin daw uniform ang penalty... maaaring less than 1-yr or more than 1-yr because i-coconsider pa rin daw nila ang length of your stay dito sa Korea as TNT...

hope my answer would help...
dave
dave

Back to top Go down

Post by edhz08 Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:47 pm

sorry po,now ko lang nabasa...may email po ako sayo sir..pls help me po.thank you po ng marami..

edhz08
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by dave Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Mga Kabayan,

First of all, I am sorry for making you confused about this topic considering my previous posts.

Actually the NLCC National Labor Consultation Center) through its website has posted new announcement just today stating that "IT IS STILL ALLOWED TO APPLY BACK TO KOREA UNDER SAME E-9 VISA (EPS) EVEN AFTER THE 2ND SOJOURN IS EXPIRED OR AFTER REEMPLOYMENT".

This would imply that their previous statement saying "ONLY ONE TIME REEMPLOYMENT IS ALLOWED" was wrong.

More so, the NLCC has sent new answer to my previous question confirming that their previous answer about "one time reemployment" is wrong.

Please refer below their series of answers to my questions...

Question: How long can an EPS worker may apply back to Korea under EPS?

Dear NLCC,

I am asking for my friend working under EPS. He is from Philippines. He is working in korea under E9 visa for almost 5 years. After finishing my visa how long can he apply back to korea under same visa?

Your prompt reply is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

By Dave|2010-04-23

Answer:

Dear Dave,

Under the EPS, only one time reemployment is allowed. So, if you has worked for total 6 years, you shall not be allowed to work any more under the EPS.

Best regards,

NLCC

Question: Reenter korea under EPS

Dear Sir,

I have received one of your answers here about reentering korea under EPS.

You said that under the current EPS if a foreign worker completes the second sojourn period, he/she can not reenter Korea under same visa (E-9 visa).

But how about this statement on Foreign Workers Employment Act under Article 18?

It is said as below:

Article 18 (Restrictions on Employment)

(2) A foreigner who has left after having been employed in Korea shall not be reemployed pursuant to Article 8, if six months have not passed since the date of his/her departure

Does it mean it is not aplicable anymore? Your prompt reply is higly appreciated.

By Dave |2010-05-06

Answer:

Dear Dave,

Sometime there are some foreign workers who give up working in Korea and come back to their home country during the first sojourn period or who are not reemployed after completion of the first sojourn period. That provision shall be applied to those foreign workers.

We want to say again "Under the current EPS, reemployment chance is only one time."

NLCC

Dear Dave,

We are very sorry for our previous answer about reemployment policy. Our apology for not giving you the correct answer. Now we are sending you the updated one and please disregard our previous answer.

According to Article 18 (2) of the act on foreign workers' employment (Restrictions on Employment), a foreign worker who has left afer having been employed in Korea shall not be reemployed, if six months has not passed since the date of his/her departure.

So after reemployment, during your working period, due to unavoidable reasons, if you have to come back to your country, after 6 months, you may take employment procedures from the begining, taking KLT, again.

As a result, if an Korean employer chooses you among many candidates on job roster as a worker through job-maching done by the job center, you may enter Korea.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

NLCC

dave
dave

Back to top Go down

Post by edhz08 Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:14 am

sir dave,please help...pwede po ba kayo na lang po magtanong sa immigration dyan?kc di ko po maasikaso d2 kc may baby po ako,di ko maiwanan.. if possible lang po...tnx po..

edhz08
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down