SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So This Is Closure

5 posters

Go down

So This Is Closure Empty So This Is Closure

Post by goodheart Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:28 am

it's time. God said, my child, you are precious. I shall provide you strength. I had given you life to cherish and live to its fullness.
I shall live today looking forward for the future. God has promise great things for those who believe and faithful in Him. I shall be forever greatful that despite losing someone I dearly love, He has been there comforting me.
So there is closure in this painful journey. Life is beautiful, however, it may present bad scenarios along the way. I did cry for a long time. And I dont know when the crying ends. It may not end. Deep in my heart I have kept the memory of a friend who molded and guided me all throughout life`s twisting and turning. My very first best friend.
It shall come to pass, I know. Life moves on. I still need to face tomorrow with a great smile. I know God is always there. He never leaves me shattered but restores my broken soul. And I know He keeps my father to a place safe from all the miseries this world has offered him while letting him remember every single blessing.
So this is closure. I love you papa ben, Goodbye........................ Crying or Very sad
goodheart
goodheart
Board Member
Board Member

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 11/06/2008

Back to top Go down

So This Is Closure Empty pinaiyak mo ako kabayan

Post by Edge Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:36 pm

napaiyak ako sa post mo kabayan....sana magiging masaya ka na ngayon...ang galing mo palang sumulat*_^
Edge
Edge
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 12/06/2008

Back to top Go down

So This Is Closure Empty thanks po ulit

Post by goodheart Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:12 pm

Hi Edge! you seems so nice:) i guess you're my avid fan here...heheheh (just kidding aside) how's life? I'm a tad better now...God is good...somebody asked me to post my pic on my profile, i will upload soon:) i just need to look better first, I might scare everyone:) i wish you all the best! let's support SULYAP PINOY~~~ Smile
goodheart
goodheart
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

So This Is Closure Empty Re: So This Is Closure

Post by angel Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:05 pm

wow, i was teary-eyed after reading your article, i remember my lolo. it took a long time before i accepted that he's gone...he's very dear to me...God is good, He gives me strength. I know my lolo is with Him. I love you lolo...

thanks goodheart for sharing...keep on writing and continue supporting Sulyapinoy. . . flower
angel
angel
Board Member
Board Member

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 19/04/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by goodheart Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:29 am

angel wrote:wow, i was teary-eyed after reading your article, i remember my lolo. it took a long time before i accepted that he's gone...he's very dear to me...God is good, He gives me strength. I know my lolo is with Him. I love you lolo...

thanks goodheart for sharing...keep on writing and continue supporting Sulyapinoy. . . flower

thanks Angel....yeah, it's still painful, but I'm okey now...
goodheart
goodheart
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

So This Is Closure Empty nakakalungkot naman

Post by _Angelica_ Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:28 pm

nakakalungkot naman goodheart... naalala ko tuloy mga magulang ko...naramdaman ko gaano mo kamahal ang dad mo...isipin mo na lang kasama na niya ang panginoon...ingat lagi...
_Angelica_
_Angelica_
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 19/06/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_kim Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:11 pm

indeed losing someone you love is a very painful and sad experience...but life goes on, the memories remains inside our heart forever...
crazy_kim
crazy_kim
Senador
Senador

Number of posts : 2579
Registration date : 04/03/2008

Back to top Go down

So This Is Closure Empty thank you guys

Post by goodheart Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:17 pm

thanks everyone...I'm a lot better now...thanks for the sympathy...
goodheart
goodheart
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down