SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had a dream

2 posters

Go down

I had a dream Empty I had a dream

Post by goodheart Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:46 am

One night I had a dream. I dreamt of angels, white skies & doves. It was such a vivid dream where everything I saw was pure white. I saw people I have'nt seen in ages. I've talked to people I have longed to talk to. I have hugged the least person I wanted to be close by. I have kissed the one's I love. Purity of soul, kindness in one`s heart, was something so transparent. It was a scene I would have wanted to live each day of my life.
My dream came to a halt. It stopped. I woked up with tears in my eyes. How could something so beautiful disappear so fast? How can a wonderful idea came to nothing but a dark and dreary morning? How could it not last even for a few more minutes so that I could take a deeper grasp out of it?
Tonight, as I go to sleep, I keep my hopes of dreaming that dream again. At least in this dreamland, something so nice can be possible. At least in this dreamland, I can be where I wanted to be. I can be home.
goodheart
goodheart
Board Member
Board Member

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 11/06/2008

Back to top Go down

I had a dream Empty nakaka touch naman

Post by Edge Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:39 pm

nakakatouch naman goodheart:( i can feel you...pero honestly, nagugustohan ko mga post mo...bagay sau ang goodheart...ingat ka kabayan and be strong...
Edge
Edge
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 12/06/2008

Back to top Go down

I had a dream Empty Maraming salamat po

Post by goodheart Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:32 am

kamsamhanida:)
goodheart
goodheart
Board Member