SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From EPS-KLT to EPS-TOPIK

Go down

From EPS-KLT to EPS-TOPIK Empty From EPS-KLT to EPS-TOPIK

Post by tof Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:03 pm

Annyeong haseyo mga kabayan ko!
Heto na pnaka-aabangan natin...official announcement ng POEA tungkol sa former EPS-KLT sched na ngayon ay EPS-TOPIK na. Gaya ng kasabihan, "failure to prepare is preparing to fail.",
kaya bago sumabak sa test training muna tayo para may laban naman tayo at makapasa ng tunay--walang magic/daya.
I will recommend sa ating lahat itong KLC training center sa Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City. I believe that this training center will be of great help for most of us who really aspire good & quality training. Like i said before, maayos mga teachers, materials at facilitiy na gamit nila sa pagtuturo. As far as I know, meron sila ngayong weekday sched na ino-offer sa mga inquiry...and mukhang di pa naman nag-uumpisa so pwede pa makahabol habang maaga pa!
Di ako nagkakamaling 882-1602 ang contact number nila. OK ang location nya kasi accessible sa karamihan, tsaka malapit lang sa POEA--just a few station away. Tawag nalang kayo para matiyak ninyo and see for yourself kung totoo sinasabi ko o hindi. Basta, Nov. 14, 2010 (Date of exam) and Sept. 20-23, 2010 (Date of registration), ay hindi na matagal. Baka magulat tayo pare-pareho malaman nating wala na pala tayong panahon para makapaghanda...kaya ngayon palang magsimula ka na kabayan! Sulay Pinoy... bounce cheers
tof
tof
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 27/05/2010

Back to top Go down