SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OWWA Announces programs, benefits and services for OFWs

+3
whitedemon45
reeve
dave
7 posters

Go down

OWWA Announces programs, benefits and services for OFWs Empty OWWA Announces programs, benefits and services for OFWs

Post by dave Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:08 am

Fellow OFWs:

Maybe some of us already knew about OWWA. For those who do not know yet about the details of OWWA's Programs, Benefits, and Services for OFWs like us, please click the photo link below for your info.

OWWA Announces programs, benefits and services for OFWs Owwa_l12

From SULYAPINOY & FEWA Family. Thank you!!!

Last edited by Dondave Jabay on Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
dave
dave
FEWA - Administrative Adviser
FEWA - Administrative Adviser

Number of posts : 1567
Cellphone no. : 010-9294-4365
Registration date : 11/02/2008

Back to top Go down

OWWA Announces programs, benefits and services for OFWs Empty GOOD NEWS

Post by reeve Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:43 pm

MGA KABABAYAN MAGPA MEMBER NA PO TAYO SA OWWA PARA SA KASIGUROHAN NATIN
reeve
reeve
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 02/03/2008

Back to top Go down

OWWA Announces programs, benefits and services for OFWs Empty thanks....

Post by whitedemon45 Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:05 pm

ngayon ko lang nalaman to aahhhh....basahin ko muna maigi......salamat

whitedemon45
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 16/03/2008

Back to top Go down

OWWA Announces programs, benefits and services for OFWs Empty thank you

Post by amie sison Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:57 pm

i will try to secure downable form...thank you
amie sison
amie sison
SULYAPINOY Literary Section Editor
SULYAPINOY Literary Section Editor

Number of posts : 2332
Registration date : 07/02/2008

Back to top Go down

OWWA Announces programs, benefits and services for OFWs Empty Re: OWWA Announces programs, benefits and services for OFWs

Post by e_wudz Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:58 pm

[/b]thanks sulyapinoy teams!!! good job! Laughing
e_wudz
e_wudz
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 15/03/2008

Back to top Go down

OWWA Announces programs, benefits and services for OFWs Empty Congratulations!!!

Post by NaughtyAngel969 Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:31 pm

Congratulations and more power to SULYAPINOY! It's really kinda' informative... We will be expecting more topics, updates and informations from your side. AGOT
bounce
NaughtyAngel969
NaughtyAngel969
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 36
Cellphone no. : 010262130733
Registration date : 22/03/2008

Back to top Go down

OWWA Announces programs, benefits and services for OFWs Empty Footprints!

Post by NaughtyAngel969 Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:38 am

FOOTPRINTS...A New Version

Imagine you and the Lord Jesus are walking down the road together. For much of the way, the Lord's footprints go along steadily, consistently, rarely varying the pace.

But your footprints are a disorganized stream of zigzags, starts, stops, turnarounds, circles, departures, and returns.

For much of the way, it seems to go like this, but gradually your footprints come more in line with the Lord's, soon paralleling His consistently.

You and Jesus are walking as true friends!

This seems perfect, but then an interesting thing happens: Your footprints that once etched the sand next to Jesus' are now walking precisely in His steps.

Inside His larger footprints are your smaller ones, you and Jesus are becoming one.

This goes on for many miles, but gradually you notice another change. The footprints inside the large footprints seem to grow larger.

Eventually they disappear altogether. There is only one set of footprints. They have become one.

This goes on for a long time, but suddenly the second set of footprints is back. This time it seems even worse! Zigzags all over the place. Stops. Starts. Gashes in the sand. A variable mess of prints.

You are amazed and shocked.

Your dream ends. Now you pray:

"Lord, I understand the first scene, with zigzags and fits. I was a new Christian; I was just learning. But You walked on through the storm and helped me learn to walk with You."

"That is correct."

"And when the smaller footprints were inside of Yours, I was actually learning to walk in Your steps, following You very closely."

"Very good.. You have understood everything so far."

When the smaller footprints grew and filled in Yours, I suppose that I was becoming like You in every way."

"Precisely."

"So, Lord, was there a regression or something? The footprints separated, and this time it was worse than at first."

There is a pause as the Lord answers, with a smile in His voice.

"You didn't know? It was then that we danced!"

To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven: A time to weep, a time to laugh, a time to mourn, and a time to dance. Ecclesiastes 3:1,4.

Funny how you can send a thousand 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing. Funny isn't it? Are you laughing? Are you thinking? Spread the Word and give thanks to the Lord for He is good!

Funny isn't it, when you go to forward this message, how many on your list are not receiving it because you're not sure they believe in anything?

Sad.

It's not WHAT you have in your life, but Whom you have in your life that counts... Think about that.

I ASKED GOD

I asked for a flower,
He gave me a garden.

I asked for a tree,
He gave me a forest.

I asked for a river,
He gave me an ocean.

I asked for a friend,
He gave me "YOU."

AGOT sunny
Shocked bounce
NaughtyAngel969
NaughtyAngel969
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

OWWA Announces programs, benefits and services for OFWs Empty Simple Prayer...

Post by NaughtyAngel969 Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:19 pm

PRAY THIS EVEN IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE IT!! IT WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.

You never know when God is going to bless you!! Good things happen when you least expect them to!!!

Dear Lord,

I thank You for this day. I thank You for my being able to see and to
hear this morning. I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God. You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you.

I ask now for Your forgiveness. Please keep me safe from all danger and harm. Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You. Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things. Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over. And it is the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.

I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart. Continue to use me to do Your will. Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me strong that I may help the weak. Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others. I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way. I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood. I pray for those who don't know You intimately. I pray for those that will delete this without sharing it with others. I pray for those that don't believe.

I thank you that I believe. I believe that God changes people and God changes things. I pray for all my sisters and brothers, and for each and every family member in their households. I pray for peace, love and joy in their homes, that they are out of debt and all their needs are met. I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than God. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.
I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees it, all these i pray, in our risen Lord and Savior Jesus Christ's name!

If you prayed this prayer, please change the number in the subject box before forwarding the message so people can see how many people have done so. God Bless Us All!!! Just repeat this phrase and see how God moves!!

God, in the person of our sovereign Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,
I love you and I need you, come into my heart, please. In John 14:6-7, Jesus says: "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know Him and have seen Him."
NaughtyAngel969
NaughtyAngel969
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

OWWA Announces programs, benefits and services for OFWs Empty Re: OWWA Announces programs, benefits and services for OFWs

Post by don_ramon Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:51 am

salamat po

don_ramon
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 28/06/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down