SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ang aking estorya

+2
Uishiro
rodeo101
6 posters

Go down

Ang aking estorya Empty Ang aking estorya

Post by rodeo101 Wed May 30, 2012 11:28 pm

It was in the sunny Monday morning of February 2012 when I first attended my Korean Language Class. I was as excited like a student who came from a long vacation so alive and kicking. I know for the fact that learning another language is never easy as I have experienced teaching English to foreign students. It's so ironic how the table turned swiftly. The langauge of my students before is the same langauge I am aiming to master. After the long and tiring month, my class concluded. The challenge now is to pass the KLT-8 examination to be held in Ilo-ilo by hook or by crook. I flew all the way from Davao to Ilo-ilo backed up with the newly-acquired-skill and with hope and prayers of course. I don't have a choice but to be positive. I don't want to fail my family who fully supported me financially for I stopped working to gave way of this opportunity. Indeed, all the hardship paid off - I passed, I made it, HURRAY!

As of the press time, I am waiting for my name to be included in the job roster. Per advised by POEA - Manila, just give them 2 months as a leeway before making a follow. Sure, I can patiently wait but not forever, hehe.

Passing the KLT examination does not guarantee me to be working in South Korea, instead an eligiblility to work. At least I am one step closer to my dream. A dream for a greener pasture. A pasture which is elusive in my country.

Honestly, I never considered to be working in the manufacturing industry in the past few years. I am not underestimating the role or ashamed of it. I just don't feel the need of doing it. Maybe because my previous working experiences are way too far from this position. Yet, I'm more than willing to change my career path if this is the only avenue for me to gain financially.

Now is the right time to make a change and realign my priorities in life. My future family could have a better and brighter life ahead with this decision. I am not doing this for my own sake, but also for my future wife and children. I cannot afford starting my own family having money just more than enough to survive. I want to give them a life that is comfortable.

Kung pwede lang i fast forward ang panahon to shorten the long wait, haayyy. Napakahaba ng araw at gabi kung may hinihintay ka. Grabe, boredom is killing me. Plus the fact na wala kang income nakakadepress. Ang iniisip ko nalang na time is moving forward, di paatras, so aabot din tayo dyan. Siguro babalik na lang muna ako sa pagtatrabaho sa call center habang nag-aantay ng resulta.

to be continued...
rodeo101
rodeo101
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 30/03/2012

Back to top Go down

Ang aking estorya Empty Re: Ang aking estorya

Post by Uishiro Wed May 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Very Happy nice story ka sulyap...keep it up... Very Happy
Uishiro
Uishiro
Gobernador
Gobernador

Number of posts : 1267
Registration date : 27/05/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by rodeo101 Wed May 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Thank you sir! Very Happy
rodeo101
rodeo101
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Registration date : 30/03/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by T3 TutokTulfo Wed May 30, 2012 11:46 pm

tama pre.pero wag kng maiinip malay mo bukas samakalawa or sa mga susunod na lingo buwan ay dadating na ang pinaka hihintay mo't niaasam kung bagay SA WAKAS!pero sana'y mkapag adjust ka't makayanan ang mga bawat suliranin pag yapak mo dito dahil kung bagay hindi ka sanay sa simpleng mangagawa lalo na't d2 sa ibang bansa.pero gayon pa man my aim ka.kaya kakayanin mo yan khit isa kng callcenter sa ating bansa at pag lipad dito'y isang simpleng mangagawa lng.harinaway matupad ang inyong mga kanya kanyang adhikain at pangarap sa ating buhay cheers
T3 TutokTulfo
T3 TutokTulfo
Isa Kang Maginoo
Isa Kang Maginoo

Number of posts : 216
Cellphone no. : nahablot ni balot
Registration date : 18/05/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by axelrod Thu May 31, 2012 4:15 pm

Question: bakit ka po lumipad pa ng Ilo-Ilo para sa KLT exam diba may test naman sa Davao?

anywyz goodluck at sana palarin ka.

axelrod
Tapat na Mamamayan
Tapat na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 04/03/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by erika_angel20@yahoo.com Thu May 31, 2012 6:58 pm

@ axelrod

this year, wala pong venue ng KLT exam sa davao............ ung mga taga VISAYAS and

MINDANAO dun sa ilo-ilo nka assign para mag take ng exam............at isa na rin ako dun,

lumipad ako patungong ilo-ilo para makipag sapalaran, kahit ako lang mag-isa at walang mga

kakilala dun sa ilo-ilo ay 2muloy parin ako, ang tapang ko noh? ahihi bounce .........

sa awa ng Dios, nakapasa ako.. Very Happy cheers cheers

waiting na lang ako para mapasali sa JOB ROSTER ............at syempre ung ina asam-asam

ng karamihan sa atin ang magkaroon ng EPI at employer.. KAYA GUYS~~ KEEP ON

FIGHTING.........AJA~~!!!!!!!!! kambe
erika_angel20@yahoo.com
erika_angel20@yahoo.com
Primero Baranggay Councilor
Primero Baranggay Councilor

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by pusankorea Thu May 31, 2012 7:05 pm

d pa nman ganun katagal ang nahintay mo pre..ako 4 months hinintay ko bago nakarating ng korea..6th klt ako at katulad mo..malayong malayo ang trabho ko ngayon kumpara sa career ko sa pinas..pero iniisip ko na lang malaki ang sahod..

pusankorea
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down