SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

surety bond for ex D-3 visa holders

2 posters

Go down

surety bond for ex D-3 visa holders Empty surety bond for ex D-3 visa holders

Post by riana Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:53 pm

my apologies if am posting a topic not related to the EPS. i'm just taking the chance incase somebody among our knowledgeable kababayans be able to enlighten me. my question is that, is it really true that we, who entered korea under D-3 visa(trainee visa) and who has paid the so-called SURETY BOND can claim it? Are there anybody among u out there who already claimed theirs?
salamat po ng marami at sana'y may makasagot sa katanungan kong ito. Mabuhay!

riana
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 04/06/2009

Back to top Go down

surety bond for ex D-3 visa holders Empty Re: surety bond for ex D-3 visa holders

Post by airlinehunk24 Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:42 pm

hi kabayang riana, ung surety bond po ba na inaplayan nyo is sa pinas para ma-clear kau sa pag aplay goin abroad?...to my knowledge, di na po iyon MAREREFUND or claim, dahil po ito ay magiging insurance policy or accident insurnce ninyo in case sa pag travel nyo goin to a certain country to work meron po kau magagmit. di na po eto makukuha. hop this info helps....i do hve surity bond before, sadly they told me mkukuha pero wala namn po pala..tnx
airlinehunk24
airlinehunk24
Chariman - SULYAPINOY Board of Publication
Chariman - SULYAPINOY Board of Publication

Number of posts : 402
Cellphone no. : 010-4694-9652 / kakao id: josecuervo24
Registration date : 17/05/2009

Back to top Go down

surety bond for ex D-3 visa holders Empty Re: surety bond for ex D-3 visa holders

Post by riana Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:24 pm

thnx airlinehunk24! that's what i know too, however several hearsays have been spreading lately that "refundable" daw. so, i guess those were just merely rumors?

riana
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 04/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down