SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all korean wives..payo namn po

+3
hyagnes
amie sison
jorey30
7 posters

Go down

To all korean wives..payo namn po Empty To all korean wives..payo namn po

Post by jorey30 Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:09 pm

Kapag ang asawa mong koreano ay nambabae ano ang pwde mong gawin sa kanya? at kapag ang ang babae nya ay nangugulo sa pamilya nyo ano ang dapat gawing hakbang para sa kanya?pls advise po.tnx.. isip
jorey30
jorey30
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 77
Cellphone no. : 01093813585
Registration date : 02/07/2008

Back to top Go down

To all korean wives..payo namn po Empty Re: To all korean wives..payo namn po

Post by amie sison Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:08 pm

lasunin mo silang dalawa...haha! try to talk to them what are thier plans and why they are doing that to you!
amie sison
amie sison
SULYAPINOY Literary Section Editor
SULYAPINOY Literary Section Editor

Number of posts : 2332
Registration date : 07/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by hyagnes Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:23 pm

kausapin mo muna asawa mo bakit ginagawa nya yan sa yo.. wag mo agad lasunin..hehehe (joke lng) at yung babae namn na nanggugulo sa pmilya nyo ereklamo mo kung saan may mga organisasyon na tumutulong sa mga ganyang problema.

hyagnes
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 06/02/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by jorey30 Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:02 pm

thanks for responding...lasunin ko nalang siguro hehehe or iwanan ko nalang..
jorey30
jorey30
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by analynshin Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:32 am

hi sis,,

lasunin wag nmn heheheh bka makulong k p nyan,,sis u have a ryt to defend ur rights,ask ka muna sa mga legal counsel dito,, may laban k jan kc adultery ang pwede mo isampa sa knila may laban k jan sis lalo n if you have evidence at pag napatunayan na maling ginagawa ni husband mo,,winner ka db laht ng meron asawa mo eh hati kau wag mo isipin n iwan mo n lng ng ganun db,,ipaglaban mo un karapatan mo as a wife..patulong ka mga org dito sa korea thwy can help u,,godbless u gawin mong laks ang panginoon s knya ka muna mag ask kung ano dpat gawin ok,,figthing............
analynshin
analynshin
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 16/12/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Cielo Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:06 pm

hmmm....22o sabi ni sis analynshin malaki laban mo kung magdedemanda ka pro kc pag nagreklamo ka kasunod nun ang divorce,ready ka na ba makipag divorce?ano ba opinyon ng asawa mo sa panggugulo ng babae nya?nakapag usap na ba kau?may mga anak ba kau?sa tingin mo ba un ang pinaka best na desisyon na dapat mong gawin?kaya mo bang buhayin ang anak nyo kahit ala cia?
Di ako pabor sa mga lalakeng nambabae pro sa aking opinyon sa magasawa lalo na ang may anak di ganun kadali ang mag desisyon ng hiwalayan, lagi mong dapat isipin kung ano ang makakabuti para sa mga anak mo indi lang para sa sarili mo,may mga situation kc na talagang mas makakabuting makipaghiwalay meron din namang may iba pang paraan.Minsan kc nakakagawa tayo ng bagay na di nararapat dahil sa nasaktan tayo ng labis.Isipin mo muna sis lahat ng pwedeng mangyari kung makikipag divorce ka sa asawa mo besides malaki laban mo makuha mga anak mo (kung meron man) pero pag isipan mo pa rin indi lang ung pakikipag hiwalay pati na rin ung pagsasama nyo at kung kaya mo pa talagang tanggapin cia after lahat ng nangyari.
mahirap kc magadvice lalo na at di namin alam ang nangyayari paki update naman kami sis...hehehehe jowk
tandaan mo na lang sis walang ibang makaksagot ng tanong mo na yan kundi ikaw din.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Cielo
Cielo
Seosaengnim
Seosaengnim

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 18/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by jorey30 Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:47 pm

salamat mga sis sa advice..humingi ako tulong sa megrant center, kasi hindi ko na talaga kaya..tama kayo, i need to fights my rights,,gusto ko na syang hiwalayan pero iniisip ko kung kaya ko nga bang mawalay sa kanya,kasi mahal ko pa din sya..pero pag naiisip ko na nambababae sya a big ? padin sa isip ko..so far,hindi pa din ako matahimik kahit ang sitwasyon namin ngaun ay medyo ok narin kasi sinumbong ko sa police ung babae at medyo natakot sya. pero hindi ko alam baka sa sunod na araw eh babalik pa din..mabuti nalang din at wala pa kaming anak ng asawa ko.
jorey30
jorey30
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by kurapika Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:15 am

"Violation of Trust"

Dunno if this make sense.... but it may help ya

Unfortunately,at one point in our lives we might experience some type of violation of trust. So what can we consider as a violation? Well there could be quite a few! The worse that a relationship can go through is INFIDELITY!!!!!

Why infidelity occurs is beyond me.There are so many types of excuses that may occur during this period of time when the violation could exist. Such excuses could be "I don't know why I did." What the heck do you call that. OMG! How could you not know. Then there could be "Well I was drunk and stupid." Stupid,yes very,so why did you put yourself in that situation to begin with? Oh and the well we haven't had sex with me in so long, "I had to do something." All I can say is OMG!!!! LAME! What ever your excuse might be,IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!

If you are going to commit to someone in a relationship that means fully.Not part of the way,not sometimes,100% of the time. No matter what may come your way.

So what is considered infidelity. For the most part we all know its the most crucial one. Having sexual relations with someone other then your partner. One of the others could be Emotional Infidelity. Theres not much difference in this offense other then no sex.It can still break the trust in the relationship. Which in both cases could lead to the unfortunate death of the relationship. Anyway you look at it,the relationship is in a ultimate state of doom. If you partake in any of these offense with another person other then your partner,in my book you are breaking trust. An old saying comes to mind here,"Once a cheat,always a cheat." Yet there are few of those who do survive the mistrust and continue there relationship. But will it ever be the same. Unfortunately it will not. Something at anytime can trigger feelings of what happened in the past,feelings of mistrust come rushing back in. This is to be expected due to the fact that the trust was broken once before. If you are strong and want your relationship you will repair it,to make it whole once again. I applaud those who do make this transition. As for me I will never go through that experience again and those with the slightest doubt shouldn't either.

Mistrust,can not ever be taken back. Once its there its for life,so remember that before you set out to do so. Think of the consequences that may occur before you make the serious choice you could be embarking on. Some can forgive,but remember it's never forgotten.You can only be your own judge of your choices,do it wisely,it's your life!

Unless you are willing to give 100% in any relationship. Make honest and trusting choices in that relationship. Think to yourself,how you would like to be treated in any relationship. Then give your partner the same consideration. Only then should you committ yourself to that person for the life you deserve.
kurapika
kurapika
Baranggay Councilor
Baranggay Councilor

Number of posts : 324
Cellphone no. : 0
Registration date : 11/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by sailormoon Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:09 am

My advice:

1. Ask for institution who handle this kind of case. I think there is one in haewadong.
2. This is very important. You cannot win in any cases if you dont show evidence.
3. Sure ka ba dito? Kapag sure ka na at hinde mo na talaga kaya then fight for your right.
Make sure ready ka sa consequences kapag nagkahiwalay kayo.

sailormoon
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 05/09/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down