SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Hello Kabayan:

Welcome to our very informative Forum Website.

Questions related to Korean labor laws and policies, comments and suggestions on issues concerning Filipino migrant workers, announcements, literary works, news and personal opinion are welcome here...

So what are you waiting for... Sign-up now!

Sincerely,

SULYAPINOY WebAdmin
SULYAPINOY Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

message to fellow filipino by a korean! MAY PAGASA BASTA TULONG TULONG-KAYA NATIN BASTA MATUTO TAYONG MAGMAHAL NG ATING BANSA

+7
lhon2x
kurapika
kissinger_19
Tatum
heyitsme
marissa_shadnay
josephpatrol
11 posters

Go down

message to fellow filipino by a korean! MAY PAGASA BASTA TULONG TULONG-KAYA NATIN BASTA MATUTO TAYONG MAGMAHAL NG ATING BANSA Empty message to fellow filipino by a korean! MAY PAGASA BASTA TULONG TULONG-KAYA NATIN BASTA MATUTO TAYONG MAGMAHAL NG ATING BANSA

Post by josephpatrol Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:39 pm

As you know, we have plenty of Koreans currently studying in the Philippines to take advantage
of?our cheaper?tuition fees and learn English at the?same time.
?
This is an essay written by a Korean student i want to share with you. (Never mind the grammar;
it's the CONTENT that counts)?Maybe it is timely to?think about this in the midst of all the confusion at present.
?
MY SHORT ESSAY ABOUT THE PHILIPPINES?
JY Kim
?
Filipinos always complain about the corruption in the Philippines . Do you really think the corruption?
is the problem of the Philippines ? I do not think so. I strongly believe that the problem is the lack
of love for the Philippines .?Let me first talk about my country, Korea.?It might help you understand my point.?
After the Korean War, South Korea was one of the poorest countries in the world. Koreans?had to start
from scratch because entire country was destroyed after the Korean War, and we had no?natural resources.
?
Koreans used to talk about the Philippines , for Filipinos were very rich in Asia . We envy Filipinos.?
Koreans really wanted to be well off like Filipinos. Many Koreans died of famine.?
My father & brother also died because of famine. Korean government was very corrupt and is still very?
corrupt beyond your imagination, but Korea was able to develop dramatically because Koreans really?
did their best for the common good with their heart burning with patriotism.
?
Koreans did not work just for themselves but also for their neighborhood and country. Education inspired?
young men with the spirit of patriotism.?40 years ago, President Park took over the government to reform Korea .
He tried to borrow money from other countries, but it was not possible to get a loan and attract a
foreign investment because the economic situation of South Korea was so bad. Korea had?
only three factories. So, President Park sent many mine workers and nurses to Germany so that?
they could send money to Korea to build a factory. They had to go through horrible experience.
?
In 1964, President Park visited Germany to borrow money. Hundred of Koreans in Germany came to the?
airport to welcome him and cried there as they saw the President Park .. They asked to him, "President,?
when can we be well off?" That was the only question everyone asked to him. President Park cried with?
them and promised them that Korea would be well off if everyone works hard for Korea , and the President?
of Germany got the strong impression on them and lent money to Korea . So, President Park was?
able to build many factories in Korea . He alwaysasked Koreans to love their country from their heart.
Many Korean scientists and engineers in the USA?came back to Korea to help developing country?
because they wanted their country to be well off.?Though they received very small salary, they did their?
best for Korea . They always hoped that their children?would live in well off country.
?
My parents always brought me to the places where poor and physically handicapped people live.. They?
wanted me to understand their life and help them..?I also worked for Catholic Church when I was in the army..?
The only thing I learned from Catholic Church was that we?have to love our neighborhood.
And, I have loved my?neighborhood. Have you cried for the?Philippines ? I have cried for my country several?
times. I also cried for the Philippines because of so many?poor people. I have been to the New Bilibid?
prison. What made me sad in the prison were the prisoners who do not have any love for their country.?
They go to mass and work for Church.. They pray everyday.
?
However, they do not love the Philippines . I talked to two prisoners at the maximum-security compound,?
and both of them said that they would leave the?Philippines right after they are released from the?
prison. They said that they would start a new life in other?countries and never come back to the Philippines .
Many Koreans have a great love for Korea so that we were able to share our wealth with our neighborhood.?
The owners of factory and company were distributed their profit to their employees fairly so that employees could?
buy what they needed and saved money for the future and their children.
?
When I was in Korea , I had a very strong faith and wanted to be a priest. However, when I came to the Philippines ,?
I completely lost my faith.?
I was very confused when I saw many unbelievable situations in the Philippines . Street kids always make me sad,?
and I see them everyday. The Philippines is the only Catholic?country in Asia , but there are too many poor people here.?
People go to church every Sunday to pray, but nothing has been changed.
?
My parents came to the Philippines last week and saw this situation. They told me that Korea was much poorer?
than the present Philippines when they were young.. They are so sorry that there are so?
many beggars and street kids. When we went to Pasangjan,?I forced my parents to take a boat because?
it would fun. However, they were not happy after taking a boat. They said that they would not take the boat?
again because they were sympathized the boatmen, for the boatmen were very poor and had a?
small frame. Most of people just took a boat and enjoyed it.?But, my parents did not enjoy it because of love?
for them.
?
My mother who has been working for Catholic Church since I was very young told me that if we just go to?
mass without changing ourselves, we are not Catholic indeed. Faith should come with action.?
She added that I have to love Filipinos and do good things?for them because all of us are same and have received a great?
love from God. I want Filipinos to love their neighborhood and country as much as they love God?
so that the Philippines will be well off.?I am sure that love is the keyword, which Filipinos?
should remember. We cannot change the sinful structure at once.?It should start from person. Love must start in everybody,?
in a small scale and have to grow. A lot of things happen if we open up to love. Let's put away?
our prejudices and look at our worries with our new eyes.?I discover that every person is worthy to be?
loved. Trust in love, because it makes changes possible. Love changes you and me. It changes people, contexts and?
relationships. It changes the world. Please love your neighborhood and country.
?
Jesus Christ said that whatever we do to others we do to Him. In the Philippines , there is God for people who?
are abused and abandoned. There is God who is crying for love.?If you have a child, teach them how to love the Philippines .?
Teach them why they have to love their neighborhood and country..?You already know that God also will be very happy if you love others.
?
That's all I really want to ask you Filipinos.
josephpatrol
josephpatrol
Board Member
Board Member

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 02/06/2009

Back to top Go down

message to fellow filipino by a korean! MAY PAGASA BASTA TULONG TULONG-KAYA NATIN BASTA MATUTO TAYONG MAGMAHAL NG ATING BANSA Empty Re: message to fellow filipino by a korean! MAY PAGASA BASTA TULONG TULONG-KAYA NATIN BASTA MATUTO TAYONG MAGMAHAL NG ATING BANSA

Post by marissa_shadnay Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:27 pm

Who is the writer?I want to know...That's what im talking about..sad very touching for us filipino's...lets just keep praying..and put things into action.
marissa_shadnay
marissa_shadnay
Kagalang-galang na Mamamayan

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 19/05/2010

Back to top Go down

message to fellow filipino by a korean! MAY PAGASA BASTA TULONG TULONG-KAYA NATIN BASTA MATUTO TAYONG MAGMAHAL NG ATING BANSA Empty Re: message to fellow filipino by a korean! MAY PAGASA BASTA TULONG TULONG-KAYA NATIN BASTA MATUTO TAYONG MAGMAHAL NG ATING BANSA

Post by heyitsme Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:58 pm

I ADMIRE YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE (WRITER)... TAMA LAHAT NG SINABI NYA...HINDI DAPAT NATIN IASA LAHAT SA GOBYERNO.. MAGSUMIKAP AT LGING SUMUNOD SA BATAS... WALANG NANGONGOTONG KUNG WALANG SUMUSUWAY SA BATAS AT NAGBIBIGAY NG KOTONG PARA MAKALUSOT...

heyitsme
Mamamayan
Mamamayan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 01/07/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:36 am

Mmmm nabasa ko na din yan nuon pero d ko maremember kung sang site ko nbsa yan...anyway tnx 4 sharing
Tatum
Tatum
Gobernador
Gobernador

Number of posts : 1326
Cellphone no. : 01057871425
Registration date : 30/05/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by kissinger_19 Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:37 am

My Short Essay about the Philippines
Jaeyoun Kim
September 2003

nasa post din po yan ni mam cielo entitled ALL WE NEED IS LOVE. remember mo na mam tatum??
The message is actually explained why philippines is poor..

kissinger_19
Gobernador
Gobernador

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 26/04/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatum Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:13 pm

Ahehehe ay oo nga pala dun ko nabasa yan kuya kiss...tnx
Tatum
Tatum
Gobernador
Gobernador

Number of posts : 1326
Cellphone no. : 01057871425
Registration date : 30/05/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by josephpatrol Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:41 pm

@marissa,if u dnt mind nasa korwa ouba kau?and or applicants din puba kau as eps? i just got dat at fb somebody post it,at least im thankful may nakabasa like n may appreciate in positive outlook,godbless u,,hav nice n pretty day like u ,tnx a lot
josephpatrol
josephpatrol
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by josephpatrol Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:43 pm

mr kisser san po kau sa pampanga?
josephpatrol
josephpatrol
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kissinger_19 Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:05 pm

sa porac , pampanga po sir. kapampangan din po ba kayo?

kissinger_19
Gobernador
Gobernador

Back to top Go down

Post by marissa_shadnay Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:22 pm

@joseph patrol,6klt-batch po ako,gaya ng iba nghihintay na din mtwagan at mgkaroon ng employer,last june i attended the seminar conducted by the koreans,They keep telling to us DONT STOP PRAYING FOR YOUR COUNTRY...i really like the essay...i knew there's hope for us.
marissa_shadnay
marissa_shadnay

Back to top Go down

Post by josephpatrol Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:15 pm

,just kip on believing,basta mga katulad mo ang filipino,there will always be progress n victory,i have many strories bout their countries,my korean fren hu is a director f a multi million company here,he and his parents usually woke up 3 in the morning after the war,they getthe grasses,as in damo ung ang kinakain nila,and our church leader from a christian church told me na about 30years ago kamukha nila ang pinas by corruption,dito di garapal ang corruption,mbilis ang conviction and justice, philippine myst develop all farm to market road,para mabilis asenso,like korea almost everything is road cemented,basta maganda korea,police dnt used guns here kse small lamang ang crime rate,they sent their pipol to work abroad,lahat ng pera nila,they give it to the country,nagshare share sila pro luk at korea,dapat ang presidente walang sahod ,willing ciya ibigay lahat sa taong bayan,di ciya matempt magnakaw,like pres lee,matagal na un ,he donated i think 70trillion won to the pipol of korea,like wat thekoreans did after the war, they did study,they had a good education,which is very important ,phil.govt. must allocate a lot of budget to education,pagaralin nila mga pilipino,kung may tmang edukasyon,may progreso,kahit ba nasa atin lahat ang resources and minerals kung walang specializd dito how can it be develop,kung walang mga scientist,engineers,etc. sa driving na lang they dnt drive drunk,my cousin eps drive his car drunk,he was caught by police,need to pay,1.3million won and 3 months suspension,siguro ,50,000 pesos ganun kalaki fined dito,kya yng sinubmit ni congressman arroyo na bill isa yng mapenalized ang mga drunk driver,its agood bill for discipline.nway napahaba,dami ko experienced hir ,
josephpatrol
josephpatrol
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by josephpatrol Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:22 pm

ka close ko kse si tatang rey lapid,dami kse ko kaibigan jn,sa poblacion,sta cruz ,sa ressetlement,tsaka si doc santos ung mayor nyo mabait .kapampangan ka,,pagmaragul mu,
josephpatrol
josephpatrol
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marissa_shadnay Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:52 pm

wat work mo jan?peo nice place tb?balu ku murin mgkapampangan...
marissa_shadnay
marissa_shadnay

Back to top Go down

Post by kurapika Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:44 am

i love you mar
kurapika
kurapika
Baranggay Councilor
Baranggay Councilor

Number of posts : 324
Cellphone no. : 0
Registration date : 11/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by lhon2x Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:18 am

msta my blita n b mga kbyan
lhon2x
lhon2x

Number of posts : 188
Cellphone no. : 01032699887
Registration date : 08/06/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by kissinger_19 Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:19 pm

ah oo kilala ko din sila... si doc santos po . hindi na po siya ang mayor ngayon dito ...
musta po jan? musta hyewadong??

kissinger_19
Gobernador
Gobernador

Back to top Go down

Post by bEeEyEsEe Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:47 am

karakal dana deng kapampangan keni.. hehehe
bEeEyEsEe
bEeEyEsEe

Number of posts : 179
Cellphone no. : 09287264292
Registration date : 17/06/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by joevyflores_26 Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:24 pm

yup..tamang tama talaga yan sa ating mga filipino..kasi ang nangyayari po sa atin ay PAGALINGAN,NAGUUNAHAN YUMAMAN,NAGSUSUMBATAN,NAGTATANGGIHAN,NAGSISISIHAN,NAGTSITSISMISAN ETC..we never think of LOVE.and it begins ofcourse with our family.isa nako don sa mahirap magmahal ng kaaway.but we have too.we must move on and do something for our selves as well as our country..how are we going to do that..we could start it now..lets be a good model from our new generations.LOVE..LOVE...LOVE OUR COUNTRY..i love you philippines..mabuhay tayong lahat.
joevyflores_26
joevyflores_26
Board Member
Board Member

Number of posts : 886
Cellphone no. : 09298179773
Registration date : 09/06/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Uishiro Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:45 pm

grabe noh pag nabasa mo tatayo mga balahibo mo..kahit katoliko tayo wala nga naman tayong pagmamahal sa bayan useless din.....sakit lang isipin na ibang nasyunal pa ang nakapuna..... iyak
Uishiro
Uishiro
Gobernador
Gobernador

Number of posts : 1267
Registration date : 27/05/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by kissinger_19 Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:18 pm

We are actually overloved... because we are catholic...
among the list of the poorest country in the world are christian in their belief ..Here is the top 5 poorest country
1. Zimbabwe
2. Republic of Congo
3. Burundi
4. Liberia
5. Guinea-Bissau
they are all Christian... Catholic in most region... like our country.. we are Catholic in majority...

see why we are poor????

we cannot change the law because we believe in the laws of God...
we cannot make :
like in korea: two child policy
not like China - one child policy

eto ang ginawa ng korea

Public and private agencies involved in family planning included the Ministry of Health and Social Affairs, the Ministry of Home Affairs, the Planned Parenthood Federation of Korea, and the Korea Institute of Family Planning. In the late 1980s, their activities included distribution of free birth control devices and information, classes for women on family planning methods, and the granting of special subsidies and privileges (such as low-interest housing loans) to parents who agreed to undergo sterilization. There were 502,000 South Koreans sterilized in 1984, as compared with 426,000 in the previous year.

pedi kaya sa atin ang ganito...????

qatar, us, uk, japan, china,singapore, kuwait, australia sama na natin korea....
ang yayaman nila diba... kasi d sila takot sa population growth control

kissinger_19
Gobernador
Gobernador

Back to top Go down

Post by Uishiro Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Pasensya ka na sir kissinger yung mga bansang binanggit mo eh mga slave country noong araw kaya hindi talaga umunlad dahil sinamantala ng mga bansa sa europa bago naging independent..hindi populasyon ang sagot kundi disipilina sa sarili at pagmamahal sa kapwa....pag araw-arwa kang sumakay ng MRT makikita mo kung gano ka walang disiplina mga tao..wala ng pag bibigayan basta sila makasakay bahala na kung may masaktan basta sila makauwi..wala rin silang paki alam kung masira man nila ang pintuan...kung may disiplina at pagmamahala sa bayan..yung populasyon limit natin matutupad kasi disiplinado na ang mga madlang pipol.....my opinion lang po..two thumbs up po sir kissinger... Very Happy
Uishiro
Uishiro
Gobernador
Gobernador

Back to top Go down

Post by kissinger_19 Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:19 pm

ganun po ba sir uishiro... pansin ko lang po kasi yon mga mayayaman bansa may mga policy sila sa population... heheheh...

rank 1 po ang usa sa may pinkamaraming bilang ng krimen.. bakit mayaman pa rin sila

kissinger_19
Gobernador
Gobernador

Back to top Go down

Post by Uishiro Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:25 pm

kissinger_19 wrote:ganun po ba sir uishiro... pansin ko lang po kasi yon mga mayayaman bansa may mga policy sila sa population... heheheh...

Opo...naalala mo noong pumila tayo sa registration dami mga makakapal na mukha na sumisingit kahit alam nila na mali ginagawa pa rin nila kasi iniisip lang nila sarili lang nila...kung may one child policy pero hindi naman susundin ng mga tao..kung walang disiplina...dadami lang kaso ng abortion...peo kung may RESPETO,DISIPLINA at PAGMAMAHAL sa bayan natin...uunlad din tayo.....kakalungkot lang talaga na tayo tayo mismo nagsisiraan at nag-iinggitan.....crab mentality at ningas kugon..yan ang pangit nating ugali...sana nga lang mabago pa habang may buhay may pag asa pa po sir.
Uishiro
Uishiro
Gobernador
Gobernador

Back to top Go down

Post by kissinger_19 Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:25 pm

sa buong mundo eto po ang top 10 sa may pinakamaraming crimes

United States
United Kingdom
Germany
france
Russia
Japan
south africa
canada
italy
india

pano natin masasabi na disiplina ang kailangan kahit ang USA ay isa mga walang disiplina ang mga tao don pero mayaman sila... ano po kaya talaga.. hehehhehe

kissinger_19
Gobernador
Gobernador

Back to top Go down

Post by Uishiro Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:40 pm

kissinger_19 wrote:sa buong mundo eto po ang top 10 sa may pinakamaraming crimes

United States
United Kingdom
Germany
france
Russia
Japan
south africa
canada
italy
india

pano natin masasabi na disiplina ang kailangan kahit ang USA ay isa mga walang disiplina ang mga tao don pero mayaman sila... ano po kaya talaga.. hehehhehe

Wahhhh eh sir geographically malaki sila..and maunlad na po sila..kung titingnan mo sistematiko na ang pamamalakad at pamumuhay nila....sa USA kahit wala kang trabaho may social services sila na tutulong na bigyan ka ng allowance at magka trabaho ayun sa skills mo...eh sa atin kasi wala pang ganun..naku sir mahabang usapin yan...lol..
Uishiro
Uishiro
Gobernador
Gobernador

Back to top Go down

Post by kissinger_19 Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:44 pm

heheheh.. oo nga .. sige ... tanggaping nalang natin .. hehhehehe.. baka kung saan pa tayo mapunta ..hehheeh.. sana may magawa ang bagong presidente natin...

kissinger_19
Gobernador
Gobernador

Back to top Go down

Post by maykel_mike Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:35 pm

hahaha, ang lalim ng topic nyo mga tol...... relax tagay muna tagay
maykel_mike
maykel_mike
Ambassador
Ambassador

Number of posts : 2253
Cellphone no. : 010-4965-0210
Registration date : 05/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by kissinger_19 Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:57 pm

tagay tagay

kissinger_19
Gobernador
Gobernador

Back to top Go down

Post by Uishiro Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:05 pm

tagay
Uishiro
Uishiro
Gobernador
Gobernador

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down