SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement: Dave is no longer connected with FEWA-SULYAPIN

+11
bjrser
daniel
marzy
tiko_rusl
goodheart
alwyin
aries ventura
nikkique
candy
ernex
dave
15 posters

Go down

Announcement: Dave is no longer connected with FEWA-SULYAPIN Empty Announcement: Dave is no longer connected with FEWA-SULYAPIN

Post by dave Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:34 pm

Dear Fellow Migrant Workers in Korea:

Good day!

I am very sorry if this information is quite late already.

Please be informed that I am no longer connected with FEWA and SULYAPINOY and at the same time I am no longer your Website Administrator effective July 13, 2009.

I would like to thank you for all your trust while serving you for almost 2-years thru SULYAPINOY. Thank you for the labor related questions and issues you have asked me thru this website. Those questions have inspired me to study/search more about Korean Labor Laws/Policies hoping to help/prevent our kababayans from any abusive employers/individuals.

Even I am not connected with FEWA-SULYAPINOY anymore, it does not mean that my passion to help my kababayans in Korea will also end here. You can still email me thru sulyap.managing@gmail.com or misterdj04@gmail.com.

You can also contact me while I'm still here in the Phil. at 63-919-864-2649. I'll just inform you of my new number in Korea sooner when I arrived there next month.

You can also continue to refer to all my Labor Related Posts in this website. I hope it will continue to help you in times of need.

Thank you for your time in reading this message. Good luck and God bless! Mabuhay po ang mga OFWs in Korea!

Sincerely,
~Dave~

Last edited by dave on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:32 am; edited 3 times in total
dave
dave
FEWA - Administrative Adviser

Number of posts : 1567
Cellphone no. : 010-9294-4365
Registration date : 11/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Dave is no longer connected with FEWA-SULYAPIN Empty Re: Announcement: Dave is no longer connected with FEWA-SULYAPIN

Post by ernex Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:37 pm

salamat sa inyo sir! very appreciated!sana sama -sama pa din hangang sa huli.
ernex
ernex
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 01/05/2008

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Dave is no longer connected with FEWA-SULYAPIN Empty Re: Announcement: Dave is no longer connected with FEWA-SULYAPIN

Post by candy Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:39 pm

Sir Dave, thank you so much for the knowledge that you shared with us and also, thank you for helping us.makakaasa po kayo na nandito lang din po kami para sa inyo at hihintayin po namin ang pagbabalik mo dito sa korea.muli po maraming-maraming salamat sa lahat.God Bless po.
candy
candy
Seosaengnim
Seosaengnim

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 14/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkique Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:00 pm

sir dave thank you po sa mga na share mo at naitulong sa aming mga ofw dito sa korea. god bless po

nikkique
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 15/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by aries ventura Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:10 pm

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Graphics for Thank You Comments
sir dave,thank u!!! for your time and effort for posting some thougths,ideas,advice or tips and info,regarding korean labor laws...your passionate to served us,its really appreaciated!agan GRACIAS!!!AND GOODLUCK SIR.....
aries ventura
aries ventura
Tapat na Mamamayan
Tapat na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 05/04/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by alwyin Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:54 pm

sir dave maraming salamat poh sa lahat ng sakripisyo at tulong mo sating mga kababayan pagpalain ka nawa ng panginoong may kapal

sana sir makabalik ka uli

thanks sir cheers
alwyin
alwyin
FEWA - Board Member
FEWA - Board Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 28/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Dave is no longer connected with FEWA-SULYAPIN Empty Tsk tsk tsk....

Post by goodheart Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:46 am

tsk tsk tsk.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Surprised Surprised Surprised
goodheart
goodheart
Board Member
Board Member

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 11/06/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by candy Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:38 am

ganon pa man po,maraming-maraming salamat po sa lahat ng naitulong n'yo samin.God Bless po...
candy
candy
Seosaengnim
Seosaengnim

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 14/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by tiko_rusl Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:19 am

Wink

Last edited by tiko_rusl on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nothing)

tiko_rusl
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 27/05/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by marzy Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:45 pm

I think it has to end here..This is not the right place to discuss this matter...please close this thread... Mad

topic locked by Zack 15:48 July 18, 2009
requested by Admin Marzy
pm Any Admin for any inquiry or request regarding this topic
thread unlocked after an agreement between me and dave
regarding this thread July 18, 2009 8:45pm - Zack
marzy
marzy

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 08/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by daniel Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:22 am

sir DAVE, thank you so much sa tanan nga pasensya mo sa among kakulitan nga mga pangutana.wag kang mag alala pagpatuloy mo lang kaalaman mo, isa naman yan paraan para maibahagi mo yong binigay ni LORD sayong kaalaman.salamat na naa ka gihapon andam nga mutabang sa tawong nanginahanlan sad jud og tabang.maayong pagbakasyon sir dave.ayaw lang kabalaka kay naa man sad na balik ang kinasingkasing mong paghatag kasulbaran sa nanginahanglan..daku na kaayo ng plus para sa imong kaugalingon&more pa ang balik nyan kaayuhan sa imong pagpanimuyo pa ning atong kalibutan....ingat ka lagi sir dave!

daniel
Masipag na Mamamayan
Masipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 03/04/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by bjrser Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:06 pm

Tenk yu din po sa mabilisan nyong pagsagot sa mga katunungan ng iba pa nating KABABAYANg ofw dito sa korea MABUHAY PO TAYONG LAHAT......

bjrser
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 17/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by rubiah Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:49 am

hi po Sir Dave, thanks po sa lahat ng naitulong ninyo. May our Dear Lord continue to shower you and your family with His unending blessings.

God bless po sa inyo.
rubiah
rubiah
Baranggay Tanod
Baranggay Tanod

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 09/03/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by candy_anne Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:01 pm

salamat po sa lahat ng ginawa n'yo.God Bless you.

candy_anne
Seosaengnim
Seosaengnim

Number of posts : 9
Cellphone no. : Secret
Registration date : 18/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by lumad Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:50 pm

dave wrote:
Dear Fellow Migrant Workers in Korea:

Good day!

I am very sorry if this information is quite late already.

Please be informed that I am no longer connected with FEWA and SULYAPINOY and at the same time I am no longer your Website Administrator effective July 13, 2009.

I would like to thank you for all your trust while serving you for almost 2-years thru SULYAPINOY. Thank you for the labor related questions and issues you have asked me thru this website. Those questions have inspired me to study/search more about Korean Labor Laws/Policies hoping to help/prevent our kababayans from any abusive employers/individuals.

Even I am not connected with FEWA-SULYAPINOY anymore, it does not mean that my passion to help my kababayans in Korea will also end here. You can still email me thru sulyap.managing@gmail.com or misterdj04@gmail.com.

You can also contact me while I'm still here in the Phil. at 63-92-0516-5228. I'll just inform you of my new number in Korea sooner when I arrived there next month.

You can also continue to refer to all my Labor Related Posts in this website. I hope it will continue to help you in times of need.

Thank you for your time in reading this message. Good luck and God bless! Mabuhay po ang mga OFWs in Korea!

Sincerely,
~Dave~

Thank you and God be with you always !
ligaw
Reeve
lumad
lumad
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 15/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by alextech2001 Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:32 pm

thank you sir sa mga tulong nyo sa amin dito sa korea,welcome back soon sir dave we still need you her,god bless
alextech2001
alextech2001
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 7
Cellphone no. : 01026027206
Registration date : 25/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down