SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-7 processing while in Korea

4 posters

Go down

E-7 processing while in Korea Empty E-7 processing while in Korea

Post by henry25 Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:34 pm

hello! Una sa lahat gusto kong bumati ng congrats para s mga bumubuo ng sulyap pinoy,para s mga informative na kaalaman n nababasa para s mga migrante.
Ako po ay EPS (e-9 visa) at mttpos n po this coming December (6 years). My employer is a German , sbi nya the only way pra makabalik ako dito sa Korea ay pag-aaply ng E-7 visa. Kaya inaaply nya ako for E-7 visa, hiningan nya ako ng College Transcript of Records, College certificate, any technical training sa Pinas, etc..
Ask ko lang po kng pwede bang i-process ng employer ang E-7 habang indi pa tpos ang E-9 Visa ko. ?
Sa pagkakaalam ko, ako ang magllakad nito s Korean embassy sa Pinas,
Anu-ano po ba ang mga dapat kong i-request s kanya pra mapadali ung paglakad ng E-7 visa, ? ksama na po ba dito ung CCVI o certicate of Confirmation for Visa Issuance?

Sana ay mabigyan nyo ako ng information tungkol sa E-7 visa.

marami pong salamat

henry25
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 01/07/2010

Back to top Go down

E-7 processing while in Korea Empty Re: E-7 processing while in Korea

Post by keypadph Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:52 am

bro better ask the philippine embassy natin para mas maliwanag kayo..
un lang po
keypadph
keypadph
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 07/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by dave Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:01 pm

hello! Una sa lahat gusto kong bumati ng congrats para s mga bumubuo ng sulyap pinoy,para s mga informative na kaalaman n nababasa para s mga migrante.
Ako po ay EPS (e-9 visa) at mttpos n po this coming December (6 years). My employer is a German , sbi nya the only way pra makabalik ako dito sa Korea ay pag-aaply ng E-7 visa. Kaya inaaply nya ako for E-7 visa, hiningan nya ako ng College Transcript of Records, College certificate, any technical training sa Pinas, etc..
Ask ko lang po kng pwede bang i-process ng employer ang E-7 habang indi pa tpos ang E-9 Visa ko. ?
Sa pagkakaalam ko, ako ang magllakad nito s Korean embassy sa Pinas,
Anu-ano po ba ang mga dapat kong i-request s kanya pra mapadali ung paglakad ng E-7 visa, ? ksama na po ba dito ung CCVI o certicate of Confirmation for Visa Issuance?

Sana ay mabigyan nyo ako ng information tungkol sa E-7 visa.

marami pong salamat

hi henry,

you should finish your E-9 sojourn period first before your employer can start to process your E-7 visa requirements such as recommendation letter from the applicable ministry and CCVI...

the only thing you can do now while you're still in Korea is to prepare your requirements such as TOR, resume (english and korean language), certificate of employment related to position to be hired by your employer, get the contact number of your college or university that you have graduated...

once your E-9 sojourn is finished, your employer may start to draft employment contract for signature... once the contract is signed, plus with the documents/requirements stated above, your employer may start to apply for letter of recommendation at the ministry of justice or any designated minstry... then apply a CCVI at the immigration office...

after the employer may get the CCVI, the CCVI # will be forwarded to you and you can start process your visa at the Korean Embassy in Makati...

also, tell your employer to let POLO verify the signed contract and send to you the original copy for your POEA OEC processing...

for more details, you can call me at 010-9294-4365...

thank you...

Last edited by dave on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
dave
dave
FEWA - Administrative Adviser

Number of posts : 1567
Cellphone no. : 010-9294-4365
Registration date : 11/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by henry25 Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Sir, maraming salamat sa mga information n binigay nyo, at maipapaliwanag ko na sa employer ko n kelangan tapusin ko muna ung E-9 sojourn period ko at ma-i-prepare ang mga requirements while in Korea. Thanks and More Power!

henry25
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 01/07/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hannsgian Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:54 pm

sir dave maraming maraming salamat po!!!

hannsgian
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 12/06/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by dave Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:57 pm

ur welcome po... Smile
dave
dave