SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok lng kahit nawala sya...

+3
joylor09
KATMAC
amie sison
7 posters

Go down

ok lng kahit nawala sya... Empty ok lng kahit nawala sya...

Post by amie sison Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:45 pm

HOW DO YOU LOVE HIM?

Love letters,love songs, poems, and dating were those sample of words involved for love. I fall in love for several times. Being happy, contented, and hurt. As I way to improve the the relationship, I was ready enough to face the hindrances. But there was no return of its fruitfulness, even I gave the best way that I can. What striking was, they all had same reason of leaving. Third party or womanizer as is. It's better to end rather than continuing ourselves of being fooled. Everyone is free to choose what we want. i choose to be happy

I deserved an award from my last boyfriend. Any certificates may sounds interesting. I only got a very long statement of an apology. Sorry.Sorry.Blah.Blah.Blah.

Because I love him. I accepted everything about him. His personality,nationality,and religon. Every love story can't beat with any love story that we heard, read, and watched.There is a big difference if we are responsible for the role.

Between us, we realized we need each other. We support each other in time that we have no place to go. When we felt we are so down. When we knew we went so far. We promised that we will try to exert all efffort we can to save our relationship. We encountered troubles, of course it's all his fault. He is a womanizer. However, I still can managed to forgive him. You may be surprised it was happend for the fourth time. Thus my heart and my mind have same ideas. The highlight question must be like this. Am I stupid?

Admittedly, I love him so much. However, the time is reaching its limit. And one question changed oue lives. I will be a Muslim or not? I'm expecting for this touh question. On the other hand, I'm prepared because I knew it will happend.I answered him without any hesitation. In a truly impressive way I replied. " If i will still have my son, my family, and my faith. I will stay with you." I believed God. He believed Allah. I can't change my faith. By contrast we decided to part our ways. The dramatic scenario is to give up. A restless mind happend to me after only one question.Above all, that decision is the most valuable gift I can keep as a Christian. Until my last breathe I will belive on him.He is behind on my circumtances. Victory or Failure. I also believe that for every moment I felt so down. He's carrying me.

I knew i met my dream boy.The person i want to spend my whole life. But if I will change my faith.Ooops. I need to quit. This was remarkable decision I ever made in my life. The love for him. One evidence i love Jesus. How about you? How do you love him?
amie sison
amie sison
SULYAPINOY Literary Section Editor

Number of posts : 2332
Registration date : 07/02/2008

Back to top Go down

ok lng kahit nawala sya... Empty REPLY

Post by KATMAC Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:06 pm

I HOPE SOMEDAY MAKITA MO NA ANG DREAM BOY MO SIS!
TNX FOR SHARING
KATMAC
KATMAC
Kagalang-galang na Mamamayan
Kagalang-galang na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 08/02/2008

Back to top Go down

ok lng kahit nawala sya... Empty Re: ok lng kahit nawala sya...

Post by joylor09 Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:10 pm

thanks for sharing sis!lahat ng ngyayari my dahilan..my plano ang Dyos pra sayo...magtiwala lng tayo s Kanya..thanks again for sharing ur st0ry..godbless
joylor09
joylor09
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 16
Cellphone no. : 10130402874
Registration date : 24/04/2008

Back to top Go down

ok lng kahit nawala sya... Empty SALAMAT JUST AMIE

Post by ***AIRTUTRI*** Fri May 30, 2008 10:43 am

GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES,FOR THIS IS GOD'S WILL FOR YOU IN CHRIST JESUS....... cheers

***AIRTUTRI***
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 29/05/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by amie sison Fri May 30, 2008 4:43 pm

joylor09 wrote:thanks for sharing sis!lahat ng ngyayari my dahilan..my plano ang Dyos pra sayo...magtiwala lng tayo s Kanya..thanks again for sharing ur st0ry..godbless

salamat sa lahat nang nag reply...
amie sison
amie sison

Number of posts : 2332
Registration date : 07/02/2008

Back to top Go down

ok lng kahit nawala sya... Empty thanks

Post by angel Fri May 30, 2008 11:47 pm

there's a reason for everything. for me happiness is matter of choice. you chose God and that's the ultimate happiness. I would like to thank you for having the guts to share part of your life to us. you're such an inspiration specially to those people having the same situation as yours. I know it's not easy but I really do admire you. keep up the faith in Him. I know He will bless you with more happiness.
angel
angel
Board Member
Board Member

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 19/04/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_kim Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:55 am

THANKS FOR SHARING....

LOVE LOVE LOVE....

HAYZZZ!!!!

WLA N PO AKO MSABI GANYAN TLGA PGMAHAL MO..PERO MAY HANGGANAN DIN ANG LAHAT....
crazy_kim
crazy_kim
Senador
Senador

Number of posts : 2579
Registration date : 04/03/2008

Back to top Go down

ok lng kahit nawala sya... Empty humahanga

Post by Edge Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:45 pm

hanga ako sayo! Embarassed
Edge
Edge
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 12/06/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down