SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to ask an OPINION and ADVICE..

4 posters

Go down

I want to ask an OPINION and ADVICE.. Empty I want to ask an OPINION and ADVICE..

Post by Dongrich Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:57 am

Good Day Po,

To the Sulyapinoy WebAdmin,

Sir, can i ask questions about on how to make a website?What are the steps in making a website?Is there a necessary tool to make a website i mean softwares either? And is true that in making a website there is a payment? Whats that monthly(buwanan) or one full payment..i need an advice and opinion because i want to make a website like business website.I dont have any opinion on it.Although i became a website administrator here in my community here in Changwon City,but im not the one who start it. Im only successor of the previous administration.So can you give me any idea please? Thank You very much for yur immedeate response if you mind..God Bless and more Power..By the im Richard Villamor Sericon from Basak,Lapu-Lapu City,Cebu,Philippines and now working here in Changwon City,Gyeongsangnamdo,South Korea.Im 30 minutes to travel from Busan.
Dongrich
Dongrich
Baranggay Tanod
Baranggay Tanod

Number of posts : 255
Cellphone no. : 010-3147-9139
Registration date : 23/11/2009

Back to top Go down

I want to ask an OPINION and ADVICE.. Empty Re: I want to ask an OPINION and ADVICE..

Post by amie sison Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:58 pm

si admin zack paki pm mo sa kanya concern mo...kaya lang medyo busy pa siya ngayon. pero sasagot yun...

pwede mo try sa multiply yung business website mo. dami nagamit nun katulad namin. libre lang.
amie sison
amie sison
SULYAPINOY Literary Section Editor
SULYAPINOY Literary Section Editor

Number of posts : 2332
Registration date : 07/02/2008

Back to top Go down

I want to ask an OPINION and ADVICE.. Empty Re: I want to ask an OPINION and ADVICE..

Post by Dongrich Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:19 am

okie doki doc amie..maraming salamat po. cge try ko thanks alot sa info ha..God Bless you po.
Dongrich
Dongrich
Baranggay Tanod
Baranggay Tanod

Back to top Go down

Post by zack Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:55 am

sorry for the late reply richard, first i will try to enumerate or give a short summary in making a website.

in making a website there are things you need to consider first before building a website

1. free versus paid versus self-hosted/personal server.
in your case, since you are planning to build a business website, i suggest you choose the paid server.
in free servers, the moment the host decided to stop its hosting, there are instances that you wont be able to get a backup copy of your website, especially the database if any, which are normally stated on their contract agreements. plus at some free servers, if there are complaints regarding your site, they can shutdown your website. what's the advantage? its free.

on paid hosting services. they will handle the technical problems of the website, you get full freedom to the content of your site, layout etc. you can also use your site to generate income base on ads. downside? can be cheap or too expensive depending on the content and extra features you want. try http://bluehost.com and check their packages.

on self-hosted servers, you build not only your own website but also the server to host it. lots of tech knowledges needed here kabayan.

2. you can pay someone to make your site or you do it yourself.

a. yourself - syempre pre it's free! time-consuming but rewarding.
b. paid - just shell out some cash.

i could see that you want to build it yourself.

3. if you do it by yourself, there are also lots of things to consider. and one of those is the programming language you will use which also means the software you will need to build it or you some handy tools/online softwares provided by your paid hosting service.

ad per language, the most common is html, there is also java, asp, xml etc. so for html you might as well use microsoft frontpage.

other softwares
macromedia dreamweaver
macromedia flash mx
softwares from coffeecup
or try other softwares on this link click here

but from my point of view, use a server installed software like joomla.

advantage of online/server based? you are sure it is compatible with your server capabilities.

So, to sum it up i suggest you look for a paid hosting service and pay it yearly or take a good package. Do it on your own and use their online softwares. Be sure to read the agreement carefully. choose a high bandwidth service if u are expecting big volume of readers everyday. there are lots of things other than that to consider but im pretty sure it will get your website up and goin. hope this helps. cheers

Last edited by zack on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
zack
zack
Root Admin
Root Admin

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 06/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Dongrich Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:45 am

ok thanks a lot admin zaack it helps alot to me..mabuhay po kayo and Advance Merry Christmas.

Last edited by Dongrich on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling check)
Dongrich
Dongrich
Baranggay Tanod
Baranggay Tanod

Back to top Go down

Post by daqi567 Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:04 am

Babyface: Christmas to do?
Avril Lavigne: I intend to go 9os shopping!
Babyface: Why go to 9os?
Avril Lavigne: She is an unprecedented, please immediately pay attention.
Babyface: is a good proposal, then the URL?
Avril Lavigne: Www.9os.Hk

daqi567
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 23/12/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down