SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Driver's License in Korea...

2 posters

Go down

About Driver's License in Korea... Empty About Driver's License in Korea...

Post by progwhiz Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:32 pm

Im an EPS worker under agriculture sector poh, my big boss wanted me to be a truck driver in our company(i think gud for me kc medyo mhirap po work sa farm and ang salary tama lng) but i just holding an International license with ABC classification, my boss doesnt know if my international license will be honored here in korea could anyone advice me regarding this matter ASAP poh sana......
progwhiz
progwhiz
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 02/03/2009

Back to top Go down

About Driver's License in Korea... Empty Re: About Driver's License in Korea...

Post by dave Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Im an EPS worker under agriculture sector poh, my big boss wanted me to be a truck driver in our company(i think gud for me kc medyo mhirap po work sa farm and ang salary tama lng) but i just holding an International license with ABC classification, my boss doesnt know if my international license will be honored here in korea could anyone advice me regarding this matter ASAP poh sana......
kabayan,

please refer below...

1) you can use your International Driver's Licence in Korea but it is valid for 1-year only from the date of its issuance... if your International Drivers's License was issued in the Philippines, you should go back to Phil. for renewal after one year...

Note: you should always bring your Phil. Original Driver's License if you're driving in Korea even you already have the international drivers's license...

2) if renewing your International Driver's Licence is not possible, you can apply/obtain for a Korean Driver’s License without any driving/written test needed as long as you can show your valid Phil. Driver's License... you only need to pass the physical exam...

3) you can apply a Korean Driver’s License at following Test Sites below...

A) Driver's License Agency (DLA)
Main Office Address: Nanjidogil 258 (Sangam-Dong) Mapo-gu, Seoul 121-759.
Tel #: (02) 330-5644.
B) Gangnam Driver Licence Office
Address: 998-1 Daichi-dong, Kangnam-Gu Seoul, Korea ~ Subway Line 2. Samseong Station (Exit. 1)
Tel. 555-0743 or 555-0831
C) Seobu (west) Driver's Licence Test Site
Address: Subway Line 2. Hongik Univ. Station (Exit. 2) - Green Bus 7016
D) Gangso Driver's Licence Test Site
Address: Subway Line 5. Songjeong Station (Exit. 4) - Green Bus 6647
E) Dobong Driver's Licence Test Site
Address: Subway Line 4. Nowon Station (Exit. 9)

Basic Requirements:
1) Phil. Driver's License
2) Embassy Certificate (you may get at the Phil. Embassy in Itaewon, Seoul)
3) Passport
5) Alien Registration Card
6) Three photos (3cm by 4cm)
7) Payment: Physical exam (5,000won), License(6,000won)

Reminders:
1) The applicant must be a normal resident in Korea. (visitor without ARC cannot exchange licenses)
2) Applying by proxy is not allowed.
3) The license must be a full license. (temporary, provisional, probationary, permit, certificate, or motorcycle license cannot be exchanged)
4) If the license is not issued from one's home country, the applicant should prove that he/she has resided in that country for more than 90-days.
* For example, Canadian with US license must prove that he/she has resided in US for more than 90 days through official letter from school or company.

thank you...
dave
dave
FEWA - Administrative Adviser

Number of posts : 1567
Cellphone no. : 010-9294-4365
Registration date : 11/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by progwhiz Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:14 pm

tnx sir for the info....more power sa Sulyap!!! u truly serve ur purpose guys i admire ur dedication in helping our kababayans....God bless po sa inyong lahat!!!

nga pla sir wat are the requirements for embassy certificate im sure meron poh...!
progwhiz
progwhiz
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by dave Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:08 pm

tnx sir for the info....more power sa Sulyap!!! u truly serve ur purpose guys i admire ur dedication in helping our kababayans....God bless po sa inyong lahat!!!

nga pla sir wat are the requirements for embassy certificate im sure meron poh...!
kabayan,
you're welcome po! it's my pleasure to help you and all our kababayans here in Korea...

regarding sa Embassy Certificate requirements, i guess yung Valid Driver's License mo ang pinakarequired... dalhin mo rin passport mo... and to know if meron pang ibang requirements, you may directly inquire the Phil. Embassy for more information... to go or call the Phil. Embassy, please click HERE

salamat po...
dave
dave

Number of posts : 1567
Cellphone no. : 010-9294-4365
Registration date : 11/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by progwhiz Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:56 am

once again tnk u very much!!! God bless!!!
progwhiz
progwhiz
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down