SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Admin/DJ Zack signing off....

+8
arumjeon
angel
chayen
merz
marj
goodheart
amie sison
zack
12 posters

Go down

This is Admin/DJ Zack signing off.... Empty This is Admin/DJ Zack signing off....

Post by zack Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:05 pm

Dear All,

Greetings!

Although this is a sudden news for everyone, i would like to inform all of you that i have formally stepped down today as member of the Board of Publications and as Root Admin of Sulyapinoy.org. Words are not enough to express my gratefulness to all the people of Sulyapinoy and FEWA, especially to all the members of the Board of Publications and the Editorial Staff, especially to Sir Reeve for introducing me to Sulyapinoy. I have learned so much from everyone eventhough my presence has been quite short. Still many thanks to all of you!

Also, i would like to thank the people who have suppported our forum especially the Cbox people for doing a great job at welcoming all the new members and making the forum active by sharing their ideas and thoughts especially regarding those important issues that we have come across during my full stay here at Sulyap. Also my deep thanks to our Advisers and Moderators who have shared their wisdoms and talents for the betterness, guidance and fruitful exchange of opinions to uplift the status of Sulyapinoy that we have envisioned to be a prime source of informations for all our kababayans here in South Korea and those who are planning of visiting or working here in Korea.

Many thanks also goes to our sponsors who have continuously helping our newsletter reach more readers and achieve glory especially to our dedicated staff. Special thanks also to all the people abroad who have joined our forum and have made sulyapinoy a part of their internet life.

I know i still have so many people to give thanks! i will thank you all soon using my email.

Still, all the best hopes and wishes for Sulyapinoy and Fewa including all those people who are continuously exerting time and effort to make our newsletter and online forum achieve greater heights!!!

With all these, i would like to say goodbye to everyone and ask all of you to support Sulyapinoy and FEWA!
I will definitely miss all your company.

Happy Forum Sharing and God Bless all of Us!

With Much Gratitude,

Christian "Zack" Robles

P.S.
Sir Dave/Reeve, last request, can u send this as a newsletter to all our members here at the forum and move this at the Portal, if it is not much. Thanks again

Last edited by Zack on Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
zack
zack
Root Admin
Root Admin

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 06/02/2008

Back to top Go down

This is Admin/DJ Zack signing off.... Empty Re: This is Admin/DJ Zack signing off....

Post by amie sison Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:56 pm

kuya you brought me in telebisyon and here in sulyapinoy forum...i met a lot of wonderful people because of you. remember the moment i was empty. you were there. yeah, literally you will leave us. but friendship will stay.

we will talk soon! i miss you!

MARAMING SALAMAT!!!
amie sison
amie sison
SULYAPINOY Literary Section Editor
SULYAPINOY Literary Section Editor

Number of posts : 2332
Registration date : 07/02/2008

Back to top Go down

This is Admin/DJ Zack signing off.... Empty Re: This is Admin/DJ Zack signing off....

Post by goodheart Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:28 pm

many thanks also zack:) I'm pretty sure daming makakamiss sa iyo...cge, kitakits na lang sa study hard session lolz:) goodluck! halik
goodheart
goodheart
Board Member
Board Member

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 11/06/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by marj Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:26 pm

isip isip isip

sir admin!!!

anyways, goodluck
and thanks for everything!!!
God Bless You!!! :hug:
marj
marj
Seosaengnim
Seosaengnim

Number of posts : 1859
Registration date : 08/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by merz Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:40 pm

sir zack/sir admin...

goodluck na lng...mamimiss ka namin sa cbox..whaaaaaaa....minsan ko lng narinig boses mo on air.. kakainlove na.. hahaha

tapos ngaun papaalam ka na sa amin... iyak iyak ....

goodluck na lng at god bless u always... halik halik halik thank you so much....

idol idol idol

P.S tnx pala sa pag play lage ng fav songs kong "spending my time" ha hehehe.
merz
merz
Tapat na Mamamayan
Tapat na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 31/07/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by chayen Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:48 am

wala na pala kami dj iyak

ma miss ka namin sir admin Crying or Very sad
maraming salamat po sa lahat sa mga oras na binahagi mo sa amin ligaw

minsan po pasyal naman kau ng cbox :hug:
halik halik halik

God Bless and more power idol

flower flower goodluck flower flower
chayen
chayen
Senador
Senador

Number of posts : 2595
Cellphone no. : 01068700669
Registration date : 04/06/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by angel Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:50 pm

iyak iyak iyak labscohhhhhhhhhhh

thanks for everything, for all the help, for being an inspiration, for sharing your talents, for giving your time, for sharing your life,for touching my life... most especially for being a very very good friend to everybody.... goodluck to your future endeavors, hoping for all the best....i'm gonna miss u....wab u...hanga God bless halik :hug: halik
angel
angel
Board Member
Board Member

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 19/04/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by arumjeon Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:18 pm

paano yan wala na tyaong dj zack. kaya pala may may narecieve akong msg. sa email ko. na signing off si dj zack..wow nakakamiss sino na kaya magplay sa mga request ko na song.. Laughing

arumjeon
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 06/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by zack Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:36 pm

Again, many thanks to all the people here in sulyap and from other forums who took time out to send private messages, emails and replied on this thread, salamat ng marami sa inyo lahat halik

Sir Reeve/Dave pwede na po alisin yung thread na ito sa portal, marami salamat po ulit for granting my request, God Bless you all!
zack
zack
Root Admin
Root Admin

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 06/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by alwyin Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:59 pm

sir maraming salamat poh sa lahat ng naitulong mo
sating org. nawa ay pagpalain ka ng panginoon at gabayan palagi
sa pangarawaraw ingat nalang palagi sir mamimis ka namin idol idol
alwyin
alwyin
FEWA - Board Member
FEWA - Board Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 28/02/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_kim Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:30 pm

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa iyak iyak iyak

we will surely miss you dj zack s cbox!!!!

pero hindi nmn dito ngtatapos ang lahat...we still have other means of communication...and we understand your decision!!!

we love you admin dj zackkkkk!!!!!!

i wont say good bye....till next tym sengki!!!!! hindi k nmn tlga aalis anjan k lng a buzz away...

GOD BLESS YOU AND UR FAMILY!!!

halik halik halik

idol idol idol

hanga hanga hanga

ligaw ligaw ligaw
crazy_kim
crazy_kim
Senador
Senador

Number of posts : 2579
Registration date : 04/03/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmarie Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:38 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing god bless you and your family!!!GOODLUCK!!!
jeanmarie
jeanmarie
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 12
Cellphone no. : 01072195543
Registration date : 01/03/2008

Back to top Go down

This is Admin/DJ Zack signing off.... Empty TNX! TO YOU SIR,

Post by ernex Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:42 pm

SALAMAT SA LAHAT SIR ...ANG LAKI NG CONTRIBUTION NINYO SIR SA AMIN..TACE CARE ALWAYS..EN GUDLUCK..RECIB KO DIN SIR ANG E MAIL NINYO ..THANK YOU VERY MUCH WE HOPE U WILL COME BACK AGAIN HERE IN SULYAP PINOY.
ernex
ernex
Super Sipag na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 01/05/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down