SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

filipinos affected by typhoon "ondoy",,,, buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!"

5 posters

Go down

filipinos affected by typhoon "ondoy",,,, buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!" Empty filipinos affected by typhoon "ondoy",,,, buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!"

Post by josephpatrol Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:01 am

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

A controversial statement allegedly made by a Filipina overseas worker in Dubai that mocked Filipino victims of tropical storm Ondoy sparked negative reactions among many Pinoys here and abroad.

Jacque Bermejo has been the target of hate threads from Filipinos after someone used her identity to post a very offensive statement against Pinoys affected by the onslaught of tropical storm Ondoy on social networking site, Facebook.

“buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend (sic),” the comment read.

The said statement generated more than 1,000 responses from Filipino Facebook users.

The comments included hate messages, accusations and threats from fellow Filipinos.

A user named “Ondoy” posted on September 28, 2009: “Hambalusin na yan!”

Anonymous said: “don’t worry dadalaw tayo sa burol ni jacq bermejo. titingnan natin kung talagang patay siya! (sic)”

Jay-ar said: “meron ba kaung pix ng taong yan? baka kasi makasalubong ko sya mabigyan lang ng mag asawang bitch slap! grrrr...!! (sic)"

Srub09 commented: “sana sya na lng ang inanud ng baha!!porke nakapunta na ng ibang bansa.kung sino na makapagsalita...sipain ko yang mukha mo! (sic)”

Pusa said: “naloka ako sa mga comments sa kanya sa multiply... kasi naman in times like this we should all unite and do our best to help and we don’t need negative thoughts. (sic)”

Alyssa stated: “she's pathetic and lacks good moral. dummy.(sic)”

Several new accounts on Facebook were also created under her name by irate users.

‘A victim too’

However, in an exclusive interview with ABS-CBN Middle East News Bureau, the person behind the controversial name maintained her innocence.

Bermejo denied posting the insulting remarks on Facebook. The marketing executive is saddened by the comments she receives from fellow Filipinos for something she says she did not do.

“Pero naman kung ako siguro ang nakakita sa post na yun, mag iisip naman ako na, bakit naman niya gagawin iyan. Bakit niya ilalagay ang picture niya? Bakit niya ilalagay ang real identity niya? Parang bine-bait niya sarili niya na, 'Ok, kill me',” said Bermejo.

She explained that someone hacked her Facebook account and manipulated its contents two years ago. This prompted her to deactivate her account.

Furthermore, she brought the incident to the Dubai Police who advised her to just open another account.

She also revealed that accounts under her name in other social networking sites like Multiply and Friendster were not hers.

The hacker continued to manipulate the said sites often posting negative comments against her friends.

The last post that insulted people affected by the typhoon alarmed her. She said that after the post, many people started issuing threatening statements against her.

“Pero after this, itong post na ito, unang-unang ginawa ko kagabi umalis ako sa bahay ko. Doon ako natulog sa bahay ng mga kapatid ko kasi natatakot ako,” she said.

Her close friends could not help but feel sorry for what happened to her. They said their friend is clearly an innocent victim. They also appealed to fellow Filipinos to put an end to the issue.

“Gusto ko naman ma-clear yung (name) niya dahil hindi naman ganun si Jacque. And, kung sino ang gumawa nun, he is, something talaga is wrong sa kanya, dapat sana stop na yung mga ganung things eh,” said her friend “Mel”.

‘Official statement’

A Facebook user posted Bermejo’s alleged official statement dated September 29, 2009 in the hopes of clearing her name.

She said that an unidentified source created the accounts using her name, her personal details, and pictures.

“Because of these incidents, I reported such abuses and sent my credentials to the administrators of such sites, particularly Facebook. I have been abused and am still being abused online in social networking websites such as Facebook, Friendster, Multiply etc,” Bermejo’s statement said.

Her friends called her up and informed her about the cruel “shoutout” on the Facebook account and the numerous comments from other users.

“These malicious statement(s) which are posted under account names Jacque or Jackie are not of my doing. It is unfortunate that such statements were maliciously attributed to me and I do sympathize and understand the adverse and somehow verbally violent reaction that has been elicited by such insensitive statements or posts.

Rest assured, I have taken every legal step that can be done in this regard,” the statement added

“I am devastated and shocked at the extent my character, my personal information and private space have been violated,” she stated.

Bermejo has taken legal steps to address the problem. She sought the help of the Philippine Consulate in Dubai and the National Bureau of Immigration to identify the motive and person behind the moves to discredit her. Reports from Dindo Amparo, ABS-CBN Middle East News Bureau Chief, Dubai and abs-cbnNEWS.com

Jacque Bermejo made her official statement. Jacque received calls and emails from friends and relatives informing her about the issue. She was crying about the issue slapped on her. His brother explained that it was not her sister’s account. If this letter’s from Jacque Bermejo herself, so be it.

"This is my real account please help disseminate."

I am issuing this statement to clear my name in the current controversy in which I allegedly posted a highly insensitive and offensive message on the social networking website, Facebook, in relation to the victims of typhoon Ondoy that recently struck parts of the Philippines.

About two years ago, an anonymous source created these accounts using my identity, posting my personal details, my real pictures captioned roughly and attacking other people. Because of these incidents, I reported such abuses and sent my credentials to the administrators of such sites, particularly Facebook. I have been abused and am still being abused online in social networking websites such as Facebook, Friendster, Multiply etc.

In the early stages, I was advised by close friends to ignore the situation, saying this would simply go away. Unfortunately, it has not stopped. Hence, I filed a complaint with the Dubai Police about eight months ago hoping they could help me with my problem. Should anyone wish to check my statement, my case is still under investigation with said authorities.

Time passed and these sites continued to generate malicious, obscene and cruel messages that are widely exposed and relayed to the public under my name.

Yesterday, September 27th 2009, I received phone calls from my close friends regarding very alarming posts in the above mentioned websites that directly offended flood victims as a result of typhoon Ondoy..

These malicious statement(s) which are posted under account names Jacque or Jackie are not of my doing. It is unfortunate that such statements were maliciously attributed to me and I do sympathize and understand the adverse and somehow verbally violent reaction that has been elicited by such insensitive statements or posts. Rest assured, I have taken every legal step that can be done in this regard.

I too, have become a victim as much as those who may have lost their lives and properties to such a devastating natural calamity. This recent controversy has greatly affected my reputation, my family, and my friends. I am devastated and shocked at the extent my character, my personal information and private space have been violated.

I have a deep respect and regard for my country. I am proud to be a Filipino and would never say or do anything to harm the interest of my country or countrymen. I have also had the privilege of participating in civic-oriented activities in Dubai, particularly in trying to help my fellow countrymen seek employment during the height of mass layoffs brought about by the ongoing global financial crisis, as well as those seeking employment for the first time. Making a mockery of any unfortunate incidents befalling any of my fellow Filipinos is simply contrary to my character. I condemn the person or persons behind these malicious acts to impute damage on my integrity and I hope that you can dig deep into your hearts and minds to truly find the truth in all these."

How it all started:

It all started when a Filipina by the name of Jacque Bermejo has made an inconsiderate and mean comment about the Filipinos on typhoon "Ondoy" on September 27, Sunday, 2009 which goes like this:

"buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!"

Filipinos all over the world hated her for such statement! Her Facebook and multiply account has been flooded with harsh and mean comments. And she has even got herself a Fanclub..or shall I say Hate club...Here's the link to her multiply account her Facebook fanclub . To date, her facebook account cannot be opened or was intentionally deleted.

Well, here's her background:

She is experienced PR associate who has been active in the Middle East for over four years. Currently working with a number of luxury property developers. she has extensive knowledge of the market, and media.

BUT AS I SEE HER PERSONALITY ACCORDING TO HER VIDEO IN YOUTUBE IS PARANG SA KANYA MISMO NANGGALING IYONG MESSAGE NA YON, I DNT WANT TO JUDGED HER PERO SHES ACTNG SO STRANGE , BASTA LESSON MARAMI NAPAPAHAMAK SA POSTING IN WEB SO BE VERY TACTFUL WITH OUR WORDS.. ANOTHER STORY IS ABOUT A COMMENT TO BARRACK OBAMA,MGA LATEST NEWS .

during the typhoon may kumalat na tsismis alam mu naman ibang pilipino, ay madaling maniwala sa tsismis kya un nung nabalitaan nilang may nakawala sa pasig na 2 big crocodiles/buwaya dun sa cage nila sa pasig(panik kaagad mga tao/sa gitna ng trahedya ay may nakatatawang eksenan kung minsan) ,,un de wala gusto tumatapak sa tubig dahil sa crocodile(buwaya kaya sa gobyerno ang nakakawala daig pa ang isang reptile na nangangagat... Very Happy kambe

WHAT IS CLIMATE CHANGE?

SOBRANG INIT SA TAG-INIT AT SOBRANG LAMIG SA TAG-LAMIG ,WOW!!!!
kaya ako iiwasan kuna umutut to avoid pollution on air ,,,LOL
halik

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IN THE PHILIPPINES?pakisagot po!!! Question

POVERTY AND CORRUPTION ....... BECAUSE OF POVERTY THERE IS CORRUPTION OR BECAUSE OF CORRUPTION DER IS POVERTY! iyak

minsan napakasama ng ganti ng kalikasan ,,kung anu iyong tinanim siya mo ring aanihin, basurang tinapon mo babalik din sayo,,HAY kalungkot... Crying or Very sad

pero filipino daw are resilient kahit anung bagyong bumayo ay naka smile parin yan.....is it true? Question

pero minsan di natin maiwasan na may pinoy talagang makikitid ang isip!!!! isa kaya ko dun or isa ka kaya dun? isa tayo dun? insufficient in substance!
Question Exclamation

comment namn jan

Last edited by josephpatrol on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bato bato sa langit,ang tinamaan sapol)
josephpatrol
josephpatrol
Board Member
Board Member

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 02/06/2009

Back to top Go down

filipinos affected by typhoon "ondoy",,,, buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!" Empty Re: filipinos affected by typhoon "ondoy",,,, buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!"

Post by watakata Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:41 am

Why would someone claiming to be a UP graduate and who has an extensive knowledge on media allow something like this to happen? And why would someone go all this way and all this trouble to destroy her,after a year af hacking her id?hmmmmmm.
And was her "official statement" re-edited?(her "official statement" was quite eloquent contrary to what I saw on youtube).Does this mean that her face has been cloned too? Shocked
All these question's popped on my mind are in quench for answer.
Anyway,after stating that comment to my countrymen whose suffering after the ondoy incident you,Jacque bermejo are guilty until proven innocent... Laughing
watakata
watakata
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 28/08/2009

Back to top Go down

filipinos affected by typhoon "ondoy",,,, buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!" Empty Re: filipinos affected by typhoon "ondoy",,,, buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!"

Post by mykeemchee Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:33 pm

ANG LUPET AH MHNAP NGA YAN S YOUTUBE
filipinos affected by typhoon "ondoy",,,, buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!" Icon_eek filipinos affected by typhoon "ondoy",,,, buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!" Icon_eek filipinos affected by typhoon "ondoy",,,, buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!" Icon_eek filipinos affected by typhoon "ondoy",,,, buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!" Icon_eek filipinos affected by typhoon "ondoy",,,, buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!" Icon_eek filipinos affected by typhoon "ondoy",,,, buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!" Icon_eek filipinos affected by typhoon "ondoy",,,, buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!" Icon_eek filipinos affected by typhoon "ondoy",,,, buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!" Icon_eek filipinos affected by typhoon "ondoy",,,, buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!" Icon_eek filipinos affected by typhoon "ondoy",,,, buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!" Icon_eek filipinos affected by typhoon "ondoy",,,, buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!" Icon_eek filipinos affected by typhoon "ondoy",,,, buti n lng am hir in dubai! maybe so many sinners bak der! so yeah deserving wat hapend!" Icon_eek
mykeemchee
mykeemchee
Primero Baranggay Councilor
Primero Baranggay Councilor

Number of posts : 380
Cellphone no. : +85283552829
Registration date : 06/09/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by aldin Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Anong malupet,,,MAYABANG kamo,,, Evil or Very Mad
aldin
aldin
Isa Kang Maginoo
Isa Kang Maginoo

Number of posts : 223
Location : chung-cheong buk-do jincheon gun gwanghaewon myeon kumkukri 395-1
Registration date : 03/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by maria_renz2009 Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:06 pm

saan kaya mahanap yang comment na yan....wala sa you tube eh....

maria_renz2009
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 30/09/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down