SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINOY EXPAT/OFW BLOG AWARDS

Go down

PINOY EXPAT/OFW BLOG AWARDS Empty PINOY EXPAT/OFW BLOG AWARDS

Post by keypadph Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:48 am

kabayan/ kasulyap pls help me vote for my blog.. FIRST TIME IN KOREA for 2011 PEBE- PINOY EXPAT/OFW BLOG AWARDS.. isa lang po ang entry natin from S.Korea.. sana po tulungan nyo ako
i need your support, PLEASE vote my blog (FIRST TIME IN KOREA NOMINEE # 18 ) for 2011 PINOY EXPAT/OFW BLOG AWARDS. pls share this post to your friends. PLS. Dont forget NOMINEE #18. THANK YOU....
http://www.pinoyblogawards.com/2011/08/peba-poll-voting.html#more[url=maraming salamat po sa mga nagvote sa poll.. sa mga hindi pa pls vote for me.. to all my frieNds ... i need your support, PLEASE vote my blog (FIRST TIME IN KOREA NOMINEE # 18 ) for 2011 PINOY EXPAT/OFW BLOG AWARDS. pls share this post to your friends. PLS. Dont forget NOMINEE #18. thank you...

then pls click like po sa facebook tnx..
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150298634947974&set=a.10150283934452974.356615.134794097973&type=1&theater
keypadph
keypadph
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 07/11/2008

Back to top Go down