SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY NATIONAL PENSION...

2 posters

Go down

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY NATIONAL PENSION... Empty WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY NATIONAL PENSION...

Post by reygamby Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:35 pm

sakop po ako ng 5-year straight sojourn.ask ko lng po kung anung mangyayari s national pension ko kung pipiliin ko pong hindi tapusin yung 5 years..i mean hanggang 3 years lng plano ko tapusin.

reygamby
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 21/10/2009

Back to top Go down

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY NATIONAL PENSION... Empty Re: WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY NATIONAL PENSION...

Post by jrtorres Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:08 pm

kabayan kapag magexit ka na sa korea para umuwi na at di na babalik ay pwede mo na ifile para makuha ang lumpsum mo ..di naman komo 5 years ang visa ay pagkatapos pa nito marereceiv ang gukmin mo..kahit nga po naka1 year lang ay makukuha pa rin nya ang gukmin nya..basta ipakita lang ang plain ticket kung kailan ka magexit para maiprocess to...tnx po..
jrtorres
jrtorres
Baranggay Captain 2nd Term
Baranggay Captain 2nd Term

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 24/01/2009

Back to top Go down