SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IKAW ANU OPINION MO SA SONA last State of the Nation Address (SONA) of president arroyo

3 posters

Go down

IKAW ANU OPINION MO SA SONA  last State of the Nation Address (SONA) of president arroyo Empty IKAW ANU OPINION MO SA SONA last State of the Nation Address (SONA) of president arroyo

Post by josephpatrol Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:08 am

last State of the Nation Address (SONA) of president arroyo
“Some say that after this SONA, it will be all politics. Sorry, but there’s more work.” She thanked Filipinos for allowing her to serve as President.
She said she never declared martial law and never expressed a desire to extend her term.
She asked political candidates in the coming elections “to talk more about how they will build up the nation rather than tear down their opponents.”
“Our candidates must understand the complexities of our government and what it takes to move the country forward. Give the electorate real choices and not just sweet talk,” Mrs. Arroyo said
“I never expressed the desire to extend myself beyond my term. Many of those who accuse me of it tried to cling like nails to their posts,” Mrs. Arroyo said.
“I am accused of misgovernance. Many of those who accuse me of it left me the problem of their misgovernance to solve. And we did it,” she said.
She said she was “falsely accused, without proof, of using my office for personal profit. Many of those who accuse me of it have lifestyles and spending habits that make them walking proofs of that crime.”
“We can read their frustrations. They had the chance to serve this good country and they blew it by serving themselves,” she said.
Apparently referring to her erstwhile ally De Venecia, she said the “noisiest critics of constitutional reform tirelessly and shamelessly attempted Cha-cha (Charter change) when they thought they could take advantage of a shift in the form of government.”
“Now that they feel they cannot benefit from it, they oppose it,” the President said.
She, however, remained silent on her latest position on moves in the House of Representatives to amend the Constitution.
She said “as the seeds of fundamental political reform are planted, let us address the highest exercise of democracy, voting.”
Just do it
“To those who want to be President, this advice: If you really want something done, just to do it. Do it hard. Do it well. Don’t pussyfoot. Don’t pander. And don’t say bad words in public,” she said, apparently referring to Roxas’ swear words during an anti-Charter change rally in Makati City in December.
Mrs. Arroyo said being the President in the last eight years was not easy and was full of risks, but countered it by working “24/7 and being ready for any contingency, any crisis, anywhere, anytime.”
“There isn’t a day I do not work at my job or a waking moment when I do not think through a work-related problem,” she said.
“Even my critics cannot begrudge the long hours I put in. Our people deserve a government that works just as hard as they do,” she pointed out.
“Everything right can be undone by even a single wrong. Every step forward must be taken in the teeth of political pressures and economic constraints that could push you two steps back if you flinch and falter,” she said.
“I have not flinched, I have not faltered. Hindi ako umaatras sa hamon (I don’t run away from challenges),” she said.
Mrs. Arroyo said she has never done any of the things that “have scared my worst critics so much.”
“They are frightened by their own shadows,” she said.
She justified her frequent foreign trips, which critics have lambasted as a profligate misuse of public funds.
She also defended her strong moves to quell various destabilization and coup attempts since 2001, saying she was able to resolve the crises “with the ordinary powers of my office.”
“My critics call it dictatorship. I call it determination. We know it as strong government,” the President said.
“But I never declared martial law, though they are running scared as if I did. In truth, what they are really afraid of is their weakness in the face of this self-imagined threat,” she pointed out.
“I say to them: do not tell us what we all know, that democracy can be threatened. Tell us what you will do when it is attacked. I know what to do,” she said.
As she has shown in the past, she said, she will continue to firmly defend democracy and “try to sustain it by wise policies of economic progress, so that a democracy means not just an empty liberty but a full life for all.”
Legislative Agenda:‘More work to be done’

President Arroyo bared in her State of the Nation Address (SONA) yesterday several bills that she wants to see passed before her term ends next year. These include the following:• The Philippine Transport Security Act, which seeks to create a Philippine Transport Security Authority as a law enforcement body, specifically for the areas of civil aviation, maritime, land and rail transportation.
• Amendment of the Public Service Law, which governs the telecommunications industry.
• Creation of a Department of Information and Communication Technology.
• Extension of the Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program for five years.
• Amendment of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas charter.
• New “sin taxes” to boost the capacity to reduce poverty and pursue growth.
• Passage of the proposed simplified net income tax system for the self-employed and professionals.
• Approval of a P1-billion budget to help fisherfolk engage in modern mariculture or fish farming.
• Approval of funding for more policemen on the streets

PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW:
Napansin ko lang yang mga nagrarally masyadu sila judgemental seems like they really know everything buti sana kung nagrarally sila ay talagang walang perang involved na hindi sila binabayaran,ung ang tinatawag tunay na prinsipyo-sana man lang nasa tamang prinsipyo. kaninu pera ,kanino galing ang pakain ang ginagamit nila jan,, sana man lang ay hindi rin pera ni juan dela cruz na sinusuportahan ng mga politico at pera rin ni juan dela cruz na galing sa kaban ng bayan ,pansinin nyo sila ung mga oposisyon sa gobyerno ni arroyo ,Makita mo sila ,, wala namn ginawang mabuti ang presidente sa kanila, lahat ng ginagawa ng atoing gobyerno ay puro mali sa kanila at sila ang tama,,dapat pala sila ang umupong presidente sa malacanang,mantakin mo bugbugin ang mga ordinaryong tao dun sa rally,puro rally, puro pagdudumi sa kalsada ,pag gawa ng trapik, ang sa akin lang patapusin ang termino at kung nagkasala si presidente arroyo ay dun nila kasuhan,,gusto kase nang oposisyon sila ang makinabang sa poder at ginagamit ang mahihirap para magrally sa kaunting pera na kinakaltas sa pondo naman rin ni juan dela cruz,,ang gagaling nilang magsalita parang mga perpekto at walang anumalyang maling ginawa at sila ang tama..yang mga yan kamukha ng kababayan naming si satur ocampo,ung kapatid nya si dating mayor frank ocampo ng sta.rita ,kakilala naming ,,oo mayroon silang malasakit sa bansang pilipinas pero mayroon din sila sariling intension hindi lamang para sa kapakanan ng bansa kundi gusto nilang ma pwesto sa gobyerno..,sila ung tumutuligsa sa pamahalaang arroyo para mapansin ng taong bayan at sa pagdating ng eleksyon ay atin naming iboboto pampabango – nagpapa expose sa media. Gaya ni Governor Ed Panlilio.kaya pala siya nagpapabango sa media at sa taong bayan ay gusto nya makahabul bilang isang presidente- ang nakakainis pa ginagamit ang pangalan ni kristo para manghikayat ng tao.
Siguro gawin natin magtrabaho nalang tayo – gawin ang obligasyon- gayahin si lee myung bak ibinigay ang 70 porsiyentong ariarian sa taong bayan ,,dapat gayahin ni arroyo un. Wala ka man lang mapili mauupo bilang bagong presidente, si teodoro ng DND or GOV. ed panlilio ng pampanga,,kung sa amin nga kulang ang serbisyo nya di nya nakayanan ang pampanga ,ang pilipinas pa kya,,uupo lang siya dun,,mangingitlog….tingnan natin ang view point ng isang ina, may ina bang gusto maging masama ang kaniyang anak? ganyan di si arroyo para sa bansang pilipinas.isa siyang ialw ng tahanan,wag namn sobra ang panghuhusga,,,iba kase jan personal intensyun lang kung kaya masasabing isang paninira lamang ang mga lumalabas sa bibig..Sino ba ung bata pa gusto humabol bilag presidente ESCUDERO- ,,,,galling nya magsalita-abogado kaya un- isang matamis na laway-puro sweet words- gusto presidente kaagad upuan nya –dinadaan nya sa media exposure pero kulang pa sa experience para pagsilbihan ang pilipinas.kaya ang amsasabi ko lang wag puro salita, wag puro reklamo-wag puro panis na laway..
ikaw ano opinion mo sa sona?

Last edited by josephpatrol on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SPACING)
josephpatrol
josephpatrol
Board Member
Board Member

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 02/06/2009

Back to top Go down

IKAW ANU OPINION MO SA SONA  last State of the Nation Address (SONA) of president arroyo Empty Re: IKAW ANU OPINION MO SA SONA last State of the Nation Address (SONA) of president arroyo

Post by candy Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:30 pm

bago po ang lahat gusto ko lang sabihin na hindi ako pro o anti gloria...ang sakin lang po ay sana ipinakita ng pangulo kung ano yong mga plano n'ya para sa hinaharap hindi yung kung sino-sino yung hinaharap n'ya sa mga tao,kase hindi yun ang kailangan ng tao sa ngayon at bukas,ang kailangan ng tao ay tulong na nagmumula sa kanya at mga nanunungkulan sa ating gobyerno.sa sobrang dami ng nagugutom ngayon at walang trabaho at higit sa lahat yung inaabuso sa ibang bansa, sana kahit man lang isa dun,nagkaroon s'ya ng malinaw at tiyak na plano.kase walang mangyayari kung bangayan sila ng bangayan.siraan dito at siraan d'yan.kase lahat naman tayo may kanya-kanyang kasiraan.kaya sana tigilan na yung mga bagay na di makakatulong para sa sambayanang pilipino.dapat mag kaisa na lang sila sa pag angat sa ating bansa kase yun ang kailangan natin sa ngayon.at sa sambayanang pilipino,tayo na po ang s'yang bahalang humusga, kung totoo o hindi ang mga sinabi sa SONA kase,tayo naman ang makakaramdam non.ngayon kung alam na natin ang totoo,maging matalino na po tayo sa pagpili ng mga uupo sa puwesto para sa susunod na eleks'yon kase hindi biro ang nararanasan natin ngayon na sobrang hirap ng buhay.ang sabi nga po nila,wala sa kamay nila ang ikagaganda ng buhay natin,kung hindi nasasaatin din.pero paano natin gagawin ang bagay na yun kung wala tayong sapat na kakayahan o talino upang gawin ang bagay na yon.kaya sana,maging aral satin ang mga bagay na ito.

Last edited by candy on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
candy
candy
Seosaengnim
Seosaengnim

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 14/05/2009

Back to top Go down

IKAW ANU OPINION MO SA SONA  last State of the Nation Address (SONA) of president arroyo Empty Re: IKAW ANU OPINION MO SA SONA last State of the Nation Address (SONA) of president arroyo

Post by piksman Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:51 pm

i agree kay kabayan candy, sa mga sinabi nya mayron lang akong idadagdag doon sa mga naka upo na politiko at sa uupo palang na sana kung ano man ang mga nagawa noong mga nakaraan politiko na mabubuting proyekto sana sa mga papalit na panibagong uupo na sana ipagtuloy kaso ang nangyayari di pa tapos ititigil na gagawa ng panibagong proyekto kaya tayo puro simula walang natatapos....nasasayang lang ang pera ng taong bayan...im hope and pray for our bright future....mabuhay ang pilipinas lubog sa utang!!!!!????

piksman
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 27/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down