SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A CALL OF ATTENTION TO THE WEB ADMIN

+9
jrtorres
wildcard_08
spencereyes
josephpatrol
Dongrich
lhai
zack
dave
ernie obias
13 posters

Go down

A CALL OF ATTENTION TO THE WEB ADMIN Empty A CALL OF ATTENTION TO THE WEB ADMIN

Post by ernie obias Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:57 pm

good day.

this is a call of attention to the moderator/s of this website. browsing to the information posted in this website was/were found irrelevant to the site and therefore, defeats the purpose of this site's existence. what is really the point of this existence? what is really the end goal of this site?
moderators of this site should find time in evaluating the posted information as there are some issues posted that may or rather will definitely affect its existence and worst, day may come that this site will be full of issues which addresses their personal interests or emotions rather than focusing on information, (take note: RELIABLE INFORMATION) that may deemed necessary and helpful to the readers.
mind you readers, this website is search able and therefore can be read worldwide, and there are some language translators which can turn your posts in a more understandable manner.
* get away with personal interests, emotions and other things when posting some information, as much as possible post information that are reliable and will of great help to the readers.
* don't make this site a venue for hot and unprofessional discussion as it will only give negative connotations to some readers/visitors and of foreign nationals
* before posting any information, kindly assess first what you are sharing, will it serve for the benefit of everybody? will it make us proud as Filipino? will it not degrade our race? ...
* as much as possible don't make this site as venue or way of showcasing to other country what are the lapses of our race, because we are only inviting readers/visitors to laugh on us.
* opinions are highly respected, & nobody can say that opinion is right nor wrong, however, opinion should be placed in a right way/manner and opinion should also be anchored with reliable information to make it more credible.
* any kind of information you share reflects on what kind of personality you have, therefore, whatever kind of information posted in this site, reflects what kind of race Filipinos have. this site can help each & everyone of us uplift the culture and nature of our folks, so instead of throwing negative sights, opinion & other irrelevant issues, why not divert it into a more positive manner which can create upliftment of our race....

to the sulyapinoy administrators, may i suggest to make evaluation of the posted information in your site. you are the right people who can control this site, and the right people to distinguish what kind of site you want this sulyapinoy to be... (take a look in one of the posted information "a day with enemy....") try to assess or evaluate that information, try to evaluate the language and the terms used by the contributors, ... looking at it, it only degrade the Filipinos, especially OFW's... do we really want that to happen? is it the goal of this site? there are other posts which you can find irrelevant and not in anchored with the purpose of this site (unless, it is your purpose? huh?!)

creating a website means responsibility. having a website does not end on that point, but responsibilities also there. it should be continuously checked and evaluated whether the content or information is really of help to the browser/reader, whether the content really fit on its purpose.

this post dear readers does not have to do nor against anybody's post, this is just merely a wake up call on being responsible and mature enough in handling situations and cases like these. i hope this post will not lead to any negative connotations, indeed should serve and take as a challenge for the improvement of this site.

is it rewarding if this site will be recognized with HIGH RESPECT rather than the other way around?

come to think of it...

ernie obias
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 02/07/2009

Back to top Go down

A CALL OF ATTENTION TO THE WEB ADMIN Empty Re: A CALL OF ATTENTION TO THE WEB ADMIN

Post by dave Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:33 pm

current sulyap webadmin, co-admins, sulyap board, FEWA officers:

please pay attention and provide immediate action to sir ernie obias' comment above... thank you...

~dave~
dave
dave
FEWA - Administrative Adviser

Number of posts : 1567
Cellphone no. : 010-9294-4365
Registration date : 11/02/2008

Back to top Go down

A CALL OF ATTENTION TO THE WEB ADMIN Empty Re: A CALL OF ATTENTION TO THE WEB ADMIN

Post by zack Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:34 pm

in behalf of the admin/moderator circle, my apologies for the late reply to your post and the thread/s you are pertaining to.

First, i would like to commend sir Ernie's post pertaining to some reactions made by certain individuals on our thread. Rest assured that we have read and evaluated the topic.

As on every forum, it is inevitable that there will be persons/factions that would, from time to time, be engaged into some heated situations/arguments about their points of view especially when it has become more "personal". We have set some guidelines for every member to follow and indeed we do expect them to abide. But then again, we cannot remove the fact of the uniqueness of every individual that is why rules are sometimes disobeyed be it direct or indirectly

As for my opinion to this matter and some other related issues. Being an admin is difficult especially when enforcing rules and evaluating a post/thread, if it is worthy or not to be deleted immediately, or to give some more time to let the readers see what/who is wrong inside a thread.

I can understand what has been your view of the matter but there are some readers who have different points of view or there are those who observe longer before they would see the values, ideas and knowledge behind every topic, that is why i have let the posters first to spill out their opinions and in the end let the readers decide who is right or wrong, who they think has gone overboard or who has shed some good light on a certain topic. Sometimes, much better if they alone have found the solution and made peace with themselves.

You have seen maybe for some time we do implement immediate actions, i.e the replies of some members banned on this forum. but as per the topic of the illegal workers crackdown, shutting down the flame without some readers understanding why, is like prohibiting the growth of knowledge. By allowing a certain amount of time before we moderate a post or thread ensures that there is just given to both sides. It will be up to the readers whose opinion/s made some weight and as per reflecting ones character based n their post, we will know who really posses some great idealism/values/knowledge and who are those who are narrow-minded or just joining the bandwagon trying to achieve popularity.

Everyone is given a chance to have their slice of what we called freedom of speech. The admins/moderators job is to ensure unbiased decisions and so sometimes, letting the heat pacify by itself by letting the active posters find a way to compromise/agree or simply have truce on a topic is the better option.

Sulyapinoy website will truly be a source of (more) reliable information if a topic will be given a chance to be scrutinized by all sorts of people as we may at some point have missed some details or may have assessed wrongly because of some informations that we are unaware of.

Sulyapinoy admins and moderators for a fact, are also workers and so many of us are busy and sometimes cannot browse our forum on a daily basis. Also, i admit that there has been a problem inside the circle/staff and the rules of moderation. And so, to all of you especially to sir Ernie, my humble apologies for the inefficient way of administering this website. I am hoping for a better solution would come up soon, or yet new faces that would join/handle the forum. we will try to revitalize the moderators/admin system.

We haven't forgot our responsibilities to the members and guest of this board. but the admin/moderator circle is comprised only by a few individuals as compared to the post made in our website. And so the responsibility alone thus not belong to the staff but also to the members to share your opinions to help avoid a more uncomfortable exchange of outlooks.

Let me compare Sulyapinoy to a Jeepney, Our forum symbolizes the wheels that would help us achieve to go places in regards to news, opinons, judgement etc. While the admin/moderator/fewa officers/editorial board/volunteeers signifies the driver which may drive slow or fast, at some point may take a break/meryenda, but as they say "trust the driver" for he knows how to get there. Our advisers, who, we may not have seen made a post, but surely, their advices can be compared to the lights of the jeepney that will help us see the road during dark travels. Our forum guidelines serves as the bumper and the brakes when crossing dangerous paths. our newsletter can be compared to the destination sign in front of the driveseat and the main billboard which helps us understand what destination/goal(s) we will surely reach and of course our members and guests on the forum as the passengers that if they will just trust and enjoy the ride, no matter how smooth or bumpy and slippery the roads we will take, at the end of our journey, is the realization that we have reached our goal/s.

...kaya sa lahat ng mambabasa at aktibong miyembro, kapit lang po sa estribo, at sa mga gustong sumama.... "sakay na!"

p.s.

libre po pamasahe

have a good day/night everyone! :tagay:

-----
pahabol... salamat sir Dave for calling our attention, i couldve missed this post. :cheers:
zack
zack
Root Admin
Root Admin

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 06/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by dave Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:43 pm

sir zack,

thank you to your well explained answer... i certainly agree!

dave
dave

Number of posts : 1567
Cellphone no. : 010-9294-4365
Registration date : 11/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by lhai Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:35 am

thanks sir zack for the explanation kaya po sna tayu mga member ng sulyap be carefull na lang po lage sa mga comments para maiwasan ang misunderstanding... peace and godbless us all
lhai
lhai
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 19/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Dongrich Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:53 am

thank you po,,and i agree too to the explaination of Sir Zack..
Dongrich
Dongrich
Baranggay Tanod
Baranggay Tanod

Number of posts : 255
Cellphone no. : 010-3147-9139
Registration date : 23/11/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by ernie obias Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:14 pm

good day.

it is really rewarding to know that through this post, some of the readers were got aware. high commendation to the web administrator who took out of his time to pay attention on this matter, nevertheless, this should not be the end, but the starting point of monitoring some issues and concerns posted,....
explanation on the part of the administrators was in detail, with that, readers may now know the purpose of this website in an objective manner....
i would like to thank the administrator for treating this post in a very objective manner which resulted to a very clear understanding not only between two parties but of the whole readers, contributors, visitors, etc.

may this website live according to its mission.... Goodluck and Mabuhay All OFWs!

ernie obias
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 02/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by josephpatrol Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:07 pm

well explained,n certainly i agree, thanks sir zack ,for reminding us with this matter.by the way,i went to sulyap office at 2nd floor last sunday,tried to meet any officers of sulyap,nandun si sr marzy, fewa outgoing president.open up this matter also with him,hoping u can help me set-up a meeting for mr. tachi,so i can explain this matter in person regarding my previous posting.. morepower,tnx
josephpatrol
josephpatrol
Board Member
Board Member

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 02/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by zack Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:10 pm

please check my reply to your post dun sa kabilang thread as per your request regarding tachy, from my point of view, hindi pa kayo handa makipagkita sa isa't isa. Pero i will ask tachy if u want, ako ang nasa gitna.
zack
zack
Root Admin
Root Admin

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by spencereyes Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:25 pm

thank you mr. ernie obias. you are a very professional person.

spencereyes
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 25/06/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by josephpatrol Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:29 pm

dnt worry zack ,am in a gud faith, dat makes me ready for anything... its a gentlemen meeting tutal on sunday is fewa election,just wanted to know fewa election result, at para mameet ko namn ung tachi ...
josephpatrol
josephpatrol
Board Member
Board Member

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 02/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by wildcard_08 Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:21 pm

....i hope na maaayos din ang lahat,,,mabuhay po ang mga manggagawang pilipino!!! kambe
wildcard_08
wildcard_08
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 01/06/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by jrtorres Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:20 pm

hope maayos po ang lahat ...peace po tayo dito..
jrtorres
jrtorres
Baranggay Captain 2nd Term
Baranggay Captain 2nd Term

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 24/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by josephine76 Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:52 pm

T....hanks a lot zach,for the widely explanation...n hopely bago kayo magcomments try to learn your word kung nkakasakit na kayo ng kapwa nyo dahil nasa malayo tayo instead, we should love n understand ,, most of all help each other kay me nagregistered bec i need help... at dat time then finally i read a comments thought describing an unecessary word.. so pls.. peace be with us all .. f something wrong can send a private message right..... thanks n god bless.......

josephine76
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 7
Cellphone no. : 01080713241
Registration date : 11/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by flames136 Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm

ernie obias wrote:good day.

this is a call of attention to the moderator/s of this website. browsing to the information posted in this website was/were found irrelevant to the site and therefore, defeats the purpose of this site's existence. what is really the point of this existence? what is really the end goal of this site?
moderators of this site should find time in evaluating the posted information as there are some issues posted that may or rather will definitely affect its existence and worst, day may come that this site will be full of issues which addresses their personal interests or emotions rather than focusing on information, (take note: RELIABLE INFORMATION) that may deemed necessary and helpful to the readers.
mind you readers, this website is search able and therefore can be read worldwide, and there are some language translators which can turn your posts in a more understandable manner.
* get away with personal interests, emotions and other things when posting some information, as much as possible post information that are reliable and will of great help to the readers.
* don't make this site a venue for hot and unprofessional discussion as it will only give negative connotations to some readers/visitors and of foreign nationals
* before posting any information, kindly assess first what you are sharing, will it serve for the benefit of everybody? will it make us proud as Filipino? will it not degrade our race? ...
* as much as possible don't make this site as venue or way of showcasing to other country what are the lapses of our race, because we are only inviting readers/visitors to laugh on us.
* opinions are highly respected, & nobody can say that opinion is right nor wrong, however, opinion should be placed in a right way/manner and opinion should also be anchored with reliable information to make it more credible.
* any kind of information you share reflects on what kind of personality you have, therefore, whatever kind of information posted in this site, reflects what kind of race Filipinos have. this site can help each & everyone of us uplift the culture and nature of our folks, so instead of throwing negative sights, opinion & other irrelevant issues, why not divert it into a more positive manner which can create upliftment of our race....

to the sulyapinoy administrators, may i suggest to make evaluation of the posted information in your site. you are the right people who can control this site, and the right people to distinguish what kind of site you want this sulyapinoy to be... (take a look in one of the posted information "a day with enemy....") try to assess or evaluate that information, try to evaluate the language and the terms used by the contributors, ... looking at it, it only degrade the Filipinos, especially OFW's... do we really want that to happen? is it the goal of this site? there are other posts which you can find irrelevant and not in anchored with the purpose of this site (unless, it is your purpose? huh?!)

creating a website means responsibility. having a website does not end on that point, but responsibilities also there. it should be continuously checked and evaluated whether the content or information is really of help to the browser/reader, whether the content really fit on its purpose.

this post dear readers does not have to do nor against anybody's post, this is just merely a wake up call on being responsible and mature enough in handling situations and cases like these. i hope this post will not lead to any negative connotations, indeed should serve and take as a challenge for the improvement of this site.

is it rewarding if this site will be recognized with HIGH RESPECT rather than the other way around?

come to think of it...

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep sobrang haba nakatulog tuloy ako...
flames136
flames136
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 24/12/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by WebAdmin Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Magandang gabi/araw,

sa post ni Sir ernie, tinatawagan nya ang pansin dahil sa naging mainit na palitan ng kurokuro sa isang thread na dumating sa personalan sa pinaniniwalaang idealismo, subalit ang mga tao tulad ni flames136 ay halimbawa ng walang kakuwenta-kuwentang magreply namismo ang panawagan pa ang kanyang piniling bastusin, paumanhin mga ka-forum sa pagban sa taong ito.

nawa'y maunawaan ninyo.

WebAdmin
Isa Kang Maginoo
Isa Kang Maginoo

Number of posts : 233
Cellphone no. : Seoul

Back to top Go down

Post by lhai Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:42 pm

kaya nga po lahat ng post nya eh pang asar thanks po...
lhai
lhai
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 19/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by keypadph Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:15 am

very well said mr. zack...

tama- di lahat ng thread dito ma check kaagad ng admin.. kaya dapat lahat tau na member mag tulongan..

kung nakita nyo o nabasa ung isang thread na hindi kaaya aya.. ibigay alam kaagad sa admin natin para malaman ang problema...

keypadph
keypadph
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 07/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down