SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what a bad comments koreans............

+10
FALCON ONDOY
Noypi101
Abdulla
inhamiller
mykeemchee
josephpatrol
maria_renz2009
aldin
enaj
jeonna
14 posters

Go down

what a bad comments koreans............ Empty what a bad comments koreans............

Post by jeonna Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:41 pm

I saw these blogs in twitter from Koreans. I remember wat 1 of the Koreans sd "hv u heard d news? The m0nkey island Philippines is flooded. I hope the rain wil nvr stop to drown those m0nkeys". All of them are laughing! An0ther retard korean said "they wil all die bcoz m0nkeys cnt swim" thenLAUGHED. Pls pass this msg. Send as many as u can. Koreans in our c0untry doesnt deserve our hospitality!

talagang ugali ng korean.. kung sino man yangkurimao na yan sana sa susunod sya na naman..
masama talaga ugali nila.. mga korean na yan..

jeonna
Tapat na Mamamayan
Tapat na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 28/04/2008

Back to top Go down

what a bad comments koreans............ Empty Re: what a bad comments koreans............

Post by enaj Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:55 pm

huh!!!hindi ko pa nababasa yan ah waaahhhhhhh....eh mga kurikong na toh mas muka pa cla unggoy satin eh gggrrrrrrrrr.....hindi pa kz nla naranasan ganyang klase ng kalamidad kya kung magsalita cla nde nla alam naka2sagasa cla ng mga damdamin...sna lng magising xa sa kato2hanan!!!!
enaj
enaj
Baranggay Captain 1st Term
Baranggay Captain 1st Term

Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 21/03/2009

Back to top Go down

what a bad comments koreans............ Empty Re: what a bad comments koreans............

Post by aldin Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:20 pm

Sama nlng nating cla s pRay natin kabayan,,,, Smile
aldin
aldin
Isa Kang Maginoo
Isa Kang Maginoo

Number of posts : 223
Location : chung-cheong buk-do jincheon gun gwanghaewon myeon kumkukri 395-1
Registration date : 03/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by maria_renz2009 Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:43 pm

sabi nga eh,,kung binato ka ng bato ,batuhin mo ng maso este tinapay pala....

matigas ang damdamin ng mga koreano pero pag pinakitaan mo sila ng maganda at pinakitunguhan mo ng maayos ,,maganda rin at maayos ang pakikitungo sayo......

ganun talaga,,,mababa tingin sa atin kasi anggat sila,,,kaya pilipinas umasenso ka...paasensuhin natin ito.....

balang araw makikita nyo......luluhod din ang mga tala.........

maria_renz2009
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 30/09/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by josephpatrol Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:34 am

wala po tuhod ang tala

hehehehheheh
josephpatrol
josephpatrol
Board Member
Board Member

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 02/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by mykeemchee Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:19 am

mga tukmoL n yan..monkey faLa tau wahehe d ble ng mging monkey wag lng mukhang faLakang singkit bwahahaha

piz y'alL kurikongz
mykeemchee
mykeemchee
Primero Baranggay Councilor

Number of posts : 380
Cellphone no. : +85283552829
Registration date : 06/09/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by josephpatrol Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:26 am

my kemchee ,,ok lang basta wag lang mangamoy kemchee,,eheheheh pero i love eating kemchee(kemchee from hongkong) importanti di namn un totoo.
what a bad comments koreans............ 1_177651123l
josephpatrol
josephpatrol
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mykeemchee Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:35 pm

kau poh b yang nklambitin jan?? aus ah hehehe

maamoy pl kimchi??
d ble ako nmn ung keemcheeng mbango, amoy sekwet wahehehe

amoy vs as in victorias sekret n mlupet ahehehe jokies

mabuhay mga monkey gaya nung nklambitin dun oh..hehehe
pag wLang monkey lalago b fakturia nla..baaaa
da best ata nga pinoy pagdting s work harhar!!
mula hk, saudi, korea jpan etc..pinoy ang panalo pgdting s gling s trabaho..sus mio mga tae nga nmn..ahehehe
mykeemchee
mykeemchee

Back to top Go down

Post by inhamiller Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:56 pm

can u also post the link of that blog on twitter pls?Thank you.

inhamiller
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 30/06/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdulla Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:33 pm

10-06-2009 16:20
3D Workers Bear Brunt of Abuse

Southeast Asians, who take up a large chunk of the so-called 3Ds jobs in Korea, are at the rough end of racism here, say observers.

Working in the dirty, difficult and dangerous sectors of the economy ― much of it factory work, construction and other forms of hard, manual labor ― they encounter harsh treatment that often goes unnoticed due to many of them being illegal, they add.

Rebenson Recana, a factory worker and head of the Filipino EPS Workers Association (FEWA) newsletter, says he has been roughed up by a superior and seen few privileges.

"On Sunday they force us to work, but they do not force Koreans to work," said the four-year resident. "For Chuseok, some employers gave Koreans money, but not to foreign workers. We are not treated like human beings."

However, Recana admitted that it has not been all-bad, and on one occasion when he wrote a letter of complaint to the director of his company over mistreatment at the hands of a superior, the latter was eventually reprimanded.

"The government must do something about the situation … there must be education about how to deal with workers. And workers' rights should be protected by the law," he added.

But, according to Emely Abagat, a professor at the Catholic University of Korea, there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel. "(The situation) is really getting better and I'm happy about it.

"Korea is celebrating its 60th anniversary of friendship with the Philippines. South Korea is beginning to open its arms to foreigners."

However, she is not without negative experiences. "I have definitely experienced some unfavorable behavior toward Southeast Asians (in Korea)," said the English teacher.

"A parent once told me that she wanted a native speaker to be teaching her daughter. I was upset when I heard this because I think I can teach them well."

Veera Saengphantar, an immigrant factory worker from Thailand, who was reluctant to talk about the issue, said he was not aware of discrimination toward Southeast Asians in Korea.

Others attending the Korea Migrants Center, many of them from Southeast Asian countries, said they did not want to comment.

community@koreatimes.co.kr

Abdulla
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 12/10/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by mykeemchee Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:25 am

" DO GOOD TO THOSE WHO HATE YOU, PRAY FOR THOSE WHO ABUSE YOU" LUKE 6:27-38

GB y'alL
mykeemchee
mykeemchee

Back to top Go down

Post by Noypi101 Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:35 am

I tried to look up on the net regarding this statement but i only found re-posted the original doesn't exist anymore or perhaps it never exist..
Well, true or false for the sake of discussion i'm going to write my opinion...

First, the said statement has been circulating in a cyber community (specially filipino community) like twiter and facebook for few weeks now i don't know when it started but we should think rationally because we're just making things worse by buying this kind of stuff. This isn't new form of discrimination but we should atleast dig deeper to find the truth behind it so that we can justify our opinion. I'm not saying we should keep our mouth shut but being a good observer will give you the time to make a clear and fair vision on every matter.

For abusing 3D workers:

I think some of the small companies here in korea have a vice of taking advantage the illegal status not only our fellow filipino but also other foreigners to save more money and to keep their profit higher. They know that some of illegal foreign workers will blindly accept what's on the table even if it's not fair and square for them just to make sure that they will have the paychecks for their families. And that's what makes them a few good men, I'm not tolerating this kind of situation but because they choose it I'm with their side.. I, We just hoping that a law that will make their status legal will pass very soon... Soon as in nxt week, month, year just pray for it.
Noypi101
Noypi101
Kagalang-galang na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 06/10/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by FALCON ONDOY Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:01 pm

Mad what a bad comments koreans............ 155q5a12
FALCON ONDOY
FALCON ONDOY
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 10/10/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by amie sison Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:07 pm

guys masakit. pero kung isipin mo rin marami ring pinoy inaabuso ang mga korean sa pinas. like ninanakawan yung mga student at yung assistant na nagnakaw ng 4M pesos sa korean boss niya pero tinanggap niya rin.

isipin rin natin yung ibang korean na mabait sa atin like rapahel clinic, mga foundation for spouse women, seoul global center for filipino workers na talagang tumutulong. kung isa lang siya marami pa ring korean na handang tumulong.
amie sison
amie sison
SULYAPINOY Literary Section Editor
SULYAPINOY Literary Section Editor

Number of posts : 2332
Registration date : 07/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Noypi101 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:50 pm

tnx po kabayan falcon ondoy nkita ko dn yun accnt heheh.. Very Happy
Noypi101
Noypi101

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 06/10/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by josephpatrol Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:26 pm

yes i agree with maam amie's comment,, importanti magtanim tayo sa farmville(este magtanim pla ng mabuting gawain)para makapagharvest ng isang mabuti bagay din)

u have always have to choices diba !!

to be good or to be bad

to be better or to be bitter

tumulong o tumunganga

maging mapagbigay or maging maramot?

to smile or to sibangot?

pero kung di karin lang namn tutulong wag ka naman sanang maging pabigat!!!

sabi nga ng tinuturing kong 2nd father na korean der are millions of animals leaving in seoul(means bad people leaving in seoul) kase marami daw masasamang koreans..

marami din mga bad attitude na dapat baguhin sa ugaling pilipino,

mainggitin, mapanira at mapamerwisyo..

pero di po lahat dahil mraming kristiano ang namumuhay ng sinusunod kung anu ang pinagagawa ng atin Diyos!

nasa pagkatao yan pero may panahun pa pra magbago kung gusto mo maging mabuting tao ,gudlak,do it now but not tomorrow!
josephpatrol
josephpatrol
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Alicante Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:35 am

di ba na regulate ang twitter? inaabuso kase ng ibang taong walang magawa sa buhay. I remember, may isang same issue din before na nasa Bubai nabalita sa TV patrol. mahirap na nga ang pilipinas inaapi pa nila, napakasakit, tao din naman tayo may damdamin. Di natin maiwasan na may magagalit sa mga masasamang comment.

Leo Alicante
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 01/11/2009

Back to top Go down

what a bad comments koreans............ Empty reply to korean bad comment sa"twitter"

Post by keypadph Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:47 pm

just read the post from UGLYYUBIN dito sa sulyapinoy then i try to search her twitter profile but parang na suspended ata.
parang kung sinong taong mag comment sa kapwa nya tao..

i also read the bottom part sa mga comments from her readers name : WGYENNY " i love watching those filipinos suffer and drawning in their 3rd world monkey island. Monkeys can't swim"

sana maging monkey ka din katulad sa sinabi mo..=============>>

hope that Filipinos must be aware sa mga ganitong klaseng commento na hindi dapat...
Di cguro nila alam kong sinong tumulong sa kanila nong time na kailangan ni lang kakampi.. Una ang mga Filipino para tulungan sila sa war sa North korea.. Sana lang dahan dahan sila sa mga sinasabi nila..

Not all koreans are bad.. meron din mabait katulad dito sa company namin..
keypadph
keypadph
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 07/11/2008

Back to top Go down

what a bad comments koreans............ Empty reply to korean bad comment sa

Post by keypadph Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:48 pm

just read the post from UGLYYUBIN dito sa sulyapinoy then i try to search her twitter profile but parang na suspended ata.

i also read the bottom part sa mga comments from her readers name : WGYENNY " i love watching those filipinos suffer and drawning in their 3rd world monkey island. Monkeys can't swim"

hope that Filipinos must be aware sa mga ganitong klaseng commento na hindi dapat...
Di cguro nila alam kong sinong tumulong sa kanila nong time na kailangan ni lang kakampi.. Una ang mga Filipino para tulungan sila sa war sa North korea.. Sana lang dahan dahan sila sa mga sinasabi nila..

keypadph
keypadph
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

keypadph
keypadph
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

keypadph
keypadph
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by chayen Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:14 am

josephpatrol wrote:my kemchee ,,ok lang basta wag lang mangamoy kemchee,,eheheheh pero i love eating kemchee(kemchee from hongkong) importanti di namn un totoo.
what a bad comments koreans............ 1_177651123l

tagay tagay lol!
chayen
chayen
Senador
Senador

Number of posts : 2595
Cellphone no. : 01068700669
Registration date : 04/06/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down