SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning Hangul

+5
azyldkr64
candy
rubiah
ji2maverick
ranie8799
9 posters

Go down

Learning Hangul Empty Learning Hangul

Post by ranie8799 Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:30 pm

Good day to all!

I've been here in Korea for less than 2 months only. Am currently living in the company's dormitory (Infung-ri, Gongju City). I just like to inquire if you guys know anybody who can assist me in learning Korean language. Speaking and listening. I am the only Filipino and foreigner in my company and my job requires me to learn Korean language.

Mga officemates ko - they are all trying to speak to me in English though nahihirapan sila. Am just lucky dahil mababait sila but I still need to learn soon dahil sa line of work ko wherein all documents i am reading is in Korean.

I am a Pharmacist and working in a Pharmaceutical company - hope you could give me some hand/information how I could learn Korean fast.

Marami pong salamat.

Ranie

ranie8799
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 04/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Learning Hangul Empty Re: Learning Hangul

Post by ji2maverick Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:00 am

hi ranie!

you know, aside from formal studies or tutorials, it's also helpful to watch Korean shows & dramas..you can easily learn from that.. just observe how they speak, as well as, their actions..

actually, the lessons i've learned from Korean Language Training is good, however, i've come to learn more & understand it when i started watching Korean shows & dramas..

another thing is when your Korean co-workers have a conversation, be attentive & observe how they use each word & remember it.. ask them if what does the meaning of the word that catches your attention & familiarize it (of course, it's up to you to approach them in an unoffensive way & not look rude Smile )..

quite funny, but it's effective...

hope this will help..
keep safe & God bless!
ji2maverick
ji2maverick
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 58
Cellphone no. : +639997524617
Registration date : 12/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by rubiah Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:26 am

pwede rin po magsearch kayo sa google on how to learn korean language kasi ganun ang ginagawa ko pag lunch break ko. yung mga basic conversations, alphabets, numbers, nakatulong naman kahit konti,hehe. ingat po. Godbless
rubiah
rubiah
Baranggay Tanod
Baranggay Tanod

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 09/03/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by candy Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:27 pm

kabayan try mo itong hanapin na site sa google, itype mo rki.kbs.co.kr/learn_korean/lesson/e_index.htm may lalabas dun na ganitong site, tapos hanapin mo yung korean alphabet pronunciation and language, click mo lang yun, tapos click mo ulit yung site na ibinigay ko,pwede ka ng mag -aral. or itype mo http://e-campaign.kdu.edu/ may lalabs dun na different language.God Bless.
candy
candy
Seosaengnim
Seosaengnim

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 14/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by azyldkr64 Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:05 pm

just an additional info for those of u guys who wanted to study korean extensively. check out the site below it consist of several lessons from beginner, newbie, lower intermediate, intermediate and advance by which you can select depending on what level you think you are. since each lessons are accompanied by a transcript in a form of pdf written in hangul and english you can easily follow each word or phrases used in the dialogue. i myself is a regular visitor of this site and although i may not be totally conversant to korean i can say that by tuning in to this site my speaking and understanding of korean improves drastically.

http://www.koreanclass101.com/index.php?s=&order=des
azyldkr64
azyldkr64
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 05/05/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by zack Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:27 pm

pwede din po nyo ito panoorin mga kababayan.

Lets speak korean episodes 1 to 10

Lets Speak Korean Episodes 11-20

Lets Speak Korean Episodes 21 to 30

marami pa po episodes yan , actually hanggang 260, i'll try to post some episodes soon
zack
zack
Root Admin
Root Admin

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 06/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by candy Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:25 pm

Sir Zack ano pong website yung sa lets speak korean episode 1 to 10.Thank you for reading.God Bless.
candy
candy
Seosaengnim
Seosaengnim

Back to top Go down

Post by ranie8799 Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Dear All,

Thank you very much sa mga advices at information.

However, may alam ba kayo na actual tutorials or filipino organization na nagtuturo ng salitang korean?

I can read alphabet and simple saily expressions na ginagamit. Ang problema ko mga kabayan ay kung paano ako gagawa ng sentence dahil pabaliktad and sentence construction nila kung icoconvert sa English. Kailan ko matuto sa lalong madaling panahon dahil gumgawa ako ng mga presentation ng kompanya at hindi lahat ay nakakunawa ng English. Sa ngayon, everytime na nagpepresent ako sa company, may translator ako pero I know that they are expecting na soon - magsasalita na ako sa kanilang language.

Again...salamat po ng marami.

ranie

ranie8799
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by zack Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:09 pm

candy wrote:Sir Zack ano pong website yung sa lets speak korean episode 1 to 10.Thank you for reading.God Bless.

Hello candy,

Sa Arirang TV sya, actually season 5 na yata latest, i used to watch the Videos directly from their website, meron sya Video-on-demand, you only need to register and login to be able to watch the videos. By the way, it will need some personal info, like passport number etc.

here is the link for their website : Arirang Online

you can also watch episodes of their currently on-air programs.

ranie8799 wrote:Dear All,

Thank you very much sa mga advices at information.

However, may alam ba kayo na actual tutorials or filipino organization na nagtuturo ng salitang korean?

I can read alphabet and simple saily expressions na ginagamit. Ang problema ko mga kabayan ay kung paano ako gagawa ng sentence dahil pabaliktad and sentence construction nila kung icoconvert sa English. Kailan ko matuto sa lalong madaling panahon dahil gumgawa ako ng mga presentation ng kompanya at hindi lahat ay nakakunawa ng English. Sa ngayon, everytime na nagpepresent ako sa company, may translator ako pero I know that they are expecting na soon - magsasalita na ako sa kanilang language.

Again...salamat po ng marami.

ranie

Actually if you are near Seoul or in neighboring cities of Gyeonggido, there are some institutions that offer free korean language classes.

One in particular is the Miriam Language School located in Hyewadong, Seoul. They offer 2-hrs free classes every Sunday (as far as i know it is from 4pm-6pm). you can call them thru this phone number : 02-747-2086 (Office hours : Mon to Fri, 11am to 5pmand Sunday 3pm to 6pm). They also offer free counseling to migrant women.

Another is the Uijeongbu Foreign Workers Center (UFC) Visit their website by clicking this link :
UFC Online call their hotline and look for ate Cecil regarding their free classes. They also offer different classes like ballroom dancing, taekwando etc.

Marami pa, there are those with fees and sometimes even have courses from korean culture and cooking. I really dont know where is Gongju city, that is why i cant refer any particular organization/school/group offering Korean language near you, but i will try to look for one.

If you know any Filipino Community near you, they probably have a similar program or they can refer you to the nearest institution offering a free Korean language course.

Hope this helps Kabayan, Good Luck sa Korean Language! kambe
zack
zack
Root Admin
Root Admin

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 06/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by candy Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:23 pm

Sir Zack thank you so much for answering my question.God Bless.
candy
candy
Seosaengnim
Seosaengnim

Back to top Go down

Post by ranie8799 Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:02 pm

thank you so much sa mga information mga kabayan.

god bless to all

ranie8799
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by reygamby Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:22 pm

anu po ba hangul ng re contract o extension

reygamby
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 21/10/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by hbo555 Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:26 pm

bro. sabihin mo yonjang isoyo

hbo555
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 30/03/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by anne_luv4u Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:58 pm

hey guys,,,,look for this website...it's really easy and excellent to study korean..
http://parksguide.blogspot.com/2009/07/lets-speak-korean-016-i-havent-posted.html

godbless!!
anne_luv4u
anne_luv4u
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 42
Cellphone no. : 01056656236
Registration date : 05/09/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content