SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For korean spouse with child

Go down

For korean spouse with child Empty For korean spouse with child

Post by josephpatrol Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:26 am

Filipino Fairy Tales on Korean TV
By: Woongjin Foundation
lease be informed that the Woonjin Foundation has recently produced 10 animations relating to the Philippine traditional fairy tales. Hereunder is the full text of the letter from Chairman Shin, Hyon Ung of the Woongjin Foundation:
H.E. Luis Teodoro Cruz
Ambassador of the Republic of the Philippines

Dear Ambassador Cruz,

I write to thank you for your help and advice on the Woongjin Foundation's activities. We can provide multicultural broadcasting successfully due to your support. Now, we are going to expand our activities further.

As you may know, the Woongjin Foundation has been running multicultural broadcasting for multicultural society in Korea. In this regard, I am particularly glad to inform your Excellency that we have recently produced 10 animations relating to the Philippines traditional fairy tales in both Philippines and Korean languages. These animations are produced for the purpose of helping Philippines-Korean children to learn and understand their motherland's culture and language. In addition, these animations will also provide other Korean children with opportunities to understand Philippine culture.

The broadcast of fairy tales can be seen on TV at IPTV (Qook, Ch. 620 and 621), Cable TV ( C & M, 811 and 812) and Skylife ( Ch. 855 and 856). For more information, please visit our website at www.wjf.kr.

Again, I would appreciate your encouragement and support.

I wish all the best to Your Excellency and your family.

Sincerely yours,

Shin, Hyon Ung
Chairman of the Woongjin Foundation
(Signed)
josephpatrol
josephpatrol
Board Member
Board Member

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 02/06/2009

Back to top Go down