SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the problem of your Papers.. usap tayo!!

+4
joey715745@yahoo.com
gikirok
incomplet_
winonne
8 posters

Go down

What is the problem of your Papers.. usap tayo!! Empty What is the problem of your Papers.. usap tayo!!

Post by winonne Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:20 pm

Hello guys.. this is my problem..
winonne
winonne
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 14/06/2012

Back to top Go down

What is the problem of your Papers.. usap tayo!! Empty Re: What is the problem of your Papers.. usap tayo!!

Post by winonne Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:21 pm

last april 24 i sent my papers to POEA manila tru LBC.. after 3 weeks i called them to update my application... the POEA personnel said that they already transferred my papers to HRD Korea,, but i still cannot signed up in eps.go.kr..

so after a month i called again.. they argued that they already sent my papers.. but after a week they contact me tru my mobile phone asking to resent a colored scan copy of my passport,, so i did it without delay.. and after a couple of days i called them again.. and they say that my papers is already approved.. im relief after hearing those words.. but im still worried coz i still cannot signup to eps.go.kr.. until now..

so last Dec. 4, 2012 i called POEA again.. i was shock of what i heard.. they told me that my papers was sent back to them by the HRD Korea, they said to me that the picture of my passport and the picture with name tag that i submit did not mach.. really?? i this a joke??

for the past 6 months my paper is cast aside by the POEA Personnel, if i haven't called, maybe i'll just wait for nothing...

then,, with no hurts feeling, i ask them. What should i do? They instructed me to send another picture w/name tag that is the same as my picture in my passport.. I learned my lesson, from now on.. i will ask an update to of my application every now and then..

sana kayo din guys..
winonne
winonne
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

What is the problem of your Papers.. usap tayo!! Empty Re: What is the problem of your Papers.. usap tayo!!

Post by winonne Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:23 pm

What's your story.. just post it here guys..
winonne
winonne
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by incomplet_ Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:47 pm

Ouch.. Almost 8 months of waiting only to know that your papers were sent back by HRD Korea? tsk.. Siguro magandang rule of thumb is to check your application every 2 weeks - 1 month.. Nang sa gayon, may idea tayo anong status ng application natin..

Anyway, isipin nalang po natin na may reason ang lahat kung bakit nagkaganiyan application niyo.. Malay po natin maselect po kayo kaagad.. Be positive nalang po.. Goodluck po! God Bless Smile
incomplet_
incomplet_
Tapat na Mamamayan
Tapat na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 126
Cellphone no. : 010256423--
Registration date : 23/11/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by gikirok Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm

tanong lang sa mga EX KOR na nagkadata na kung ano ang nakalagay sa status u sa RETURNED WORKER..dahil ang sa akin e NOT VOLUNTARY RETUNEE,,Nnalate lang naman kami ng uwi dahik inantay namin ung pera namin... kusang loob naman akong umuwi d me nag tnt...sabi ng POEA ok lang daw iyon..totoo ba un..mtagal na me naghihintay magka epi kaso hanggang ngaun ala pa baka kako un ang dahilan...

gikirok
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 16/12/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by joey715745@yahoo.com Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:37 am

POEA ADVISORY
Qualified applicants are required to submit personally the following documents to
the Embassy of the Republic of Korea located at 122 Upper McKinley Road,
McKinley Town Center, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City:
1. Application form to Disclose Change of Identity
2. Statement on Disclose Change of Identity
3. Old and New Passport issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs
4. Original copy of NBI clearance
For inqUines, you may visit the Korean Embassy website at
http://embassy_philippines.mofat.go.kr or you can contact them at the following de
In connection with the Employment Permit System (EPS) of Korea, the Korean
Embassy in Manila has announced that EPS workers who had changed their identity
and were refused entry to Korea can now avail of the "Disclose Change of Identity"
Program of the Embassy starting from September 17, 2012- March 31, 2013.
The following are qualified to participate in the Disclose Change of Identity
Program:
1. Filipinos who departed from Korea with valid alien-registration and currently
staying in the Philippines and whose passport information such as name, birth
date, etc. is different before their entry to Korea and after their departure from
Korea .
2. Deportees who were refused entry to Korea before 11 September 2012.
tails:
Telephone
Fax
Email
(632) 856-9210
(632) 856-9008
philippines@mofat.go.kr
~ ~ \ ~
HfNS LEO J. CACDAC
\_ Administrat

joey715745@yahoo.com
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 13/12/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by joey715745@yahoo.com Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:39 am

para daw yan sa mga nagpapalit ng panglan n mga tnt na nahuli

joey715745@yahoo.com
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by joey715745@yahoo.com Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:40 am

ang tanong totoo kay yan,pano nakakapanila nung nag amnesty di naman nakabalik ng korea mga tao nun.yun pa kaya isusuko mo yun sarili mo??????????????????????????

joey715745@yahoo.com
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

What is the problem of your Papers.. usap tayo!! Empty pls read

Post by joey715745@yahoo.com Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:23 am

News Release
17 December 2012
Computer-based testing facility for Korean language opens at POEA
Officials of the Department of Labor and Employment, Philippine Overseas Employment Administration,
and Human Resources Department of Korea through its EPS Center in Manila lead the opening of the
venue for computer-based testing (CBT) for proficiency in Korean language at the POEA building on
12 December 2012.
POEA Administrator Hans Leo J. Cacdac said the CBT is hoped to provide a quick qualifying process for
applicants under the EPS apart from the usual paper-based test which was administered in the Philippines
for 8 times already since 2005.
The CBT is available only to EPS workers who have returned to the country after finishing their original
work contract and who would like to work again in Korea.
“With the computer-based test, we are hoping that all qualified Filipino workers can efficiently re-enter
and work in Korea thereby minimizing the number of Filipinos choosing to illegally stay and work in Korea
than to return home and wait for 6 months before they can re-apply for the Employment Permit System,”
Cacdac said.
DOLE Secretary Rosalinda Dimapilis-Baldoz congratulated the POEA and HRD Korea for finally reaching an
agreement with dispatch to embark on this mode to facilitate the re-entry of many OFWs to Korea.
“This CBT venue was completed in time, as they say, ‘pairi-pairi’ (fast) Korean style, and the facilities are
state-of-the-art,” Baldoz observed.
The CBT venue was the product of a service commitment agreement between HRD Korea and POEA,
which was signed in February 2012 and the implementing arrangement concluded in September.
The testing center, which way constructed for Php4.5 million, has a total area of 238 square meters and
can accommodate a maximum of 40 test takers at a time.
Administrator Cacdac and Korean Ambassador Lee Hyuk led the ribbon-cutting ceremonies. DOLE
officials, HRD Korea Director General Kim See Tae, Director Jeong Eun Hee of the EPS Center in the
Philippines, and representatives of the Korean community and business groups in the Philippines were
also present during the inauguration. x

joey715745@yahoo.com
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by taec yeon shi Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:16 pm

TAMA YAN..DAPAT LAGI IFOLLOW UP MGA PAPERS NATIN SA POEA AT HRD KOREA..

taec yeon shi
Tapat na Mamamayan
Tapat na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 10/07/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by poutylipz Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:48 pm

baka naman palusot nalang yan ng taga poea kasi yung pinadala kong picture w/ name tag sobrang layo dun sa pic ko sa passport
poutylipz
poutylipz
Gobernador
Gobernador

Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 12/04/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by tedmar Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:16 pm

ganito rin ba acc. u sa eps pgbinuksan u sa view immigration na ang lumalabas ay error msge puro korean letter ang nakasulat pati rin score ganon din.

tedmar
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 03/01/2013

Back to top Go down

Post by orochimaru Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:57 pm

View Immigration Progress
• If you see the message "No Data" on the EPS website or you want to know how the process is going,
please contact the Philippines Oveseas Employment Administration (POEA).
orochimaru
orochimaru
Baranggay Tanod
Baranggay Tanod

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 04/03/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by winonne Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:02 pm

joey715745@yahoo.com wrote:News Release
17 December 2012
Computer-based testing facility for Korean language opens at POEA
Officials of the Department of Labor and Employment, Philippine Overseas Employment Administration,
and Human Resources Department of Korea through its EPS Center in Manila lead the opening of the
venue for computer-based testing (CBT) for proficiency in Korean language at the POEA building on
12 December 2012.
POEA Administrator Hans Leo J. Cacdac said the CBT is hoped to provide a quick qualifying process for
applicants under the EPS apart from the usual paper-based test which was administered in the Philippines
for 8 times already since 2005.
The CBT is available only to EPS workers who have returned to the country after finishing their original
work contract and who would like to work again in Korea.
“With the computer-based test, we are hoping that all qualified Filipino workers can efficiently re-enter
and work in Korea thereby minimizing the number of Filipinos choosing to illegally stay and work in Korea
than to return home and wait for 6 months before they can re-apply for the Employment Permit System,”
Cacdac said.
DOLE Secretary Rosalinda Dimapilis-Baldoz congratulated the POEA and HRD Korea for finally reaching an
agreement with dispatch to embark on this mode to facilitate the re-entry of many OFWs to Korea.
“This CBT venue was completed in time, as they say, ‘pairi-pairi’ (fast) Korean style, and the facilities are
state-of-the-art,” Baldoz observed.
The CBT venue was the product of a service commitment agreement between HRD Korea and POEA,
which was signed in February 2012 and the implementing arrangement concluded in September.
The testing center, which way constructed for Php4.5 million, has a total area of 238 square meters and
can accommodate a maximum of 40 test takers at a time.
Administrator Cacdac and Korean Ambassador Lee Hyuk led the ribbon-cutting ceremonies. DOLE
officials, HRD Korea Director General Kim See Tae, Director Jeong Eun Hee of the EPS Center in the
Philippines, and representatives of the Korean community and business groups in the Philippines were
also present during the inauguration. x

bakit nasali ito dito??? indi nman ito dito nababagay..
winonne
winonne
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by winonne Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:12 pm

tumawag n ako parati sa POEA ngayon.. para itanong ang aking papers.. sagot nman nila.. wala pa daw sagot.. pati daw yong nauna sa akin na ganun ang problema ay wala pa daw response ang HRD Korea sa mga papers nila..

kaya ginawa ko tong thread na ito upang malaman kung sino-sino pa ang kagaya kong nabalik ang papers dahil indi magkatulad ang pics sa passport at sa nasubmit na pics w/nametag..

indi kasali dito yong change identity kasi ibang usapan yon.. Razz Laughing Razz Laughing Rolling Eyes
winonne
winonne
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down