SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another 3 years when rehired is this true?

+4
enaj
airlinehunk24
BLyTHe
gnob
8 posters

Go down

another 3 years when rehired is this true? Empty another 3 years when rehired is this true?

Post by gnob Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:31 am

[i]Some of us knew that after we finish the first 3 years and we are rehired by our company,we again have another 3 years more...but the case is not all sajang knew about this law.
My question is can anybody send me a link regarding this law?any link that can provide facts about this law.
Some of our kababayan's are still confused what is the real thing regarding their situation.
Any information about this will be highly appreciated..THANK YOU!
gnob
gnob
FEWA President
FEWA President

Number of posts : 98
Cellphone no. : 0108999 1612
Registration date : 23/06/2009

Back to top Go down

another 3 years when rehired is this true? Empty Re: another 3 years when rehired is this true?

Post by BLyTHe Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:37 pm

BLyTHe
BLyTHe
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 08/02/2008

Back to top Go down

another 3 years when rehired is this true? Empty Re: another 3 years when rehired is this true?

Post by airlinehunk24 Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:07 pm

thanks for the info..for my opinion also...i need some printed policy or link stating that after the 3 years contract and be rehire again for another 3 years..not all sajang of the company knows that the two years policy ( 3 years contract and 2 years rehire) is already change.. coz until now marami parin po nalilito kung naipasa na po ba iyong 3 years rehire...plis help..tnx
airlinehunk24
airlinehunk24
Chariman - SULYAPINOY Board of Publication

Number of posts : 402
Cellphone no. : 010-4694-9652 / kakao id: josecuervo24
Registration date : 17/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by enaj Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:20 pm

actually po mrn na mga nag tnt ng dahil jan sa 3yrs (rehired)kz expected tlga nla 3yrs ulit kse un nabsa nla sa main ng labor na nkapost dun pro nun nire2new na po ng sajang nya ayaw ng labor kz 2yrs lng daw tpos pumunta din un amo sa immigration ganun din sbi uuwi na daw sa pinas un guy...ang tanong po nmin..hindi po kya alam ng mga branches na e2 na 3years ang kontrata ng mga rehired kz dun sa main na mbabasa nmin 3yrs tpos dun nmn sa migrantok 2years kya po mdami nali2to at nag aalinlangan kz mdami na rin ang mat2pos kontrata kung 2years lng cla...sna po mabigyan pansin e2..marami pong slamat!!!
enaj
enaj
Baranggay Captain 1st Term

Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 21/03/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by airlinehunk24 Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:03 pm

thank you for the post reply....magkakaiba kc ung mga ibang detailed story, meron po sa iba 3 years( rehired) based on the other immigration branch, ung ibang part namn po is just two years...i ask also some of the migrant center they sed that its 3 years, but when i ask where is the policy given by the immigration or the labor office, wala namn po sila maipakita...mahirap namn po umasa sa mga sabi-sabi lang or kuro-kuro ng ibang tao..marami na po ang napapauwi sa mga maling akala. but based on Atty Delmer Cruz, Labor Attache of POLO, when i attended the Induction programme of FEWA new set of officers , Sir Reeve asked about this matter, Atty Cruz told that it is 3 years...but when i ask some of my frends na patapos na po sila ng contract with rehire agen ang sabi po ng immigration is two years lang po....
sana po matugunan ang isyung ito..salamat....
airlinehunk24
airlinehunk24

Number of posts : 402
Cellphone no. : 010-4694-9652 / kakao id: josecuervo24
Registration date : 17/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by zack Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Hello Kabayan,

this morning i have called up the Ministry of Labor Hotline and asked them regarding the issue on what is the status regarding the rehire program for workers that fall under the Entry Permit System. The person whom i talked to confirmed to me that it is still plus three(3) years maximum for all of those who will be rehired after they have finished the three(3)-year contract. Although i haven't been able to avail any available document to support this labor policy for foreigners under the EPS program, rest assured that we will soon try to produce a document that we can refer to, whenever we are being asked or we need to prove that it is 3 yrs more for all those who will be rehired after 3-yrs sojourn status has expired.

I will try to make an appointment with the Ministry of Labor if possible to clarify some necessary issues as soon as possible, keep posted here in Sulyapinoy Website and on our newsletter for possible news update on this matter. Thanks to all of you who have opened this topic. Have a great weekend and God Bless!
kambe
zack
zack
Root Admin
Root Admin

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 06/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by lumad Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:42 pm

enaj wrote:actually po mrn na mga nag tnt ng dahil jan sa 3yrs (rehired)kz expected tlga nla 3yrs ulit kse un nabsa nla sa main ng labor na nkapost dun pro nun nire2new na po ng sajang nya ayaw ng labor kz 2yrs lng daw tpos pumunta din un amo sa immigration ganun din sbi uuwi na daw sa pinas un guy...ang tanong po nmin..hindi po kya alam ng mga branches na e2 na 3years ang kontrata ng mga rehired kz dun sa main na mbabasa nmin 3yrs tpos dun nmn sa migrantok 2years kya po mdami nali2to at nag aalinlangan kz mdami na rin ang mat2pos kontrata kung 2years lng cla...sna po mabigyan pansin e2..marami pong slamat!!!

Mga Kababayan,

According to the Ministry of Labor (MOL) 3 years sojourn natin at if rehired another 3 years.

However , I have received confirmed reports , MOL/ Immigration will not accept renewal after 2 years?

This coming Monday , I will visit the Philippine Overseas Labor Office(POLO) to confirm once more?

On the other hand, Labor Attache' Atty. Delmer Cruz in his column entitled Q&A with the Labor Attache', page # 7, dated May-July 2009 issue of the EMBASSY NEWSLETTER. Please read question # 1.

[url=3 Years ]Q&A..Atty.Delmer Cruz[/url]

Abangan ang susunod na kabanata dito lang sa ...SULYAPINOY

@urservice,

Reeve
lumad
lumad
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 15/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by lumad Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:30 am

airlinehunk24 wrote:thank you for the post reply....magkakaiba kc ung mga ibang detailed story, meron po sa iba 3 years( rehired) based on the other immigration branch, ung ibang part namn po is just two years...i ask also some of the migrant center they sed that its 3 years, but when i ask where is the policy given by the immigration or the labor office, wala namn po sila maipakita...mahirap namn po umasa sa mga sabi-sabi lang or kuro-kuro ng ibang tao..marami na po ang napapauwi sa mga maling akala. but based on Atty Delmar Cruz, Labor Attache of POLO, when i attended the Induction programme of the new set of officers, Sir Reeve ask about this matter, Atty Cruz told that it is 3 years...but when i ask some of my frends na patapos na po sila ng contract with rehire agen ang sabi po ng immigration is two years lang po....
sana po matugunan ang isyung ito..salamat....

Mga kababayan,

Naka 5 yrs. ka n ba at hindi ka ni renew ng Labor/immigration?

Please email to me the ff.:

1. Your full name, Pasport #, Alien Card #, Company name,Tel, #, company address, your contact # etc..ASAP ( my email add: fewa.prexy@gmail.com)

Pls tel all your friends, about this.

Tnxs

@urservice,

Reeve

Last edited by lumad on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
lumad
lumad
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 15/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by candy Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:14 pm

thank you for posting.
candy
candy
Seosaengnim
Seosaengnim

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 14/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by walastik Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:30 am

how about the person comming from release scenario, 3yrs din ba ang sojourn na ma a-avail nya? thanks sa reply

walastik
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 05/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by BLyTHe Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:49 pm

I recently found this on the Ministry of Labor website (MOLAB).

E-Mail pejsil@molab.go.kr
Phone 031-345-5000
Date 09/07/22

Answer

Dear Gabo,

This is the National Labor Consultation Center.

Regarding your question, under the current EPS, a foreign worker who completes the first 3 year sojourn period, after re-employment, he/she may be allowed to stay in korea for another 3 years.

After completion of your labor contract, you have a right to get Departure Insurance benefit and return cost benefit, if you meet the conditions to be paid.

For more information, please call us at 1350 or 031-345-5116.

Sincerely yours,

NLCC

Therefore if your employers and immigration officials in your area insist that rehires are only good for 2 years, please advice them to contact the National Labor Consultation Center of MOLAB to verfiy using the phone numbers above. This should solve your problem now. You can also visit http://www.molab.go.kr/english/main.jsp for more info.
BLyTHe
BLyTHe
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 08/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by enaj Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:58 pm

enk u po sa info sir blythe mak2tulong po e2 sa mga fren ko ngaun na plagi ask ng ask sakin hahahaha kz mlapit na po cla mag 2yrs plagi ko nmn cnsabi sa knla na sa main cla tumawag,pro bkit po ba un mga labor(branches) and immigrations ay nde alam yan 3yrs???kya madami po nali2to....well pababasa ko po sa knla e2 pra nde na cla mag alala..more power po god bless...
enaj
enaj

Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 21/03/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down