SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking JOB (EPS-KLT)

3 posters

Go down

Looking  JOB (EPS-KLT) Empty Looking JOB (EPS-KLT)

Post by nazmul Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:40 am

Dear Sirs/Madam
I searching a job in Service , manufacturing, construction, Agriculture, and Fishery industry in any City of south Korea. please contact me via mail my mail address is nazmuljsr@rediffmail.com or nazmuljsr@yahoo.com. I am Good in English both oral & writing. I already completed 2nd Employment permit System (EPS) Korean Language Testing (KLT) Exam. Which is held October 2008 In Dhaka Bangladesh, I obtain Reading 80 & Listening 92 score, My Serial No 20002393 My first choice Agriculture & Livestock’s, Second choice Service, Third choice Manufacturing. I have Computer Knowledge Accounting software –Tally, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel,
E-mail & Internet Browsing.
I have finished my medical test. I am mentally & physically fit for work and I have not any bad record in police department. I am fit to go to South Korea. My all documents have already gone to South Korea in Human Resource Department Roster. You can view my name ( Sk Nazmul Huda date of birth 08/04/1978 , Passport no. B0670465 )in the HRD roster list.Please select me from HRD KOREA ROSTER.
Thanks
nazmul
nazmul
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 6
Cellphone no. : 8801711464206
Registration date : 19/12/2009

Back to top Go down

Looking  JOB (EPS-KLT) Empty Re: Looking JOB (EPS-KLT)

Post by azyldkr64 Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Mr. Nazmul in my opinion your chance of getting employed here in korea thru this site or thru the help of my fellow Filipinos is i think not possible considering that EPS (Employment Permit System) is a government to government agreement by which nationals of countrys involve in this agreement is being deployed following the process specified therein. There might be a slight difference in your country and ours but I think it'll be better if you are going to ask an assistance to the employment agency of your country so that your job searching chance may not be as dim as here. You are always welcome to this site but please do not fill the space of this site with the exact same post articles in different threads I think it is not only a waste of effort but a waste of time to those reading it as well. Please dont get offended I just wanted to see the visitor's of this site behaving in a way that is conform to the rules of this forum site. Thank you and good luck!
azyldkr64
azyldkr64
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 05/05/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by JHUNRYBOY Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:18 pm

my name is jhunry pwede kb/ mlaman kung kelan ang screening and usually san b? ung venue for registration ng klt boss allan manalili

JHUNRYBOY
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 09/09/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by JHUNRYBOY Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:21 pm

at ndi b? kagad nawawala ung application sa online registration ng poea xe bolmst 6 months na akng nkaonline

JHUNRYBOY
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 09/09/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum